Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Ramsgate their home town or Kirsty’s home town we aren’t talking random people we are talking friends of Kirsty and possibly a few of Gary’s
So faversham? Surely it is better to tell us rather than all this secrecy if Gary is as bad as you say

Reactions: 1
Two new accounts, both join around the same time, both write cryptic posts, stirring the pot but making out Kirsty is a hard done by woman.

A little too obvious you're working together to take piss out of the discussion.

Also if SS are involved it might actually kick Kirsty's ass into gear to send her children to school and on time, feed them more than peas/sweetcorn and pot noodles, stop 1 eating upto 6 ice creams a day, get some heat in the house so no one needs to be wearing a coat 24/7 indoors and encourage the older children to find work or volunteer.

Reactions: 14
The other person may be yes but I don’t see the point in that I just simply come on here as on vlogs and comments It’s made out Gary is an amazing man and father. All they see is 15 mins and think they know him. I have just said there’s more to Kirsty saying she doesn’t love Gary anymore

Reactions: 3
The other person may be yes but I don’t see the point in that I just simply come on here as on vlogs and comments It’s made out Gary is an amazing man and father. All they see is 15 mins and think they know him. I have just said there’s more to Kirsty saying she doesn’t love Gary anymore
What is the 'more to it' though? I genuinely don't understand why you cannot say more than that, when as you say it is common knowledge.

Reactions: 7
What is the 'more to it' though? I genuinely don't understand why you cannot say more than that, when as you say it is common knowledge.
I’m assuming that it’s not actually common knowledge and that by revealing it would make it obvious who the person is. The Freer family know about this site and have trolled it in the past so could be trying to work out who is revealing information about them

I’m assuming that it’s not actually common knowledge and that by revealing it would make it obvious who the person is. The Freer family know about this site and have trolled it in the past so could be trying to work out who is revealing information about them
The thing is why then come on at all then? There was only one person on the thread who was hellbent on the 'Gary is so amazing' train of thought. Everyone else acknowledged that relationships do fail. I think @ihavetosay would be better placed in the youtube comments where Gary really is positioned as husband and dad of the year.

Agreed havetosay must be a close friend or family member
So what if they are! Nobody knows what happend behide close doors all i see is poor gary blah blah blah but theres something about him! Why should kirsty stay wiv someone because of youtube ect

Two new accounts, both join around the same time, both write cryptic posts, stirring the pot but making out Kirsty is a hard done by woman.

A little too obvious you're working together to take piss out of the discussion.

Also if SS are involved it might actually kick Kirsty's ass into gear to send her children to school and on time, feed them more than peas/sweetcorn and pot noodles, stop 1 eating upto 6 ice creams a day, get some heat in the house so no one needs to be wearing a coat 24/7 indoors and encourage the older children to find work or volunteer.
Deffo agree with the eatting the way poppy eats is ridiculous

So what if they are! Nobody knows what happend behide close doors all i see is poor gary blah blah blah but theres something about him! Why should kirsty stay wiv someone because of youtube ect

Not saying anything like she shouldve stayed with him and if you read previous posts you will see I DO NOT AGREE WITH HIM

Deffo agree with the eatting the way poppy eats is ridiculous
The poor Gary rhetoric really isn't predominant here. Yes, people felt sorry for him as he seemed devastated but 99% of people said what you are saying. No one knows what goes on behind the scenes, people already said that they could see Gary being controlling and rather lecherous. Of course Kirsty shouldn't stay with him for the sake of Youtube, I can't see anyone saying that? It's annoying though when posters appear saying 'all these things happening, can't say, but Gary's not what it seems' without actually saying what the allegations are or giving them any weight. I think that's what the posters are complaining about.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.