Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Gary will do any vlogs this weekend
Not if he spent all of his wages last weekend. I can’t imagine he can keep up the spending and constant eating out, it will start to get boring for the kids and his viewers.

Reactions: 2
Not if he spent all of his wages last weekend. I can’t imagine he can keep up the spending and constant eating out, it will start to get boring for the kids and his viewers.
I agree but that's what us normal people would think. Gary seems to think he's famous and everyone wants to see all of those things all the time 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think a lot of people are watching in the hope that Gary sheds light on the situation. Otherwise his vlogs will just be like Kirsty's and consist of shopping and eating out, which gets boring.

Reactions: 11
I think a lot of people are watching in the hope that Gary sheds light on the situation. Otherwise his vlogs will just be like Kirsty's and consist of shopping and eating out, which gets boring.
I think a lot of the fans around his age also watch in hopes they have a chance with Gary and seem to think Kirsty is the devil. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's Lucy's 16th soon that'll be interesting to see what happens if he vlogs it. It'll food at The Hood and Horse I reckon 😂🤔

Reactions: 4
Why the hell would anyone want gary
God knows, they seem to think he's perfect though because he works and does everything for Kirsty on the vlogs (according to them). There was a commenter a while back who seemed to be Team Gary and was convinced Kirsty was cheating on him.

He had Scottish and Australian women fawning over him.
No way wtf!!!!

God knows, they seem to think he's perfect though because he works and does everything for Kirsty on the vlogs (according to them). There was a commenter a while back who seemed to be Team Gary and was convinced Kirsty was cheating on him.
Gary wrote on is fb about Kirsty haveing another bloke but then removed the stauts! Gary would drive me mad and dont even get me started on the bloody nose hair 😂😂

• Haha
I think the problem is they always wanted more. When they opened their birthday and Christmas presents they weren’t even looking at them, they were immediately onto the next present.

I used to think Shannon was quite bad for it too, she always had to get involved.
They all got tit loads of pressies but a lot of it was sweets ..I’d be pissed off if half my pressies were malteasers 😂 I get why Kirsty did that though to bulk them up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha can you imagine one of the m actually copping for Gary getting woke up the morning after with a camera in your face, "say hi for the vlog"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes where did she go? She wanted Kirsty burnt on the stake for her sins against Gary :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Haha can you imagine one of the m actually copping for Gary getting woke up the morning after with a camera in your face, "say hi for the vlog"
Of late there are loads of women vloggers who want to document every aspect of their lives from the moment they wake up (eg mummy Chelle, Mandy, etc) I'm sure there is someone out there who would be happy enough to entertain 'the sex machine' as he used to refer to himself :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Of late there are loads of women vloggers who want to document every aspect of their lives from the moment they wake up (eg mummy Chelle, Mandy, etc) I'm sure there is someone out there who would be happy enough to entertain 'the sex machine' as he used to refer to himself :sick:
Oh that mummy chelle is bloody weird mind

Sex machine :ROFLMAO: the guy can't even walk without getting all out of breath, he sounded like he was gonna keel over at any minute on that Easter hunt video so I can't imagine he has much stamina for anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think they weren’t interested as I believe they pick it all themselves and go shopping for it as I remember them saying they done that then put a few in they didn’t know about, most likely the crisps, sweets and juice they got within their presents. She said that the younger ones don’t but I always got the impression they had picked it as poppy would say oh it’s my blah blah blah.... which is ashame as they’ll never be that excited as they’ll know what it is anyways
It was always just cheap crap from primark and asda, gifts with zero heart and just filling the gaps In the floors. My mom bought gifts like that, I’m a very minimal person so for me each gift should have a story or reason. But my mom would just buy me crap from cheap stores so it looked like she spoilt me. In reality the day Christmas was over most of that stuff ended up in the garbage because I didn’t like anything nor care. I think there just another issue with society today, it’s not about one perfect gift its about lots of stuff and the freers don’t care what it is...just as long as they can open paper that’s all that matters. I mean after 20 boxes of Malteasers , 30 cans of Linx deodorant you must question your life goals

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was always just cheap crap from primark and asda, gifts with zero heart and just filling the gaps In the floors. My mom bought gifts like that, I’m a very minimal person so for me each gift should have a story or reason. But my mom would just buy me crap from cheap stores so it looked like she spoilt me. In reality the day Christmas was over most of that stuff ended up in the garbage because I didn’t like anything nor care. I think there just another issue with society today, it’s not about one perfect gift its about lots of stuff and the freers don’t care what it is...just as long as they can open paper that’s all that matters. I mean after 20 boxes of Malteasers , 30 cans of Linx deodorant you must question your life goals
I agree wiv the whole buying crips ect as presents really wouldn't b something i would do however you sound very ungrateful i would b so upset if i was your mother

Buying a couple of good presents instead of piles of crisps and chocolates would have made more sense but I guess they liked the bigger piles.

They used to buy each other little trinkets from Card Factory type shops but I don’t recall ever seeing any of it in their home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.