Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was always just cheap crap from primark and asda, gifts with zero heart and just filling the gaps In the floors. My mom bought gifts like that, I’m a very minimal person so for me each gift should have a story or reason. But my mom would just buy me crap from cheap stores so it looked like she spoilt me. In reality the day Christmas was over most of that stuff ended up in the garbage because I didn’t like anything nor care. I think there just another issue with society today, it’s not about one perfect gift its about lots of stuff and the freers don’t care what it is...just as long as they can open paper that’s all that matters. I mean after 20 boxes of Malteasers , 30 cans of Linx deodorant you must question your life goals
[/QUOTE
Exactly ! .. at Christmas we got one big main pressie, few mediums and lots of little things but wouldn’t be crap or sweets ..might be books and pens etc ..but my mum always put thought into
Buying a couple of good presents instead of piles of crisps and chocolates would have made more sense but I guess they liked the bigger piles.

They used to buy each other little trinkets from Card Factory type shops but I don’t recall ever seeing any of it in their home.
There isn’t even excitement when opening gifts

Reactions: 3
Who the hell wants a packet of crisps for a birthday present
Last Christmas Kirsty was putting decorations up and called them galards rather than garlands it was so embarrassing maybe a book on English may of came in more handy 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never understood the buying food thing as gifts. Fair enough if its a luxury box of chocolates or something, but stuff like pot noodles?? It must be hard to enjoy some of the food with so many kids and the grandkids as well, but I doubt that'd change buying it as presents...it would make more sense to give a voucher for meal out or something.

Reactions: 6
Last Christmas Kirsty was putting decorations up and called them galards rather than garlands it was so embarrassing maybe a book on English may of came in more handy 🤔
I remember that debate on how to pronounce garland, they decided on galards in the end 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I never understood the buying food thing as gifts. Fair enough if its a luxury box of chocolates or something, but stuff like pot noodles?? It must be hard to enjoy some of the food with so many kids and the grandkids as well, but I doubt that'd change buying it as presents...it would make more sense to give a voucher for meal out or something.
I know, I think it’s because it’s cheap and bulks out their presents as most of it seemed to be food or drinks or birthdays.

I sometimes felt sorry for kirsty I felt she got really excited making sure the kids got a big pile of presents and wanted to make a fuss of them and they really didn't seem bothered at all. To be fair I don't think I would have been excited about a pile of the grocery shop wrapped up.

Reactions: 5
I sometimes felt sorry for kirsty I felt she got really excited making sure the kids got a big pile of presents and wanted to make a fuss of them and they really didn't seem bothered at all. To be fair I don't think I would have been excited about a pile of the grocery shop wrapped up.
They were spoilt and ungreatful poppy only had to show off and had anything she wanted

I remember Jordan I think opening his bday presents. He didn't make any effort just rushed through them not barely looking at what they were. Kinda sad really considering the effort made to wrap them. They never seemed to get much from outside the family

😂don’t forget the yummy carrabonara !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is sad really. I think the only ones I saw genuinely grateful and appreciative on their birthdays were gary and kirsty. Kirsty would always so thanks so much give mummy a kiss to each child no matter what they had bought her

Reactions: 4
I remember Jordan I think opening his bday presents. He didn't make any effort just rushed through them not barely looking at what they were. Kinda sad really considering the effort made to wrap them. They never seemed to get much from outside the family
Thats why i think kirsty buys extra to make up for up it!

Reactions: 1
Oh come on thats a bit nit pickie now we say things wrong at times
Yes we do, but garland? It is said exactly as it's spelled, what is there to get confused about? Galards isn't even close, no idea why they went with that. Fajita caused an issue too and they even had to consult Abbie who confirmed their pronunciation of fajeeta was correct. That i can understand, it isn't english and can not be transliterated using english text. But garland=galards, sorry, still think that's funny.

• Haha
Yes we do, but garland? It is said exactly as it's spelled, what is there to get confused about? Galards isn't even close, no idea why they went with that. Fajita caused an issue too and they even had to consult Abbie who confirmed their pronunciation of fajeeta was correct. That i can understand, it isn't english and can not be transliterated using english text. But garland=galards, sorry, still think that's funny.
Gary's home made "coldsore" always went down well too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.