Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
This sounds like a super interesting industry! Do you recommend any videos / blog posts to research?
Sorry I missed this! They’re not in the fashion industry, they’re in the police!
[/QUOTE]
OH my bad I didnt read that properly 😂😂 That sounds like such an interesting job role though, especially as how big fakes are getting now!

lurkingin94123

Chatty Member
In the title of her new video it says about moving, does she detail whether shes moving or not or is it click bait?
Definitely clickbait. 😑 She’s been going on and on about getting a house so she knows her subscribers will go the video to see if she in fact bought a house. lol.

I watch most influencer video on Invidious so they don’t get the ad revenue from me. They make enough coin with their brand deals and aff links.

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I couldn't watch that without cringing. She looks gorgeous and is a really pretty girl but the high kicks and 14-year-old-school-disco dance moves were too much

ineedacoffee_9

Oh really! I've had 3 sessions and haven't noticed a change yet. I remember Freya saying how hair free she was... anything for the paid ads
Well I have seen some difference to be fair, my armpits are pretty hair free/take a good while to grow back! When they do it’s sparse. Also down below has worked well 😂 as for my legs… not a huge difference.

RR20

Did she sell the Cartier juste un clou necklace she bought a few months ago as she only seems to wear the diamond Van Cleef necklace now.

kaaa2

VIP Member
I can’t with the moaning. People can’t heat their homes and this one is moaning about getting the wrong Prada jacket. Please Freya take a look at yourself and realize life isn’t about material things!!
oh no I could hardly watch it!! And the strop that the one she wanted would now be sold out. You just know she will be ringing that store all day long trying to get through to someone

Fairypop

VIP Member
Having picnics everyday with different friends, in the passenger seat of her friends etc. Not social distancing. Before she’d go on about her parents are vulnerable and she’s doing her best to keep safe etc and now she’s out every day
Ah I saw one picnic photo on her stories but I’m sure she said it was someone single/on their own so would be ok if they’ve chosen her as their bubble. I didn’t see any others or being in her friend’s car! That’s disappointing

LDNtea

VIP Member
OMG iv just looked at her insta .. unfollowed her last year. She’s definitely been on the fillers I’m guessing cos she looks OLDER and sorry but who is this??
C499291D-A702-4A8D-BB7D-A663C14E9484.png