Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freya is a silly girl, you'd think by the age of 30 you'd have some more sense than to spend the majority of your money on clothes and jewellery - esp when you don't even own your own home. This was the type of thing I'd do in my early 20's. Also, 90% of people have fake VCA bracelets and fake Chanel bags and they're no less happier than Freya who has the real deal. I have fakes and also own my own home, and my outfits don't look any less nicer than Freyas. The instagram life is vile, people fronting or wasting money to portray a certain persona. I'm so over it!!!

Reactions: 15
Years ago pre COVID she was a lot nicer and down to earth, she was so set on buying a property but COVID hit and she couldn’t get a mortgage. So she moved into the city, rented an expensive flat and then all of a sudden her spending went wild. The bags, the jewellery. She said the plan was only London for a year or two max. Here we are three years later and she’s even further away from buying a property than she was aged 26/27

Reactions: 8
I used to really like her but nowadays she is too unrelatable and just seems like all she cares about is her public image. The boyfriend also seems very showy and almost seems like he's leaching off her.

As for not being able to get a mortgage - seriously, the amount she's spent recently on bags and jewellery would she even need a mortgage? I'm guessing she wants to live in an affluent area in a massive house but if she was sensible she'd buy something out right and just rent it out and make money.

In a few years she'll look back and have nothing to show for herself - imagine if Instagram didn't exist, would she really have 238434947x Chanel bags and 50k worth of jewellery on her wrist.

Reactions: 9
Freya is a silly girl, you'd think by the age of 30 you'd have some more sense than to spend the majority of your money on clothes and jewellery - esp when you don't even own your own home. This was the type of thing I'd do in my early 20's. Also, 90% of people have fake VCA bracelets and fake Chanel bags and they're no less happier than Freya who has the real deal. I have fakes and also own my own home, and my outfits don't look any less nicer than Freyas. The instagram life is vile, people fronting or wasting money to portray a certain persona. I'm so over it!!!
This is where i think her fella is a dealer of some sort easy to get rid of cash through expensive designer gear holidays ect

so sad to be 30 loads of dior but no front door 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she sell the Cartier juste un clou necklace she bought a few months ago as she only seems to wear the diamond Van Cleef necklace now.

Did she sell the Cartier juste un clou necklace she bought a few months ago as she only seems to wear the diamond Van Cleef necklace now.
she may not have sold it yet but she should, there’s no way she’ll wear it over the van cleef. I think she bought it in Paris so maybe only got it as it’s cheaper to buy it there than in the UK and she just wanted something, she treats luxury brands like fast fashion

Reactions: 3
I used to really like Freya. I’m into luxury handbags, I have a few LV, Gucci, etc I used to buy one once a year for my collection and really enjoyed watching Freya’s videos. Now I have a house, had a wedding to pay for, need to save for a new car, also with the cost of living increase.. so it’s been a few years since I’ve treated myself. That was Freya’s shtick, handbags, her collection.

But now, it’s as thought EVERYTHING needs to be luxury and designer. Linking a vest top that’s £100 😳 all the jewellery!! Van Cleef will be the next Pandora before we know it. The sandals, the hat, all costing hundreds and yet she still doesn’t own her own home… that’s how I know she’s not really wealthy. Who spends £10k on a handbag but doesn’t own their own house 😂😂 She can do what she wants with her money, but I just don’t find her relatable anymore ?? The incessant spending, the need for everything to have a label. It’s not realistic and totally unnecessary.

Reactions: 13
I used to really like Freya. I’m into luxury handbags, I have a few LV, Gucci, etc I used to buy one once a year for my collection and really enjoyed watching Freya’s videos. Now I have a house, had a wedding to pay for, need to save for a new car, also with the cost of living increase.. so it’s been a few years since I’ve treated myself. That was Freya’s shtick, handbags, her collection.

But now, it’s as thought EVERYTHING needs to be luxury and designer. Linking a vest top that’s £100 😳 all the jewellery!! Van Cleef will be the next Pandora before we know it. The sandals, the hat, all costing hundreds and yet she still doesn’t own her own home… that’s how I know she’s not really wealthy. Who spends £10k on a handbag but doesn’t own their own house 😂😂 She can do what she wants with her money, but I just don’t find her relatable anymore ?? The incessant spending, the need for everything to have a label. It’s not realistic and totally unnecessary.
Yeah hit the nail on the head. Not relatable and also now kind Of embarrassing? Like as I’m getting older I look at her and feel sorry for her. It’s all just material things, do they fill a hole? Why hasn’t she started her own business? Her ‘influencing’ style is really boring and the same as it has been the last 5 years. Who does she even influence? The money will start to reduce and then she’ll be in an even worse position to buy somewhere

Reactions: 5
Isn't getting older such a beautiful thing - we finally realise that materialistic items don't fill a hole and defo do not bring you anymore happiness. All the showy people on insta like Freya, Courtney Black etc all seem to be trying to fill a hole, their lives look picture perfect covered in designer clothes and expensive jewellery and on luxurious holidays all the time but you can just tell that they aren't really happy.

People like Freya who have tonnes of designer goods but don't own their own home are just plain stupid. Fair enough owning a home isn't for everyone, but when you're paying ridic rent like she is you'd think she'd have some more sense than to just stunt for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with people buying luxury or designer goods, I don’t think that’s any sign that things are missing in a persons life,its just what they like.Same as some people like nice cars and some like interior design. I know she said she has been trying to buy a home for some time, I just hope she hasn’t started using £ she had saved for a deposit on other things. I don’t even think it was silly that she bought the birkin,she won’t always get the opportunity to have one of those and its been her dream bag so fair enough. I do think she’ll have it forever. But did she also need the celine,the sandals etc…prob not. Even if she has separate funds for her house to her lifestyle,the bank just look at all incomings vs outgoings. Its not like the Celine bag is pocket change,even though she is treating it like it is. I know she will be making great £ and part of me thinks,enjoy it,it wont last forever. The other part of me things,when it ends,she will take it hard having to get a normal job and do without the best of things and going back to high street and she should really bank as much as she can. I do think its odd shes 0 creativity and hasn’t done a business or got herself a collab that could be successful for the coming years. Just looking through her page,theres not much versatility and no hobbies or other interests that would give her access to another avenue

Reactions: 8
Claims to know so much about handbag brands, price, style and size… but doesn’t even know it’s called the “neverfull” NOT the “neverfall”…even I know that and I don’t own the bag 😂 sure Freya, sure

D5193D24-E15E-4C49-B515-B788FBD76D51.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen her content before but she came up on my YouTube home page - I’m more interested in the normalisation of Hermès than her specifically tbh, especially to younger women who likely do not have the net worth to justify this. I’m not a Martin Lewis shagging cheapskate but I cringe when I see this content - influencers often have parental wealth to fall back on that they never disclose so they will be fine, they’ll get bought a house and inherit a pension and their kids will inherit savings but I do wish these vids would come with disclaimers that this isn’t a financial goal for the majority of young women (or people!) and uno what is a genuine luxury - financial well-being!

What’s gonna happen in 2-5 years when these bags are old hat and flood the preloved market? With all the fakes too.

Reactions: 10
Freya 🤣 no but in all honesty she could easily afford to have bought something already she just wants it in a prime area and likely very expensive. Which is silly because you could do up any home to your personal preference especially when you have the kind of money she’s got coming in. Influencers making WAY less have purchased homes. It’s not by force to keep up with the joneses when it comes to investing in property

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I've never heard of her before she appeared on my FYP and had to come and see if there's a thread on tattle. First of all, didn't believe she' only turning 30, also she doesn't have a personality does she? o_O except spending money on designer items. TT on her driving to Harrods but in leggins so I wasn't sure what on earth is her USP - still wondering.

Reactions: 5
I've never heard of her before she appeared on my FYP and had to come and see if there's a thread on tattle. First of all, didn't believe she' only turning 30, also she doesn't have a personality does she? o_O except spending money on designer items. TT on her driving to Harrods but in leggins so I wasn't sure what on earth is her USP - still wondering.
Freya lost all personality when she moved to London to become a Insta hun clone. She seems like a nice girl but she’s become so superficial and materialistic over the years.

Reactions: 7