Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5/6 years is not "very old" for a coat...surely?
How is she surprised that "I somehow just seem to have got a lot of stuff"! :D

Reactions: 6
It needed washing but she saw something onTikTok about Chinese New Year. Washing/ cutting hair is seen as washing away prosperity. Lots of non Chinese people partake in Chinese New Year so fair enough. But you're also not meant to bathe or wash your clothes and I'm guessing she had a shower.

Reactions: 2
and her neck looks like she's 60

Omg yea her neck is scary
Pale
Wrinkly

At some parts when she was vlogging outside, it seems like she has the “Paris” filter applied over her whole face - so smooth and blurry looking

Reactions: 1
She's off again - shoes and bags and belts and sunglasses. She's apparently been "good" the past few months so it's time for a rampage.
Perfectly entitled to spend her money how she likes but tbh I am shocked by the sheer number of similar, expensive items she buys

Reactions: 11
Moving house soon, but casually drops 8k on stuff ! 😳
I was going to say the same thing..... even Amelia Liana, who has generational wealth so doesn't have to save for her retirement isn't spending as much cash as Freya is.... jezzz how much is she making on her influencer thing...??????? I just cannot believe she is making enough to support her obvious shopping addiction as well as saving for retirement.....she is shopping more luxury items than anyone on the high street...

I feel like in the last year she is spending even more than before, every day shopping sprees on top of multiple Hermes bags and on top of a house downpayment yet I don't feel like she has had any more influencing jobs than say the year before?...

Reactions: 10
I was going to say the same thing..... even Amelia Liana, who has generational wealth so doesn't have to save for her retirement isn't spending as much cash as Freya is.... jezzz how much is she making on her influencer thing...??????? I just cannot believe she is making enough to support her obvious shopping addiction as well as saving for retirement.....she is shopping more luxury items than anyone on the high street...

I feel like in the last year she is spending even more than before, every day shopping sprees on top of multiple Hermes bags and on top of a house downpayment yet I don't feel like she has had any more influencing jobs than say the year before?...
Is Reece (not sure how you spell his name) really wealthy? I know in the past he has bought her lots of designer stuff . Does anyone know what he does?

Reactions: 1

I do wonder if it’s just a stack of credit cards that will topple down around her all of a sudden 🤔

The figures just don’t add up to me … the flat, the Range Rover, Soho Farmhouse membership then the shopping addiction…….

Reactions: 6
I dont really watch her haul videos cos she always buys the same brown or black designer stuff

But her talking and thinking in this video is really off the charts
The sheer contradiction and confusion in her mind as she flip flops between the joys of shopping in person vs online shopping, the appeal between quiet luxury & huge logos, impulsive purchases vs well-thought out ones.

She is an utter shopaholic buying stuff and returning
Buying and wearing and cancelling that YSL heels after one wear, hauls many pairs of sunnies but returning…:

This whole haul reeks of undeclared vouchers/ discounts/ partnerships.
If she is such a harrods girlie why didnt she get all these items there and earn those rewards she is always gg on about?

Reactions: 10
Two things I'm pretty sure of after following her for years and having done influencing (much smaller scale but earned money from it so I know how it works) myself years back:

1. She has a severe case of undiagnosed ADHD which explains the irresponsible and unplanned spending and slightly reckless behaviour.
2. She earns 10-20 k per each youtube video that has a paid ad on it as a sponsor. Plus the Google Ad views that Youtube pays.

Think about it, if she charges 5k only to attend a party for a few hours, surely an ad on her Youtube video costs a lot lot more. Then on top of that come the affiliate links money which is easily another 5-10 k a month at least with the amount of haul videos she makes.

• Wow
Reactions: 5