Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got some gorgeous stuff, but it’s the same as everyone in social media. Try being an influencer with some chic non obvious brands… that’s true influencing but just googling Chanel, Hermes, etc etc etc is just lazy. The world is a big place. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
ANOTHER Hermes bag. That’s 3 in less than 3 months plus all the orans she’s also purchased in that time, Celine bag & sunglasses and other designer items. HOW has she purchased all that. She doesn’t do many paid ads, where’s all her income coming from? That’s excessive spending. Kate Hutchins probably makes the same if not more than Freya and can’t buy this much?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
ANOTHER Hermes bag. That’s 3 in less than 3 months plus all the orans she’s also purchased in that time, Celine bag & sunglasses and other designer items. HOW has she purchased all that. She doesn’t do many paid ads, where’s all her income coming from? That’s excessive spending. Kate Hutchins probably makes the same if not more than Freya and can’t buy this much?!
Exactly what I’d like to know ! Plus a casual 1K dropped on clothes at Massimo Dutti …..Does make you wonder if the bf is dodgy and supplements her income 🤔

Reactions: 4
Exactly what I’d like to know ! Plus a casual 1K dropped on clothes at Massimo Dutti …..Does make you wonder if the bf is dodgy and supplements her income 🤔
100% that’s the only way she can be burning through all this money. I wonder does she ever just sit down and think ‘god I’m so out of touch with what’s going on in the world’. It makes me sick there’s never been more food banks in the UK and you’ve gobshites like this who act like shopping in Hermes is shopping in Primark. She used to be such a refreshing influencer to follow. I unfollowed her years ago but still check in. But now I think she’s such an asshole

Reactions: 5
And that pile of orange boxes next to her whenever she vlogs, just somehow so tacky and show off-y or smth. Like the whole hermes orange unboxing is her whole personality now.

Reactions: 9
100% that’s the only way she can be burning through all this money. I wonder does she ever just sit down and think ‘god I’m so out of touch with what’s going on in the world’. It makes me sick there’s never been more food banks in the UK and you’ve gobshites like this who act like shopping in Hermes is shopping in Primark. She used to be such a refreshing influencer to follow. I unfollowed her years ago but still check in. But now I think she’s such an asshole
Surely she must realise she’s out of touch? Her family and friends aren’t living the way she is

Reactions: 2
She explained that she doesn’t know what people are supposed to do with empty cardboard boxes.

🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
She explained that she doesn’t know what people are supposed to do with empty cardboard boxes.

🤔😂😂😂

I dont think she is gg to wear any of those beige sweaters hanging back there when cooler weather comes. She will just wear the newest stuff from the top of the pile of new stuff.

And in this video
She said the horizontal stripes of that Dutti knit top made her look broader, but she literally wears a thick striped vest earlier on and tried a striped cardi just before this??
And she has so many striped sweaters!
And she doesnt know the difference between horizontal, vertical stripes struggling to find the right words to use.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
did we all forget that credit cards exist? Lol she could also be like a lot of luxury shoppers and be swimming in debt. There’s a difference in luxury lovers. Those who know when and what to spend with income they actually have, and those who buy just to keep up and do whatever it takes.

Reactions: 1
She buys all these clothes and bags but she doesn’t even go anywhere but to a restaurant or Harrods when she’s in London? Like she seems to have no social activity that warrants such a range of clothes/accessories except going to Dubai with her boyfriend, and there it is just a competition of who can flex the latest/most expensive designer…

Can’t believe she said she actually wants to live there with her bf. I guess for feeling safe to dress up head to toe in designer and swan from one designer mall to the next?

It just seems so sad and try-hard, validation through that tower of orange boxes but nothing of actual substance. I used to like her a lot but the last year/year and a half she’s lost lost the plot.

Reactions: 3
I do think Freya seems like a really lovely girl. She def seems a bit lost atm though. Its like she’s trying to keep up with the instagram crowd,like her friend Alice etc. I also love a designer item and handbag especially but its like shes not even enjoying the ones she gets. Its like it consumes her wanting stuff,gets it and shes already worrying about what she can buy next. I just dont think its serving her long term. I’m sure she can afford it,influencers make silly money but its not wise to just burn through money just because right now you can. No one knows the longevity in a career like this.

Reactions: 6
i remember her saying she was in credit card debt when she was starting out her insta so it wouldn’t be anything new to her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She is a fashion influencer who has no fashion sense of her own. She just buys whatever brand / style is the most popular. It would be such a miserable way to live, never being happy as you need to constantly keep up with whatever is on trend that week. She needs to find herself and her own way otherwise,
she is just going to be constantly chasing the newest things and never getting ahead.

Reactions: 9
This girl is never 30 more like 40 plus. She mentioned a programme called art attack she used to watch after school. That programme was in 1990.
I dont know how she affords all this designer stuff.
She looks 42-45. It's obvious when you look at her neck and hands.
---
Lol to be fair I’m in my mid 20s and I remember art attack. It ran until 2006/2007 on CITV.
She looks way older than 30. Neck and hands. Face too

• Haha