Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Kirsty has never claimed disability for her rheumatoid arthritis sometimes people assume. She’s very fit and walks a lot but she has her bad days where it flares up. She’s learnt to cope with it she was only 25 when she was diagnosed with it
Of course she doesn’t get disability for it she could hold down a job with it no problem at all. Has she ever actually worked one single day in her life? Not like she is a saint not claiming money she is entitled too . If she could get it she would. Did you ask her when the older children were going to get jobs instead of sleeping all day ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Millie’s mummy

Who’s to say i’am telling a gossip group the truth about who i’am but I wish Kirsty would come on here and tell you all
Well we know that isn’t the truth. Your quite obviously one of the family. What’s the point in coming on and saying I wish you knew the truth but can’t say etc why not just say nothing at all. Also if they don’t even call him dad why have they got his second name?

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Two new accounts, both join around the same time, both write cryptic posts, stirring the pot but making out Kirsty is a hard done by woman.

A little too obvious you're working together to take piss out of the discussion.

Also if SS are involved it might actually kick Kirsty's ass into gear to send her children to school and on time, feed them more than peas/sweetcorn and pot noodles, stop 1 eating upto 6 ice creams a day, get some heat in the house so no one needs to be wearing a coat 24/7 indoors and encourage the older children to find work or volunteer.

You have no idea luv lol not even some of their close friends and that’s years ago sweet I know a lot more than I can say but take my word it all wasn’t as it seemed
You know a lot for someone that doesn’t say anything.
For someone that says it’s not allowed to be online you shouldn’t be sitting here commenting on it then should you?
Like I said Gary isn’t innocent but he has never treated the older children any different to the younger ones.

Reactions: 13
Kirsty’s Facebook is set to private she made some of her posts public but she always puts posts on when it’s her children’s birthdays. Shannon’s dad has only recently had contact with her so I should imagine that’s why she said her real dad
I’m sorry but I think it’s wrong. Gary has brought her up for what (19/20) years, and to have a cheap shot about her ‘real dad’ when he hasn’t been on the seen is horrible. Anyone can make a baby, it takes some special to bring them up, especially when it’s not a child of his own.

She made it public just to share a cheap dig at Gary.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Well if Gary was so bad to them more fool to Kirsty for not prioritising her children over a man. Don't get my wrong, I'm not Gary's biggest fan, but for Kirsty to suddenly do a U turn and now confiding in the, em, playgroup about how bad Gary was actually puts her in bad light.

Reactions: 12

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I don’t believe for one minute that Gary stopped Kirsty from working or going out. Like I’ve said before, he doted on her and she went out for coffee, dinner etc often without him.

Also very bored of the whole “I know the ins and outs of the family but won’t say” posters.

Reactions: 12

Primrose

I wish someone who really did know what was going on would post about it rather than the teasing of not very much that has been on this thread.

I too thought it was strange that Gary took the kids to Jennys...I'm just catching up with this thread now and it filled in the gaps so thanks everyone. It's all much curiouser than I imagined. The info about the four oldest not being his blew my mind haha!

Reactions: 11

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
Totally agree. Everytime in a supermarket all you hear is "I want I want I want!" Then all the screaming and spinning the trolley around about when people are trying to shop.
It would drive me mad it was bad enough to watch
I didn't watch for a while but was shocked to see how poppy has grown, and I really dont mean that in a horrible way I just feel bad for them as all they seemed to eat was junk food and sweets. Even though she was at the dentist's regular for her teeth.
I think Poppy is a complete and utter spoilt little brat!

poppyflower

I think they weren’t interested as I believe they pick it all themselves and go shopping for it as I remember them saying they done that then put a few in they didn’t know about, most likely the crisps, sweets and juice they got within their presents. She said that the younger ones don’t but I always got the impression they had picked it as poppy would say oh it’s my blah blah blah.... which is ashame as they’ll never be that excited as they’ll know what it is anyways
It was always just cheap crap from primark and asda, gifts with zero heart and just filling the gaps In the floors. My mom bought gifts like that, I’m a very minimal person so for me each gift should have a story or reason. But my mom would just buy me crap from cheap stores so it looked like she spoilt me. In reality the day Christmas was over most of that stuff ended up in the garbage because I didn’t like anything nor care. I think there just another issue with society today, it’s not about one perfect gift its about lots of stuff and the freers don’t care what it is...just as long as they can open paper that’s all that matters. I mean after 20 boxes of Malteasers , 30 cans of Linx deodorant you must question your life goals

• Haha
I think a lot of people are watching in the hope that Gary sheds light on the situation. Otherwise his vlogs will just be like Kirsty's and consist of shopping and eating out, which gets boring.

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
I think Kirsty has more important things to do than come on a gossip site lol. None of you know the facts and nor do I but what I do know is things wasn’t as they looked in vlogs you can’t judge people’s lives by vlogs
You are a bit defensive lol, everyone is more than happy to acknowledge that the vlogs aren’t a true reflection of what was happening and people are criticising both sides for good reason.
If you have any good reason to refute anything then speak up properly don’t use shady comments or hints because it’s meaningless and no one cares

• Haha

Imthatgirl

Just watched the latest video that Gary put up! All I can say is SPOILT!

Lunch at Asda:
jack had junk food.
Poppy more junk than jack did with chocolate and and whole bag of doughnuts!
At least Lucy had a salad

Then taking them to a designer shopping centre.
Where they all got branded clothes that I as an adult couldn’t afford!
With each of them getting loads of money out of Gary.
He even moaned that poppy was asking for everything. She’s so used to getting what she wants because she so spoilt so no wonder she was moaning.
Then after that taking them to Westwood to go to more shops and get more things out of Gary in primark.

Then going to Nando’s to eat more food

I dread to think how much that day out cost and how much Gary puts on credit cards!

I laughed when he said that it was something different for them to do. That’s all they ever seen to do!

All three. Lucy, jack and poppy looked like they didn’t want the camera on them but it was getting shoved in there faces.

#SPOILTBRATS

Reactions: 10
Omg that's awful!! I remember Poppy having her dummy for years and there being a problem with it and starting school
Yes Gary ranted about the school asking them to wean her off the dummy as it was affecting her speech and they suggested 'smelly speech therapy'. Gary said children talk when they are ready and they don't need extra help. Poppy, Jack and Paul also had to attend after school phonics class as they were behind and a homework club because they were 'naughty' and didn't do their homework. When i remember these things it's hardly a wonder the older ones don't want to work, their parents don't give a toss.

• Sad

Imthatgirl

I am so glad that I have found this thread. I used to love watching their videos. And I just keep wondering what went on with Kirsty and Gary. There has to be more to it.
I have to say about Jordan. He messaged me a few times ask for pictures. Talking in a sexual way which I found absolutely creepy I think at he time he had a girlfriend. Who his either still with it was the latest one.

• Wow
  • Sick

Rugratz

She coped amazing anyone that knows Kirsty always comments how calm she is
Coped amazing with what? She CHOSE to go into a relationship, she CHOSE to have all those children and DOESNT WORK . I dont see many redeeming features

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
I thought Gazza was a cleaner? He always seemed very respectful of the Freer household (unlike the vast majority of their kids)

Didn’t Jordan get his gf pregnant when he was 18 or so and she was 14 or 15?

I like Shannon but I do feel bad for her as she does seem to be first in line to do chores etc. I think she would really flourish if she moved out and made her own way in life.

I think Lucy is a nice girl too but I’d be hell of a concerned that she was being home schooled now as it defo did not work out very well for Jordan!

I do think Jack stands the best chance out of the youngest ones if he is encouraged in his education.

But I stand by my comment that Poppy is an absolute little spoiled brat! She has been allowed and encouraged to act much older than her years. She often hangs out with Scott’s ex gf (does anybody else not think this is weird as fuck?), is grabby, demanding, shouty and acts up in public. Not to mention the constant stream of buying her new outfits, shoes, make up and bloody unicorn headbands! It’s all too way over the top. It does not look to me like your average little girl who wants to act like her big sister. If they nipped it in the bud right now then I agree she would have a much better chance of life.

Buying your kids every latest game, device, crap and giving into every little whim is not parenting. Encouraging education, healthy meals, set boundaries and bedtimes are! Kick the bfs and gfs out of the house. Encourage the older ones to grow up and move out to start their adult lives. I wish they would stop trying to be their kids friend and start acting like their parents.

Last edited:
  • Heart