Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
How?
She said he appeared to be over compensating for not being there every day.
I read that as a polite way of saying he's spoiling the kids, flashing the cash, trying to be daddy of the year with treats.
Definitely not an up his arse comment.
HaveYourSay is either Kirsty or one of her besties, I think they are trying to work out which account on here is Gary

Reactions: 8

Havetosay

I knew they let them stay up until they went to bed but I had no idea they were staying up that late.

It’s funny that people say Kirsty loves having her children at home with her when weekends were all about her. They only spent time with her if they were joining her at Slimming World (by their own admission they only went for the McDonalds breakfast afterwards) or if they tagged along to then shops with her. Some weekends she would be at Westwood for the whole day. Nothing was ever done for the kids. Even if the kids were off school sick she still went shopping and left them at home.
Kirsty is very for her children she is a good mum and always puts them first a lot of new rules are in the house now Gary has left and she’s working on the things that have gone wrong. Yes I have spoken to her recently

• Haha

Mayday

VIP Member
Jordan was also surprised that Wales was part of the UK, he thought the UK was just greater London :eek:
Homeschooling turned out well then.

I know we have educational issues but it is a very sorry state of affairs if 20 somethings think the UK is greater London. At least include the whole of England :LOL:
Especially when Geography is compulsory until year 9! I'm sure learning about the UK and capitals is primary school stuff.

• Heart
  • Haha

NoHellNo

There’s definitely more to Gary and Kirsty’s break up much much more remember vlogs are staged and some will be fake there was a lot going on behind the scenes Gary isn’t all as he seems on them vlogs
Do tell us more :sneaky: Who has the popcorn?

Millie’s mummy

I like the freer family but I have to agree on many points made, I definitely think havetosay is Kirsty or someone in the family. They know too much (if it’s true) to know about their life only through playgroups and what’s been said around their hometown. I kinda wish Kirsty would do her own vlogs, would be interesting to see how life without Gary is now. And in regards to him not being the oldest 4s dad, doesn’t really matter and if anything I respect him for taking them on as his own. Can’t wait to see what will “come out” about him.

I’m curious as to how Hannah and Gazza met. I did ask on YouTube and got ignored.

• Haha

Lalobadee

VIP Member
In no way do I think he is completely innocent, but to use the fact he isn’t the dad against him is vile. He was good enough when he was going to all their parents evenings/ school performances ect.
Exactly as a viewer I had no idea he wasn’t the older kids biological dad. Until Kirsty let everyone know on here . I watched them for years and didn’t have a clue just shows he treated them all the same.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
See mrs Meldrum gets a lot of hassle for undeclared Ads but from September to December last year the Freers had loads. Many were small Facebook businesses or online clothing brands but if you were to add it all up they likely got at least 2k.

The zuru toys are another poor review, they mainly consisted of Poppy rushing to open them and not showing the true toy because she never waited for instructions.

Babycakes

It was Hannah's birthday recently, Gary gave her £20 which surprised me as they usually get a lot of money spent on them. Maybe Kirsty was making up the other £180 😃

what sort of things does he say?

I just saw in the comments Jenny saying that Gary is vlogging her wedding, so he's obviously going.
He put a post up about Kirstys friends sticking there nose in saying that he should move out he ranted about that, another one was about her haveing a new bloke then he puts quotes up and jenny also posts quotes digging at kirsty on his page

Ok guys so kirsty as wrote a facebook post wishing Shannon a happy birthday and adding hope you have a lovely eveing with your real dad so gary isnt shannons dad now looking back u can actually see how he treats the older ones and how they are with him all makes sense now

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

RubyD

Omg! I just watched the vlog and he was saying that any single women around the Kent area should send him an email😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Hello

Shame they’re not taught manners as they don’t cost anything !!
Manners, table manners, education, work ethic....the list goes on. It's really quite sad as I think maybe Jack and maybe Shannon could of done well with the right guidance

Just seen Gazza uploaded a scratchcard vlog...makes me so angry not working but enough money to waste on gambling 😡😡😡

Last edited:

Hello

Who the hell wants a packet of crisps for a birthday present
Last Christmas Kirsty was putting decorations up and called them galards rather than garlands it was so embarrassing maybe a book on English may of came in more handy 🤔

• Haha
I’d love to know where Gary was a chef
I think he said it was North Carolina? I think he's probably generous with himself in his job descriptions, he claimed to be a HGV recovery driver but we saw last week he is a mere car porter for a garage. His chef role probably involved peeling potatoes and cleaning up.

• Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Wish I was as I could say then lol

No and that’s because he was the public person not her
She seemed to quite like vlogging her shopping trips, filming herself trying on clothes, getting the free things in the post. She never looked happy filming with Gary for the last year but on her own she appeared confident and comfortable with it.

Or was this another it was all for the vlog?

I have to say the cryptic posts are getting boring now.

• Haha