Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Gazzas latest YouTube. He has fairly put on every pound he lost and added some more . He was doing really well .

Reactions: 1
Just watched Gazzas latest YouTube. He has fairly put on every pound he lost and added some more . He was doing really well .
He's getting huge! All his shopping hauls now include processed foods, chocolates and cakes! Last week he did a challenge with a friend, who could eat the most jaffa cakes in an alocated time. Hardly any mention of slimming world for ages. It was sadly waiting to happen for a while!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He's getting huge! All his shopping hauls now include processed foods, chocolates and cakes! Last week he did a challenge with a friend, who could eat the most jaffa cakes in an alocated time. Hardly any mention of slimming world for ages. It was sadly waiting to happen for a while!
Yeah it was waiting to happen just like the last few times he has done slimming world lose 2 stone put back on 4 stone. It’s people like him that keep them in business. He wouldn’t listen to advice telling him he was following it all wrong.

As you do when you don't work and live on benefits. I mean why spend the time actively looking for work when you can afford to buy scratchcards and have your rent paid for 😠

As you do when you don't work and live on benefits. I mean why spend the time actively looking for work when you can afford to buy scratchcards and have your rent paid for 😠
While the rest of us are out working he is chasing celebs collecting autographs like all nearly 30 year old men do NOT. If he can do that he can work.

Reactions: 7
I live near the Freers’ and they recently had firemen out - one of the washing machines caught fire. Seemed quite bad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
If you live by freers do you know anything about them like why gary and kirsty broke up??
Nope, no clue why they broke up. Seen Gary around WWX with the children and they seem happy enough. Kirsty very much keeps herself to herself and is very quiet.

Reactions: 2
While the rest of us are out working he is chasing celebs collecting autographs like all nearly 30 year old men do NOT. If he can do that he can work.
THIS 🙌🏻.

Plus he has the audacity to video it all. How do these scrounging fuckers get away with it? My uncle worked hard all his life from the age of 14 and, when he got diagnosed with Parkinson’s recently, he had to fight tooth and nail to get disability benefit.

Reactions: 9
I asked him on one of his lives once if he worked and he said very sheepishly that he was a part time carer for his mother! I wonder if it's the same mother that he only bothers to see a few times a month! I hate liars and scrounging scumbags!

Reactions: 6
I think they were all always sheepish, they ignore job questions. Gary wasn’t wrong when he said you only see a small part.

I asked him on one of his lives once if he worked and he said very sheepishly that he was a part time carer for his mother! I wonder if it's the same mother that he only bothers to see a few times a month! I hate liars and scrounging scumbags!
Someone else asked him on a live what he did and he said he was at college doing BTEC Sport and Fitness. He even knew himself how bad it was as he went all red and was stuttering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.