Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started watching her over the weekend when she popped up in my YT homepage.
Her travel vlogs seem rather useful too. Saw the ones from Dubai, Positano..
Style wise she is really just another basic witch / insta clone though
She sounds the same as Claire Chanel (that accent) and spend almost as much too. Her bf looks cute though. I want her car.

Reactions: 5
Freya lost all personality when she moved to London to become a Insta hun clone. She seems like a nice girl but she’s become so superficial and materialistic over the years.
Idk why but the term insta hun cracks me up. Maybe because saying “hun” is the universal term for telling someone in the comments to f off and all the cookie-cutter thin, blonde influencers use the same terminology?! 😭😹🤣

• Haha
she must have a lot of money always spending on designer like Molly mae
she must be making a pretty penny for brand ad campaigns. How much are Adanola, H&M, and Farfetch paying influencers that aren’t macro? Hmmmmm… she buys Hermes, Celine, Chanel, or Van Cleef every other video, if not every video. It’s so wild!

• Sick
anyone else find it weird that she went out and bought clothes when she 'ran out' of clothes to wear on her Dubai trip? A lot of hotels have washing machines she could use. Otherwise she could go and buy some laundry detergent and wash her clothes in the tub. It just seems really wasteful and weird considering she's supposedly on a spending ban - I guess non-luxury products don't count

Reactions: 13
anyone else find it weird that she went out and bought clothes when she 'ran out' of clothes to wear on her Dubai trip? A lot of hotels have washing machines she could use. Otherwise she could go and buy some laundry detergent and wash her clothes in the tub. It just seems really wasteful and weird considering she's supposedly on a spending ban - I guess non-luxury products don't count
I thought the exact same thing! If she wanted to shop then fair enough but her excuse that she had no clothes left was a weird one. Surely she can get them cleaned instead and be more sustainable. Bar the white cover up dress nothing actually looked nice and I doubt she’ll end up wearing them here.

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who thinks she has a lot of fakes blended in with down real stuff??

She always mentions how she buys and sells her branded stuff..and her Harrods points etc so I think the bags/ shoes are legit…
That said, her bf seems quite loaded lol, what does he do?
She wears mostly fast fashion (and gifted and paid to show more fashion stuff) and mainly splurges on designer accessories. But her London rental and that car dont come cheap.

I think she cleans her fellas dirty money
I agree. His hand was in the corner of one of her pics and he had a 40k Cartier bangle on. Either fake or he’s up to something, normal people (that don’t have their own house, he lives with her lol) don’t drop 40k + on a bangle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He prob got his bracelet in dubai, a really good fake. I do think all Freyas stuff is real though. She unboxes most of it on her channel

Reactions: 8
Even Cartier doesnt authenticate their Love bangles anymore cos the fakes are too good out there.

Reactions: 8
I agree. His hand was in the corner of one of her pics and he had a 40k Cartier bangle on. Either fake or he’s up to something, normal people (that don’t have their own house, he lives with her lol) don’t drop 40k + on a bangle
Exactly all for show he clearly mixes with his football mates who are loaded and has to keep up with them same with her. Unless your a multimillionaire wearing 40k bangles look fucken stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Buying more Hermes sandals. Her vlogs are so boring all she does is shop in Harrods, Selfridges or Zara 🙄

Reactions: 6