Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t there a good few years between them too? Yeah I’ve only seen them vlog a caravan holiday once.
I think so I think Gazzas getting towards 30 now and Hannah is about 21/22

Yes, they vlogged it. The kids often come across and greedy and ungrateful so a holiday is no different.
I remember the vlog the went to mablethorpe. I think Abbie stayed at home. It must of been about 3 or 4 years ago

Reactions: 2
I'm sure that @Havetosay said there's been a few digs from both sides on Facebook? I think since it was Shannon's birthday? I don't follow either of them on there though.
I don’t think Gary has made any digs? Kirsty mentioned a real dad on Shannon’s post but I don’t follow them either.

I don’t think Gary has made any digs? Kirsty mentioned a real dad on Shannon’s post but I don’t follow them either.
No gary has had many digs at kirsty on his fb but then removes the posts

Yeah thats true. I think the only reason he's pissed about not getting 50/50 contact is cos he doesn't want to pay (or wants to pay less) child support.
I doubt its much

She coped amazing anyone that knows Kirsty always comments how calm she is
Coped amazing with what? She CHOSE to go into a relationship, she CHOSE to have all those children and DOESNT WORK . I dont see many redeeming features

Reactions: 10
All they have said is that Kirsty has fallen out of love with Gary. Kirsty alluded on FB that things have not been as good in real life as they seemed on the vlogs.
To be honest, I didn't think things were all that great and that was from just watching the vlogs. I always thought it was weird that they were letting their sons' girlfriends live in their house. They didn't seem to be able to say no to the youngest girl Poppy. Shannon seems really helpful but the rest not so much. Granted maybe they were sterner off camera and were able to get the kids to do more.

Reactions: 1
No one is saying she wasn’t calm? We all know that your Kirsty anyways. You say you know her from baby playgroups but yet you know her life story.

No one is saying she wasn’t calm? We all know that your Kirsty anyways. You say you know her from baby playgroups but yet you know her life story.
And of course she must of coped well after 4 as she chose to have another 5 on top of that.

To be honest, I didn't think things were all that great and that was from just watching the vlogs. I always thought it was weird that they were letting their sons' girlfriends live in their house. They didn't seem to be able to say no to the youngest girl Poppy. Shannon seems really helpful but the rest not so much. Granted maybe they were sterner off camera and were able to get the kids to do more.
Yes, poppy definitely gets more than any of the other children.

Reactions: 2

And of course she must of coped well after 4 as she chose to have another 5 on top of that.

Yes, poppy definitely gets more than any of the other children.
Poppy is a spoilt brat no wonder the older ones dont seem to like her much its all about poppy

Reactions: 5
As the saying goes like mother like daughter. Abbie is turning out the same as Kirsty, churning out baby after baby. Very sad what happened to her, wouldn't wish that on anyone but I do hope Abbie (who is supposedly single now) takes stock of what she has and concentrates on what she's got. She's never worked and things are getting very tight benefits wise and will only get worse in the future. i really hope that she has higher educational standards for her children than what her parents had for them.

I assume as she had her first at 16/17 she lived at home with her mum? What was her mum's take on her having 4 children at 20?

Reactions: 4
I think Kirsty has more important things to do than come on a gossip site lol. None of you know the facts and nor do I but what I do know is things wasn’t as they looked in vlogs you can’t judge people’s lives by vlogs

As the saying goes like mother like daughter. Abbie is turning out the same as Kirsty, churning out baby after baby. Very sad what happened to her, wouldn't wish that on anyone but I do hope Abbie (who is supposedly single now) takes stock of what she has and concentrates on what she's got. She's never worked and things are getting very tight benefits wise and will only get worse in the future. i really hope that she has higher educational standards for her children than what her parents had for them.

I assume as she had her first at 16/17 she lived at home with her mum? What was her mum's take on her having 4 children at 20?
No she got her own place in Faversham with the dad of her children Abbie was a young baby when she moved out of her mums

Reactions: 1
I think Kirsty has more important things to do than come on a gossip site lol. None of you know the facts and nor do I but what I do know is things wasn’t as they looked in vlogs you can’t judge people’s lives by vlogs
You are a bit defensive lol, everyone is more than happy to acknowledge that the vlogs aren’t a true reflection of what was happening and people are criticising both sides for good reason.
If you have any good reason to refute anything then speak up properly don’t use shady comments or hints because it’s meaningless and no one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 11

No she got her own place in Faversham with the dad of her children Abbie was a young baby when she moved out of her mums
Is the dad still around? The older ones very much seem to consider Gary to be their dad, especially Abbie.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.