Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Havetosay

You know a lot for someone that doesn’t say anything.
For someone that says it’s not allowed to be online you shouldn’t be sitting here commenting on it then should you?
Like I said Gary isn’t innocent but he has never treated the older children any different to the younger ones.
Really ok you must know lol

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Jenny appears like shes not how she appears on the vlogs tbh. i think she's camera shy, but clearly she has a personality because poppy is obsessed with her and the family love her, so i Don't think the vlogs do her justice. also who is that women that literally lives with her? even though shes getting married you would think shes in a relationship with her. Jenny also appears to be one of those people who get themselves fully involved in others lives to feel important by buying gifts and spoiling them to keep people in her life. weird but her choice.

also regarding poppy and Jack, their weight has sky rocketed over the past year, is concerning, but apparently not to the parents because they continue to feed them processed junk food on a daily basis and don't care for their future and health.

and yes i fully agree, everyone has children, its a choice you make, and you don't have too, but why is it an excuse to not work? not like they had jobs before children because they all pop them out before they left school, and the others dont even try and get jobs or even want them. and im all for the concept of Benefits, if you were in a place in your life where you lost your job and had issues then having benefits is great to help you get back on your feet so you can get your life together, but sadly it isnt used for that. are the girls waiting untill they turn 25 so they can get their own benefits? either way. their all useless and do nothing for the world but sit on the counters all day eating packs of crisps and talking about when calls to heart. its pathetic
Jordan, Hannah and Shannon will have been on benefits since they were 18.