Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has lost weight or? somehow she looks thinner
I thought the same! She must stretch her pics or do something to them, she’s 5’3 and I’ve send her in person and her legs are not that long! From photos you’d think she was 5’10

Reactions: 2
Where the eff if she getting all of her money. Seriously.
It absolutely blags my head how she can afford her lifestyle! I don’t understand it! Blogging/influencing cannot pay so much that she can live alone in London and buy chanel bags every couple of months!

I’m noticing a lot of influencers who will go shopping on a whim and come back with £££ worth of goods?! How do they manage that? Another example is pheebslfashion. She is dripping in designer gear and she’s 19. I just don’t understand!

Reactions: 3
I’m noticing a lot of influencers who will go shopping on a whim and come back with £££ worth of goods?! How do they manage that? Another example is pheebslfashion. She is dripping in designer gear and she’s 19. I just don’t understand!
another example - alishalemay she spends thousands and thousands a month. I don’t get it.
don’t think Freya is a trust find baby, her parents own a pub and are hard working and have clearly done well but I don’t think trust fund well

pheebslfashion made me a bit sad, I remember her posting about buying the Gucci loafers and she was SO excited and you could tell it was her first big purchase. Then like two months later she’s buying a Chanel bag, just shows how quickly they can change. I mean, if I had the money I would too 😂

but yeah I don’t get where Freya gets her money from, she never seems to do that many paid ads? Althougg she did have about 10 ad breaks in her bag YouTube video 😅

Freya does soooo many ads on insta and yt so wouldn't surprise me if her income was massive. Any time you see "full outfit from x" on her recent posts it's definitely an ad, she just doesn't declare it like she should.

She also must be about 28 now and up until v recently had lived at home with her parents for her whole life.. if I could spend 6+ years getting an income and not paying a penny in rent, my savings would be enormous too!! She also worked in her parents pub for many years so even if that wasnt much, it was a second income. She honestly must have a huuge savings account. Yeah either that or a sugar daddy 🤣

Apparently Freya is making £10-£20k per MONTH in affiliates. That doesn’t even include ad revenue from partnerships on Instagram and the ads on her YouTube. I’ve shed smashing £100k+ in affiliates a year I imagine she’s earning another £200k on top at-least from Instagram and YouTube ads (she charges £5k-7k for an Instagram post - I work in PR and we worked with her a few years ago). So she’s on around £300k minimum per year, likely more. A Chanel bag is nothing to her, it’s actually sickening

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Apparently Freya is making £10-£20k per MONTH in affiliates. That doesn’t even include ad revenue from partnerships on Instagram and the ads on her YouTube. I’ve shed smashing £100k+ in affiliates a year I imagine she’s earning another £200k on top at-least from Instagram and YouTube ads (she charges £5k-7k for an Instagram post - I work in PR and we worked with her a few years ago). So she’s on around £300k minimum per year, likely more. A Chanel bag is nothing to her, it’s actually sickening
Wow if this is correct I actually can’t! I’ve worked 75 hours this week alone, I will never see money like that, not even a fraction of it, she fannnys around in Chanel and she basically earns the money back in ads from the video

Reactions: 4
Wow if this is correct I actually can’t! I’ve worked 75 hours this week alone, I will never see money like that, not even a fraction of it, she fannnys around in Chanel and she basically earns the money back in ads from the video
i know the feeling… I have a bit of a following on Instagram, 40k and charge around £500 for a post, I’m a small fish compared to Freya. I am a single mum to a 4 month old daughter… before her I was working as a paramedic, 12 hour shifts for peanuts in comparison to what influencers earn. My Instagram has been a lifeline during maternity, we wouldn’t have survived without it! But someone like Freya… she’s just spending money on bag after bag

On her stories today “I can’t wait for the Christmas break” I’m sorry Freya what do you actually do?! I don’t call Daddy taking pictures of you, constantly shopping for a new bag, producing very poor excuse of videos, constant meals out and going for drinks hard work and leaving someone in need of a break. I’ve worked 40 hours this week alone, my next day off is Monday then back Tuesday where I will work 84 hours for my next day off to be Christmas Day. It blows my mind she makes these comments the girl hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 11
She must be moving already
Seems more like she‘s looking for places to buy a house in.
Who on earth would ask on Instagram for „towns with good communiting options into London“?!
It‘s like asking for the exact location of a goldmine…Just shows how daft she really is

Her “edit” with New Look is literally just existing items with her face/name attached 🤦🏻‍♀️ A couple of items are even in the sale or under last chance to buy.

• Haha
Her “edit” with New Look is literally just existing items with her face/name attached 🤦🏻‍♀️ A couple of items are even in the sale or under last chance to buy.
I think that’s the point of an edit,it’s creating a collection of what they already have rather than designing a new one. What I find odd is she has all this designer stuff and wants us to believe she wears clothes from new look

Reactions: 4
Kate Hutchins did the same, her edit included handbags which she claimed she ‘loved’ never seen her use one since! It’s all bs

I’ve just had a look at Freya’s edit and she has some bags on there, quiet a few, however, we’ll never see her use them because she can’t be seen out with a bag that isn’t designer 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7