Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Gary we need something to talk about.
I can’t see him uploading many more videos, he has nothing to film.

Reactions: 3
I wish someone who really did know what was going on would post about it rather than the teasing of not very much that has been on this thread.

I too thought it was strange that Gary took the kids to Jennys...I'm just catching up with this thread now and it filled in the gaps so thanks everyone. It's all much curiouser than I imagined. The info about the four oldest not being his blew my mind haha!

Reactions: 11
Whoever upthread said Gary wanted his channel to be the next Inghams I think got it right. Without all of the children, the dogs, the madness etc they aren't a family now. He can't really brand them the Freer Family when only a few of them visit him.

Reactions: 4
Whoever upthread said Gary wanted his channel to be the next Inghams I think got it right. Without all of the children, the dogs, the madness etc they aren't a family now. He can't really brand them the Freer Family when only a few of them visit him.
I think a lot of these big families only had so many kids in search for fame...like a ooh look we have so many kids, how unique! sort of thing. Especially the Radfords. I don't believe they would've had so many if it wasn't for the TV appearances, getting the 'biggest family in Britain' title etc.

It does seem as though they don't have any content now. I'm guessing Kirsty doesn't want to continue with the channel, even though she has the kids more often, and I think Gary is only doing it for the income and letting all of the support go to his head.

I think a lot of these big families only had so many kids in search for fame...like a ooh look we have so many kids, how unique! sort of thing. Especially the Radfords. I don't believe they would've had so many if it wasn't for the TV appearances, getting the 'biggest family in Britain' title etc.

It does seem as though they don't have any content now. I'm guessing Kirsty doesn't want to continue with the channel, even though she has the kids more often, and I think Gary is only doing it for the income and letting all of the support go to his head.
Agree just look at the radfords.

Well im shocked because when poppy was 4/5 kirsty and Gary were trying for another baby i was watching a old vlog yesterday

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Well im shocked because when poppy was 4/5 kirsty and Gary were trying for another baby i was watching a old vlog yesterday
Yes Gary had a vasectomy reversal which wasn't successful as he had some type of antibodies which can kill sperm. Probably a blessing really as Kirsty would have been a single mum to 14 rather than 9. If you want to see a pic of Gary in a surgical thong you can check out their facebook page called 'our vasectomy reversal journey' :sick: I would love to know if Kirsty mentioned this in the toddler group @Havetosay? I think they paid £5k for it, must have been gutted it didn't work. In light of everything I now wonder did Gary push for this for more fame?

I wonder if Kirsty is desperate for a baby and feels she is running out of time and that's why she as split with Gary, Some women are addicted to having baby's and Kirsty as certainly already had alot, could she be having a mid life crisis and want a later in life child. My Auntie was in her 4Os when she had her fouth child and her older three were 20 18 and 14 where she was born.

I wonder if Kirsty is desperate for a baby and feels she is running out of time and that's why she as split with Gary, Some women are addicted to having baby's and Kirsty as certainly already had alot, could she be having a mid life crisis and want a later in life child. My Auntie was in her 4Os when she had her fouth child and her older three were 20 18 and 14 where she was born.
I don't think so. Gary seemed to be the one that was really keen for more...I remember someone on a live asking Kirsty if they were having any more and she looked horrified and said no way.

I don't think so. Gary seemed to be the one that was really keen for more...I remember someone on a live asking Kirsty if they were having any more and she looked horrified and said no way.
Yeah i would say its gary that would want more its time for kirsty enjoy her life n just b happy with grandkids bc lets face it abbie will prob have tit loads of kids

I remember the vasectomy vlogs, part of me thinks Gary did it to create a tabloid buzz similar to the Radfords.

Kirsty seemed quite into the ttc though, doing the clear blue trial etc though this may have just been for the vlogs. It did cross my mind she would have another now shes split with Gary but shes 41 so would have to do it pretty quick.

Jordan put a photo on Instagram only just seen it and there seems to be another older man in it. Wonder who he is 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.