Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Kirsty has more important things to do than come on a gossip site lol. None of you know the facts and nor do I but what I do know is things wasn’t as they looked in vlogs you can’t judge people’s lives by vlogs

No she got her own place in Faversham with the dad of her children Abbie was a young baby when she moved out of her mums
I wouldn’t know I’ve heard the Freers have trolled this site before and threads have been removed because of it. Also you seem to be sticking up for Kirsty an awful lot for someone who only knew her from play groups. Also you seem to know Gary isn’t anything like what he’s like on the vlogs, he stopped Kirsty from working/seeing mates etc and that it’s all going to come out soon about why they spilt up and you know all that from being at a playgroup probably years ago with Kirsty? Oh and gossip that’s been going around her hometown? Which is usually rumours.

I think Kirsty has more important things to do than come on a gossip site lol. None of you know the facts and nor do I but what I do know is things wasn’t as they looked in vlogs you can’t judge people’s lives by vlogs

No she got her own place in Faversham with the dad of her children Abbie was a young baby when she moved out of her mums
She wasn’t exactly a young “baby” though was she. She was a teen with 2 kids when she moved out.

Is the dad still around? The older ones very much seem to consider Gary to be their dad, especially Abbie.
Tbh from the vlogs I would of never guessed that Gary wasn’t the dad to any of them. He seemed to treat all the older ones the same, he only really gave poppy what she wanted, as did Kirsty so you would never have known. Hats off to Gary taking on 4 kids as his own, not a lot of guys would.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is the dad still around? The older ones very much seem to consider Gary to be their dad, especially Abbie.
I so wish I could say but your so wrong haha how can Abbie when they aren’t even friends of Facebook that’s all I can say.
Dad is around and let’s just say he was t impressed when they were calling Gary dad on tv. The 4 older kids call him Gaz

I so wish I could say but your so wrong haha how can Abbie when they aren’t even friends of Facebook that’s all I can say.
Dad is around and let’s just say he was t impressed when they were calling Gary dad on tv. The 4 older kids call him Gaz
And how can’t you say? How would you know something that no one can tell anyone if you only know her from playgroups?

Well, from the vlogs Abbie buying him expensive gifts says to me that she very much sees him as a dad. Or was that for the vlogs aswell

And how can’t you say? How would you know something that no one can tell anyone if you only know her from playgroups?

Well, from the vlogs Abbie buying him expensive gifts says to me that she very much sees him as a dad. Or was that for the vlogs aswell
Has the older 4 got the same dad?

Reactions: 5
Who’s to say i’am telling a gossip group the truth about who i’am but I wish Kirsty would come on here and tell you all

Who’s to say i’am telling a gossip group the truth about who i’am but I wish Kirsty would come on here and tell you all
Well we know that isn’t the truth. Your quite obviously one of the family. What’s the point in coming on and saying I wish you knew the truth but can’t say etc why not just say nothing at all. Also if they don’t even call him dad why have they got his second name?

Reactions: 14
I don’t believe for one minute that Gary stopped Kirsty from working or going out. Like I’ve said before, he doted on her and she went out for coffee, dinner etc often without him.

Also very bored of the whole “I know the ins and outs of the family but won’t say” posters.

Reactions: 12
I don’t believe for one minute that Gary stopped Kirsty from working or going out. Like I’ve said before, he doted on her and she went out for coffee, dinner etc often without him.
Me neither. She was always out without him and he worked if he stopped her from doing anything he wouldn’t work either to keep an eye on her. Also he’s apparently not allowed back in her house but he was stayinf there for a week or so after the break up. Doesn’t make sense, he’s surely not that much of an actor to keep it up on the vlogs.

Reactions: 7
Haha think what you like it’s funny the truth will come out in the end the children have Freer because Kirsty is married to Gary hello lol

Reactions: 2
I believe you, but I'm not sure why you want Gary exposed? He isn't my type personally 😌 but he did seem like a hands on dad who did a lot for the household. He actually seemed much more hands on and engaged with the children than Kirsty.

Cant understand why the bio dad allowed the children Gary's name and to be on the vlogs posing as his kids but was upset to hear them call him dad?

Haha think what you like it’s funny the truth will come out in the end the children have Freer because Kirsty is married to Gary hello lol
Posted at the same time lol....my mum remarried and me and my siblings kept our dad's name, it doesn't have to change.

did Kirsty ever mention the vasectomy reversal in the playgroup? That was all done very publicly, even I didn't have to attend the playgroup to know about kirstys fertile days, it was all on Facebook 😵

Reactions: 4

The older children don't have to have the name freer just because kirsty married gary!

Reactions: 8
It was all a charade for the cameras that why they pretended all the kids were his. Kirsty is as much responsible (even more so I would say) for perpetrating that lie.
Obviously we only see snippets of what they show on the vlogs but some unguarded comments on Facebook slip through the net which have shown Kirsty to be a right nasty piece of work so although HaveYourSay would like us to believe she’s a little innocent flower who was forced into this arrangement she’s definitely not as innocent as that poster is pretending.
To make sure my post is fair across the board I also think Gary is a total twit as well and he needs to give his kids a boot up the arse and tell them to get jobs and look after their own kids better than Gary & Kirsty did with them

Reactions: 8
Hello, people are married and don’t change their other kids names just because of that. They weren’t married when the 4 older kids were born. I’m sure the dad wasn’t happy about that since he’s in their lives. Gary obviously adopted them to have their name changed from their dads to his.

It was all a charade for the cameras that why they pretended all the kids were his. Kirsty is as much responsible (even more so I would say) for perpetrating that lie.
Obviously we only see snippets of what they show on the vlogs but some unguarded comments on Facebook slip through the net which have shown Kirsty to be a right nasty piece of work so although HaveYourSay would like us to believe she’s a little innocent flower who was forced into this arrangement she’s definitely not as innocent as that poster is pretending.
To make sure my post is fair across the board I also think Gary is a total twit as well and he needs to give his kids a boot up the arse and tell them to get jobs and look after their own kids better than Gary & Kirsty did with them
I believe they done most stuff for the cameras but it wouldn’t make it any less or more interesting if 4 of the kids weren’t his. Most of the stuff they done for the “cameras” isn’t anything flash or overly great just normal day to day lives of the majority of families.

Ooh what comments on Facebook has Kirsty said that’s nasty? I’m only here for the goss lol

Does anyone know if the 4 older ones have the same dad or different as they don’t even look alike, I don’t think anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I agree it seems odd why they would want to pretend, (especially when according to @Havetosay it was public knowledge they weren't his) several other families on 16 Kids were blended families, it's really no big deal.

Reactions: 3
Also to be fair to Gary he seemed very much in love with kirsty he was often complimenting her and I can't think of one nice thing I've heard kirsty say about him

Reactions: 7
Also to be fair to Gary he seemed very much in love with kirsty he was often complimenting her and I can't think of one nice thing I've heard kirsty say about him
Yeah I noticed that, I thought it was sweet he was always calling her beautiful, a model etc and all she done was say shut up, whether she was embarrassed I don’t know. He did genuinely seem like a doting dad and wife. I suppose no one apart from them know the truth. Whether we will ever find out is a different story.couldnt of been that bad that he’s banned from the house but gets to see the kids unsupervised

Yeah I noticed that, I thought it was sweet he was always calling her beautiful, a model etc and all she done was say shut up, whether she was embarrassed I don’t know. He did genuinely seem like a doting dad and wife. I suppose no one apart from them know the truth. Whether we will ever find out is a different story.couldnt of been that bad that he’s banned from the house but gets to see the kids unsupervised
Husband not wife lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.