Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt just to keep the job centre happy. I wonder if Jordan Gazza Hannah declare any of their income off youtube to the benefits they receive .
I doubt they're making any off of Youtube on their own channels. On the main channel they were making about £500 a month, maybe more but doubt Kirsty or Gary declared it.

Reactions: 1
I doubt they're making any off of Youtube on their own channels. On the main channel they were making about £500 a month, maybe more but doubt Kirsty or Gary declared it.
😡😡😡 makes my blood boil

Reactions: 2
Part of me wonders if tax credits found out and that’s why they have ‘split up’.

Reactions: 4
Part of me wonders if tax credits found out and that’s why they have ‘split up’.
I think thats stupid sounds like theg split up bc kirsty just dont want him

Never mind all the undeclared gifts of clothes etc
Why would they need to declare that?? Thats like saying we need to declar Christmas or birthday gifts if people wants to send them gifts then more fool them

I think thats stupid sounds like theg split up bc kirsty just dont want him

Why would they need to declare that?? Thats like saying we need to declar Christmas or birthday gifts if people wants to send them gifts then more fool them
They are supposed to declare gifts from brands.

[/QUOTE]
It’s hardly a gift when a company is sending to them and pays them to review it on the channel . Not the same as a gift from a family member

I thought something was different when he was talking at the start of the latest vlog he was whistling when he was talking 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.