Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things I'm pretty sure of after following her for years and having done influencing (much smaller scale but earned money from it so I know how it works) myself years back:

1. She has a severe case of undiagnosed ADHD which explains the irresponsible and unplanned spending and slightly reckless behaviour.
2. She earns 10-20 k per each youtube video that has a paid ad on it as a sponsor. Plus the Google Ad views that Youtube pays.

Think about it, if she charges 5k only to attend a party for a few hours, surely an ad on her Youtube video costs a lot lot more. Then on top of that come the affiliate links money which is easily another 5-10 k a month at least with the amount of haul videos she makes.
To say that she is overpaid is an understatement 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree,everyone keeps questioning her finances. The money she is bringing in would blow your mind. She will have more than enough to allow her to spend the way she is. The issue is why she feels the need for all this stuff. There is a problem there. There are also major problems ahead when the influencing slows down.This shopping addiction won’t go anywhere and without the income to support it, that will cause major issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree,everyone keeps questioning her finances. The money she is bringing in would blow your mind. She will have more than enough to allow her to spend the way she is. The issue is why she feels the need for all this stuff. There is a problem there. There are also major problems ahead when the influencing slows down.This shopping addiction won’t go anywhere and without the income to support it, that will cause major issues.
Really ?
So, when they do these Farfetch halls for example, do they get paid as well as vouchers to pay for the haul ?

I’m loving the tea !

Really ?
So, when they do these Farfetch halls for example, do they get paid as well as vouchers to pay for the haul ?

I’m loving the tea !
I don’t know if it’s an upfront fee as well as the vouchers they get for free to spend on stuff and the affiliate links with discount codes. Or just the vouchers and affiliate links.

I have seen that some major brands have dropped their partnership with farfetch so these influencers won’t get the choice of freebies they are used to

Reactions: 4
Usually they get for example £1000 to spend on whatever items they choose from the brand website, then on top of that the actual pay/fee they charge (Freya's case I'd guess anything between 10-20k depending on the campaign size, how many posts and which channels etc) and then on top of that the affiliate links. Sometimes deals work in a way that they don't get a beforehand agreed payment/fee but have made a contract agreeing the influencer gets 20% or so of all the sales the campaign has made through their ad. It's easy to track the total sales through their discount codes.
---
I personally don't think influencing will ever die off. Platforms and people might change but social media doesn't - it's really up to whether the influencer themselves stay relevant through the years... Freya doing the same stuff year after year is not good for her business.

Reactions: 10
Ok but why oh why would one start injecting botox at such a young age? She as well is younger than me but looks 10 years older. So cringe. With all the Tamaras, Lydias and FashionMumblers, she can start the 'we botched our face so that we look like forever 28 (in our dreams). I can't stand these plump mimicless faces. And what makes things even worse is that they are all the same kind of overconsumption victims without zero style or knowledge about the things they buy. Like how dumb are you for buying 1K heels from SL and not being able to walk in them for one minute straight? And if that's a sponsorship, because many influencer are unboxing these shoes recently, she's a liar and hypocrite.

Reactions: 8
What’s funny is that these overfilled faces makes them look OLDER

LITERALLY! All these influencers getting 'preventative botox' in their mid-twenties end up looking like 40 year olds in their late 20s/early 30s.

IMO preventative botox is a scam. I'm a few months younger than Freya have never had botox but look about 10 years younger

Reactions: 7
I noticed a pattern that when Kate Hutchins (or any other influencer) posts a new purchase, freya purchases it so I’m going to call it now and say her next purchase is gonna be the Loewe cat eye anagram sunglasses lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LITERALLY! All these influencers getting 'preventative botox' in their mid-twenties end up looking like 40 year olds in their late 20s/early 30s.

IMO preventative botox is a scam. I'm a few months younger than Freya have never had botox but look about 10 years younger
The cast of Vanderpump rules are an excellent example of this

Reactions: 3
The house looks lovely tbh
And she is clearly documenting the process behind the scenes

I am so curious about her bf lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do we think she has bought it with her bf?
I don’t think so as she said she went to view it and wasn’t 100pc sure so had a second viewing with her bf and parents. She keeps referring to it as her house. I think he will live there but she has wanted this before him so probs a smart move to buy her first home alone

Reactions: 10