Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s lying about her age, just think the current Birkin adjacent styling people are calling “old money aesthetic” is SO incredibly aging. It’s insanity we have gorgeous young women walking around cosplaying Kate Middleton, acting like 60 year olds ahead of their time it’s so sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s lying about her age, just think the current Birkin adjacent styling people are calling “old money aesthetic” is SO incredibly aging. It’s insanity we have gorgeous young women walking around cosplaying Kate Middleton, acting like 60 year olds ahead of their time it’s so sad.
I think she is lying. She looks way older than 30, her face, neck and hands are the obvious signs not the Hermès old money style. I see plenty of young girls wearing Hermès, Chanel, VCA stuff and they look super youthful.
---
Sorry are you saying that you think Freya is lying about her age?
Yes she obviously looks 42+

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly in this cost of living crisis the last thing I need to see is Freya flaunting all her designer tit. Idc if she’s in debt or not. I unfollowed.

Yeah, no. I have mutuals with Freya and she is not lying about her age. Also who would throw themselves a fake 30th party and post about it on insta and not expect to be called out? She is 30 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, no. I have mutuals with Freya and she is not lying about her age. Also who would throw themselves a fake 30th party and post about it on insta and not expect to be called out? She is 30 🤣
I was about to say, I know she's over the top but throwing a fake 30th would definitely be above and beyond even for Freya 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do your mutual friends have any idea if she is in debt from all her spending?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She does have old looking hands thou i have to agree with the other poster above

• Heart
Reactions: 2
"Quality over quantity" she blithely says in answer to a question about how to spend less. 🤦‍♀️
Apparently she isn't going to buy the Bottega bag...hmm, we'll see. 🤔

• Haha
Did she post a video this week? I hope she’s ok? Since she moved to Monday posting she has seemed completely off schedule since

How does she not get bored of going here every weekend, same goes for the all the influencers who just seem to go to Bond Street every weekend 🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

How does she not get bored of going here every weekend, same goes for the all the influencers who just seem to go to Bond Street every weekend 🥱🥱🥱
She desperately needs a hobby outside of material consumption

Reactions: 6
I would still say she failed at “girl math” because she has at least 10 striped / beige/ cream/ grey jumpers (10 each) and more in the coats category. And she is still updating and buying more just because the high street brands pricing justify her cost per wear rule (COS and Dutti which are still on the higher end of $$)

She is the last person to talk about cost per wear - thick irony.

Attachments

• Sad
Not only does she have a shopping/spending addiction (like legit), she’s also addicted to keeping up with everyone (and I mean everyone)

examples that I noticed:
Kate H and Nadia (and every Instahun) got those gold Celine glasses, and freya immediately got them too.
Yasmin Devonport got the brown suede Celine and now freya is most likely going to get them
She used to say she didn’t like bottega because there’s no branding, but now she’s all about the Jodie because quiet luxury is a thing (ironic that something quiet is a thing lol)

AND LOL that she puts a birkin as something “viral”
IMG_6180.jpeg

• Haha
Has anyone tried the Lululemon leggings? Apparently Freya's are ready for the bin after 10 washes but she keeps repurchasing these 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Has anyone tried the Lululemon leggings? Apparently Freya's are ready for the bin after 10 washes but she keeps repurchasing these 😲
I actually do and if she got the align leggings, they are indeed tit imo

Reactions: 1