Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Source: a family member is part of a task force dedicated to this sort of stuff, I have a few auth bags and they’ve taught me what to look out for and what to avoid, it’s a fascinating world to delve into
This sounds like a super interesting industry! Do you recommend any videos / blog posts to research?
[/QUOTE]
Sorry I missed this! They’re not in the fashion industry, they’re in the police!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This sounds like a super interesting industry! Do you recommend any videos / blog posts to research?
Sorry I missed this! They’re not in the fashion industry, they’re in the police!
[/QUOTE]
OH my bad I didnt read that properly 😂😂 That sounds like such an interesting job role though, especially as how big fakes are getting now!

hahaha Freya saying she did not get herself a Christmas present this year because of the move etc it didn't feel reasonable... girl please.. you don't just "reward yourself when accomplished something", that would mean those "presents" cost more than your average daily trip to harrods.... she definitely has a shopping addiction and doesn't know it.. I feel sorry for her, that none of her family&friends say something to her.

also, there has to be something shady going on.... I can't believe she makes as much money with her youtube to afford aaaaaalll the shopping shown throughout the year 2023 on her channel.... in know instagrammers make a tit ton of money but her shopping still seems too excessive.... Amelia Liana doesn't shop as much as her and she is inheritantly wealthy so definitely could blow all her YT/Instagram money on stuff if she wanted to...

Reactions: 4
hahaha Freya saying she did not get herself a Christmas present this year because of the move etc it didn't feel reasonable... girl please.. you don't just "reward yourself when accomplished something", that would mean those "presents" cost more than your average daily trip to harrods.... she definitely has a shopping addiction and doesn't know it.. I feel sorry for her, that none of her family&friends say something to her.

also, there has to be something shady going on.... I can't believe she makes as much money with her youtube to afford aaaaaalll the shopping shown throughout the year 2023 on her channel.... in know instagrammers make a tit ton of money but her shopping still seems too excessive.... Amelia Liana doesn't shop as much as her and she is inheritantly wealthy so definitely could blow all her YT/Instagram money on stuff if she wanted to...
ameila has a house and travels all the time and does spend loads, the only difference is she grew up very wealthy. Freya is more new money so actively shows it off more

Reactions: 1
That is the difference though,people born into extreme wealth know how to manage it. Most youtubers and ‘influencers’ are not used to this level of income and will far surpass what their parents have earned so haven’t been taught to. Most of them will blow a lot of it,they can’t spend it quick enough. Amelia falls into that category though where many high end fashion houses,like Dior etc will gift her items. Freya isnt in the category for those freebies so has to buy these brands to obtain them. I hope she budgets a percentage of her earnings for shopping and is still saving and investing well as time in this field is limited

Reactions: 2
Bringing my comment from Ruby Holley’s thread here as someone asked me to bring the ☕ 🤭
Basically a while ago I worked for a brand who was launching in a location in London. The brand wanted to have an event to launch the opening of the store and they wanted to have an ‘influencer’ there so, our PR company sent us a few influencers and what they were charging for their appearance at the event (was a ribbon cutting, staying at the venue for 1.5hrs and a story a few days before to let followers know they’d be attending the opening etc etc to spread awareness about the brand & new store)
Freya was one of the influencers on the list and was charging £5k for attend…..
CRAZY! That’s a months salary (if even) for some of us

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Bringing my comment from Ruby Holley’s thread here as someone asked me to bring the ☕ 🤭
Basically a while ago I worked for a brand who was launching in a location in London. The brand wanted to have an event to launch the opening of the store and they wanted to have an ‘influencer’ there so, our PR company sent us a few influencers and what they were charging for their appearance at the event (was a ribbon cutting, staying at the venue for 1.5hrs and a story a few days before to let followers know they’d be attending the opening etc etc to spread awareness about the brand & new store)
Sickening. She thinks she is somebody

Reactions: 3
She may as well take her duvet and just sleep in Harrods at this point.
Wonder if the staff think it's weird to go in virtually every day? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could you give us tea on who else was on this list and how much they charge? 😂

Could you give us tea on who else was on this list and how much they charge? 😂
I honestly can’t remember because I didn’t know who any of them, Freya stood out to me because i followed her myself and was shocked at her rate 😂
The only other thing I can say on the topic is influencers get so much for doing duck all, not just money! If you have anything between 10k or 100k+ followers and a good engagement rate, companies give you so much free tit just for a ‘shout out’ on stories or a grid post (sometimes both). Some of the stuff we would gifted Influencers was anything between £300 and £1500 which is a lot to spend on something, and all it was for was exposure so the brand could reach an audience - the world of social media and PR is wild

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She could build a shack with the Hermes boxes.
I find the whole "shooting content" (pretentious twattery in itself) while standing outside someone's house or sitting ON THEIR FRONT STEP just so TACKY. :rolleyes:
I'd be out there, with a hooter, chasing them off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder who recommended the mouth Botox to Freya? I thought she had something done to her mouth as her last vlog she sounded like she had a lisp slightly. She normally raves about her usual esthetician would be interesting if it was the same person.

It was rather alarming that she didn't know exactly where she had the botox. I know she's had her nose done but her face seems so bloated and smooth at the moment. Is that the botox?
Also, of course she got £299 candle and the £168 candle. :D

Reactions: 1
She could build a shack with the Hermes boxes.
I find the whole "shooting content" (pretentious twattery in itself) while standing outside someone's house or sitting ON THEIR FRONT STEP just so TACKY. :rolleyes:
I'd be out there, with a hooter, chasing them off.
Most people in London actually do this 😂😂😂

• Haha
It was rather alarming that she didn't know exactly where she had the botox. I know she's had her nose done but her face seems so bloated and smooth at the moment. Is that the botox?
Also, of course she got £299 candle and the £168 candle. :D
I think she was making the most of her gifted spacenk ad, notice how she got lamer body cream for the first time, that super expensive eye cream and 2 candles, one of which she wanted forever! Made the most of her freebies I guess fair play 😂

Reactions: 4