Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when Poppy started school and the teacher told them to reduce screen time as Poppy was falling asleep in class as she had been up late every night. Gary was calling them 'smelly teachers from smelly school that think they know everything' and was saying that screens are much better than books as Poppy was so young yet such an expert on the iPad 🤔
They just let her fall asleep on the sofa whenever she wanted! No set bedtimes etc for such a young child is shocking!

Reactions: 5
I think they weren’t interested as I believe they pick it all themselves and go shopping for it as I remember them saying they done that then put a few in they didn’t know about, most likely the crisps, sweets and juice they got within their presents. She said that the younger ones don’t but I always got the impression they had picked it as poppy would say oh it’s my blah blah blah.... which is ashame as they’ll never be that excited as they’ll know what it is anyways
Yeah i never got the whole 6pack of crips for a present

They used to show Poppy choosing her presents and Jack bought £100 worth of something for Fortnight on his PS4 way before Christmas.
They also used to sell their phones and consoles which I found odd, everything is disposable to them.
Yes lucy had a apple watch then sold it for a ipad i find that so ungreatful

I remember when Poppy started school and the teacher told them to reduce screen time as Poppy was falling asleep in class as she had been up late every night. Gary was calling them 'smelly teachers from smelly school that think they know everything' and was saying that screens are much better than books as Poppy was so young yet such an expert on the iPad 🤔
I know this is such a bad thing to say about a child but i think poppy is actully a spot vile child shes the kind of child that would bully bc kirsty n gary have let her get away wiv everything! She was still stuckin a dummy at 6 ffs

Yeah i never got the whole 6pack of crips for a present

Yes lucy had a apple watch then sold it for a ipad i find that so ungreatful

I know this is such a bad thing to say about a child but i think poppy is actully a spot vile child shes the kind of child that would bully bc kirsty n gary have let her get away wiv everything! She was still stuckin a dummy at 6 ffs
*SPOLT

Last edited:
Omg that's awful!! I remember Poppy having her dummy for years and there being a problem with it and starting school

Reactions: 6
I remember that. It’s not surprising that the kids are like they are with an attitude like that from the parents. They were also told to have an earlier bedtime as they were late most days, they went to bed when the parents did.

Omg that's awful!! I remember Poppy having her dummy for years and there being a problem with it and starting school
Yes Gary ranted about the school asking them to wean her off the dummy as it was affecting her speech and they suggested 'smelly speech therapy'. Gary said children talk when they are ready and they don't need extra help. Poppy, Jack and Paul also had to attend after school phonics class as they were behind and a homework club because they were 'naughty' and didn't do their homework. When i remember these things it's hardly a wonder the older ones don't want to work, their parents don't give a toss.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Shame they’re not taught manners as they don’t cost anything !!
Manners, table manners, education, work ethic....the list goes on. It's really quite sad as I think maybe Jack and maybe Shannon could of done well with the right guidance

Just seen Gazza uploaded a scratchcard vlog...makes me so angry not working but enough money to waste on gambling 😡😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Manners, table manners, education, work ethic....the list goes on. It's really quite sad as I think maybe Jack and maybe Shannon could of done well with the right guidance

Just seen Gazza uploaded a scratchcard vlog...makes me so angry not working but enough money to waste on gambling 😡😡😡
I always imagine he would be proper clingy! Agree the scratchcards are a waste of money!

Reactions: 4
It may of been a live
Yes it was a live (in the recovery room post gallbladder removal) and I think he realised that he came across badly as the next day he made a big point of saying that he wasn't aware of what he said the previous day. Put me right off him it did.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone remember what Gazza said? I didn't pay much attention to him.
He asked Hannah to pass him a plastic cup for a drink and she dropped it or something trivial like that but he went off on one, saying he was the sick one and shouldn't have to be doing anything. That doesn't really sound that bad but his tone was really aggressive and 'woe betide me'. He then forced her to give him a kiss on the lips, actually pulling her arm. There was another vlog he did about trolls and it was as if someone flicked a switch and he went into that mode again. It made me think he possibly had MH issues and might be quite manic with his moods.

• Wow
  • Sad
He asked Hannah to pass him a plastic cup for a drink and she dropped it or something trivial like that but he went off on one, saying he was the sick one and shouldn't have to be doing anything. That doesn't really sound that bad but his tone was really aggressive and 'woe betide me'. He then forced her to give him a kiss on the lips, actually pulling her arm. There was another vlog he did about trolls and it was as if someone flicked a switch and he went into that mode again. It made me think he possibly had MH issues and might be quite manic with his moods.
Thank you.
I’m glad she is rid of him and that red top he lived in.?Being in hospital didn’t stop him going to the cafe to fill up on big cooked breakfasts.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.