Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the older girls only go to college so they were in full time education for their parents benefits . Cause they never looked for jobs after they completed their courses so what was the point .

Reactions: 7
Did the older girls only go to college so they were in full time education for their parents benefits . Cause they never looked for jobs after they completed their courses so what was the point .
Possibly.
Part of me wonders if they have cut the vlogs because of their benefits. If Kirsty is receiving anything for her arthritis then the vlogs go against her claim.

Reactions: 5
I've got awful arthritis but I work 20 hours a week. Kirsty can walk into town spend 6/7 hours a wknd shopping too there's no reason she can't work

Reactions: 9
Kirsty has never claimed disability for her rheumatoid arthritis sometimes people assume. She’s very fit and walks a lot but she has her bad days where it flares up. She’s learnt to cope with it she was only 25 when she was diagnosed with it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kirsty has never claimed disability for her rheumatoid arthritis sometimes people assume. She’s very fit and walks a lot but she has her bad days where it flares up. She’s learnt to cope with it she was only 25 when she was diagnosed with it
Of course she doesn’t get disability for it she could hold down a job with it no problem at all. Has she ever actually worked one single day in her life? Not like she is a saint not claiming money she is entitled too . If she could get it she would. Did you ask her when the older children were going to get jobs instead of sleeping all day ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Paul and Jordan get it though. I think the only reason she doesn't is because Kirsty and Gary were registered as carers. (At least they were when this was posted: http://pinkoddy.co.uk/blog/2013/03/...ily-with-children-with-sen-16kidsandcounting/)

Reactions: 1
Paul and Jordan get it though. I think the only reason she doesn't is because Kirsty and Gary were registered as carers. (At least they were when this was posted: http://pinkoddy.co.uk/blog/2013/03/...ily-with-children-with-sen-16kidsandcounting/)
Yes the two of them were very open about getting CA, even on 16 Kids. I can't see that Paul would still be entitled as the last time he saw his consultant a few years ago everything was fine and he got discharged, unless they are going from the behavioural angle.
I think Hannah might get DLA, she had a series of 'important appointments' in Canterbury that Kirsty and Gazza went with her too. Made me think that Kirsty was going along as her carer.

Yes the two of them were very open about getting CA, even on 16 Kids. I can't see that Paul would still be entitled as the last time he saw his consultant a few years ago everything was fine and he got discharged, unless they are going from the behavioural angle.
I think Hannah might get DLA, she had a series of 'important appointments' in Canterbury that Kirsty and Gazza went with her too. Made me think that Kirsty was going along as her carer.
It seems Paul still misses a lot of school though, so thats shocking if so and he doesn't have a medical reason for it. I thought that too about Hannah where she was born so early.

Its a bit of a shame that that post claimed the older ones were 'following their dreams' by going to college, only to do nothing.

There was another post on Pinkoddy about the Freers that has been scrubbed in the last year about their children and DLA and Kirsty said 4 of them needed constant supervision, Hannah was one of them so I think it's fair to say more than Paul and Jordan were getting DLA.
I used to watch Paul's vlogs and he used to miss school because he was up the whole night playing his games, then got headaches when he woke in the morning. I hope one of the changes Kirsty is making is about restricting screen time, those children need a bed time for once.

Reactions: 2
There was another post on Pinkoddy about the Freers that has been scrubbed in the last year about their children and DLA and Kirsty said 4 of them needed constant supervision, Hannah was one of them so I think it's fair to say more than Paul and Jordan were getting DLA.
I used to watch Paul's vlogs and he used to miss school because he was up the whole night playing his games, then got headaches when he woke in the morning. I hope one of the changes Kirsty is making is about restricting screen time, those children need a bed time for once.
Hannah needs constant supervision then Kirsty doesn’t provide it to her or Jordon as they both vlog and clearly go about themselves without her so if she is saying that to get the benefits then the vlogs clearly prove otherwise . Who was looking after them all when she went away for the cruise? Or when she is on one of her daily shopping trips?

It seems Paul still misses a lot of school though, so thats shocking if so and he doesn't have a medical reason for it. I thought that too about Hannah where she was born so early.

Its a bit of a shame that that post claimed the older ones were 'following their dreams' by going to college, only to do nothing.
Paul misses school as he done something so bad that he got put on reduced timetable as the school couldn’t handle him .

Last edited:
Hannah needs constant supervision then Kirsty doesn’t provide it to her or Jordon as they both vlog and clearly go about themselves without her so if she is saying that to get the benefits then the vlogs clearly prove otherwise . Who was looking after them all when she went away for the cruise? Or when she is on one of her daily shopping trips?

Paul misses school as he done something so bad that he got put on reduced timetable as the school couldn’t handle him .
Why does Hannah need to b watched

Constant supervision my arse.
It doesn’t stop them from shopping, from meeting new partners, from having them practically live with them.

Reactions: 4
It’s odd because Shannon if any of them has the right attitude for work.
But if she got a job who would do all the housework so she might be encouraged not to work maybe she will get her name down as a carer if Gary is out the picture

But if she got a job who would do all the housework so she might be encouraged not to work maybe she will get her name down as a carer if Gary is out the picture
Kirsty claims to do it at 5am (?). The kids are old enough to help out and pick up after themselves.

Just a thought maybe Paul and the other kids don’t require fulltime care anymore and that is why Gary went back to work. As I think new rules meant one parent has to work 30 hours to get universal credit . Otherwise why would be go to work he can’t be earning more than the benefits brought in.

Did anyone find out who the mystery guest was ?

Last edited:
In the article it said that Hannah needed supervision as she was a preemie and would say 'weird things' and Jordan needed it as he would wander off on his own and be a danger to himself. Paul because his eating needed to be monitored and I'm sure there was a 4th one mentioned too.
I reckon that Gary only started work as he was forced to. Being a carer now is not enough to exempt you from job seeking, if the child is in school they may expect you to find work within school hours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.