Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaaa2

VIP Member
I think she cleans her fellas dirty money
I agree. His hand was in the corner of one of her pics and he had a 40k Cartier bangle on. Either fake or he’s up to something, normal people (that don’t have their own house, he lives with her lol) don’t drop 40k + on a bangle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Sickofinstacrap

I was a big fan of hers years ago even up until last year. But now she's all in with Tia Lineker and all of them and talks about drinking champagne and just walking into fendi and randomly deciding to buy a £1800 bag just because. She's not very relatable anymore. She doesn't come across well on stories anymore either feels like she just shoves her money in her followers faces.

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
View attachment 1101220
Literally. Wow. I mean I know some people can afford it, and it was split by ten people. But I’m shocked this was a casual lunch, and they could just say yeah fuck it, another bottle of wine 😰!
Also shocked there was no price difference between the Diet Coke and the normal coke 😂 Nando’s whack that sugar tax on. Gordon Ramsey is missing a trick 😂
find it weird that anyone can be 'shocked' by a bill - don't they look at the menu when ordering or look at the website where it clearly must say 'tasting menu £150 each'

icannoteven

VIP Member
I dont really watch her haul videos cos she always buys the same brown or black designer stuff

But her talking and thinking in this video is really off the charts
The sheer contradiction and confusion in her mind as she flip flops between the joys of shopping in person vs online shopping, the appeal between quiet luxury & huge logos, impulsive purchases vs well-thought out ones.

She is an utter shopaholic buying stuff and returning
Buying and wearing and cancelling that YSL heels after one wear, hauls many pairs of sunnies but returning…:

This whole haul reeks of undeclared vouchers/ discounts/ partnerships.
If she is such a harrods girlie why didnt she get all these items there and earn those rewards she is always gg on about?

Reactions: 10

kaaa2

VIP Member
I can't see her being Pregnant - she seems far too obsessed with bags and superficial things. I bet her and her bf are going through a rocky patch. He seems a bit much, always driving her car, living in her flat etc
that’s him to a t. He’s a user, I know of him due to mutual friends and he does the same with every girl. Picks someone who lives in a nice area, is really materialistic and then wiggles his way in.. and next thing you know he’s living With them in their fancy apts, driving around in their cars, flaunting wealth like it’s his

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve never seen her content before but she came up on my YouTube home page - I’m more interested in the normalisation of Hermès than her specifically tbh, especially to younger women who likely do not have the net worth to justify this. I’m not a Martin Lewis shagging cheapskate but I cringe when I see this content - influencers often have parental wealth to fall back on that they never disclose so they will be fine, they’ll get bought a house and inherit a pension and their kids will inherit savings but I do wish these vids would come with disclaimers that this isn’t a financial goal for the majority of young women (or people!) and uno what is a genuine luxury - financial well-being!

What’s gonna happen in 2-5 years when these bags are old hat and flood the preloved market? With all the fakes too.

livic2830

Moving house soon, but casually drops 8k on stuff ! 😳
I was going to say the same thing..... even Amelia Liana, who has generational wealth so doesn't have to save for her retirement isn't spending as much cash as Freya is.... jezzz how much is she making on her influencer thing...??????? I just cannot believe she is making enough to support her obvious shopping addiction as well as saving for retirement.....she is shopping more luxury items than anyone on the high street...

I feel like in the last year she is spending even more than before, every day shopping sprees on top of multiple Hermes bags and on top of a house downpayment yet I don't feel like she has had any more influencing jobs than say the year before?...

passmethetea101

I feel like unfollowing her. She's not relatable anymore, and her style is just so plain Jane - and even if you did want style inspo from her you'd have to buy high street dupes as she's so high end nowadays.

Her life is also boring. Shopping and ordering deliveroo everyday. You'd think with her being at home all the time she'd learn how to cook a few simple recipes.

szn-123

Do we think she has bought it with her bf?
I don’t think so as she said she went to view it and wasn’t 100pc sure so had a second viewing with her bf and parents. She keeps referring to it as her house. I think he will live there but she has wanted this before him so probs a smart move to buy her first home alone

4sunshine4

Totally don’t get Freya, who she is or what she’s trying to be. Loved her back in the day. Now every outfit is the same. Lockdown did bloggers a favour or ended a disaster. It was not good for her.
Alisha Le May is the one I cannot stand. Says one thing in one story, then contradicts it in the next

Herefort

Nah I would say its been an aspiration for her and she wouldn’t be happy with a fake. I think most of us nowadays who buy designer bags are well aware of the fakes and different classes they come in. Each to their own but its not for me. I know there are many influencers coming back from Dubai with super fakes but I think Freya wanted this and was literally buying any shit from Hermes and too many sandals to get a spend history to then buy a fake.She hasn’t shut up about Hermes since either so I’d say it’s def real and she’s got the bug

coffee1234

“I need you to help, straight or herringbone flooring”. Stop being such a beg. Buy your own flooring and stop sending hints to companies. Pathetic.

icannoteven

VIP Member
What can she possibly share or teach people omg lol she can barely read or write and she doesnt have any expertise except buying all shades of tan and beige sweaters, coats and cardigans
Ok teach us how you spend $$$$$ on random designer stuff every month lol
I mean I probably can do the same but I wont 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

passmethetea101

So she only put a tree up because a job came about which required christmas decs. Imagine splashing out on John Lewis decs just for an insta pic/reel. I'd have gone to B&M, you can still make cheaper things look lovely. She has more money than sense and is so out of touch nowadays.

• Haha
  • Wow
She legit has a spending problem but something doesn’t add up. Freya has probably spent around £30k/£40k this year on bags, jewellery, clothes etc BUT STILL DOESN’T OWN HER OWN HOME ??? 😳why? It makes no sense.

Also, I’m well aware of the money influencers can make. But I find it difficult to believe she’s making the kind of money she flexes from the following she’s got 🤔 I don’t know any other influencers that spend the way she does. She carries on like she lives this luxurious lifestyle, has the means to spend £16k on 2 bags in 6 months but she doesn’t own her own home 👀 the math ain’t mathing with her.

Idk, idc anymore I’ve had to unfollow her now 😂 she’s so out of touch. I saw a reel the other day which said when we’re dead, our home, our belongings will belong to someone else. And eventually we’ll be forgotten about, just someone’s ancestor. Morbid, but really puts things into perspective. How meaningless material things are. I LOVE nice bags, jewellery etc but I don’t find her genuine or authentic anymore. It’s like portraying this lifestyle is all that matters to her when ultimately it’s all so trivial. Like WHO is Freya if she doesn’t have designer stuff/spend money? Her personality is an orange Hermes box.