Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Kirsty is very for her children she is a good mum and always puts them first a lot of new rules are in the house now Gary has left and she’s working on the things that have gone wrong. Yes I have spoken to her recently
So glad to hear that! Can't wait to see what jobs the oldest 4 get, it will be so refreshing to see them actually being productive rather than standing/lying around with their coats on. I hope that includes Kirsty too, there is no need for her to be shopping everyday when she could be doing a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shannon was a young baby when they got together. As far as I know word of mouth Gary has turned a few of Kirsty’s friends against her Jenny being one of them but Jenny is a big gossip so Kirsty is better off without her.
Takes 2 to tango but Gary is not all he acts like on them vlogs and only takes kids places to vlog and make everyone think he’s the prefect father very different in real life I’ve seen for my own eyes
Rather than the vague, cryptic clues can you give us examples of Gary's real life behaviour that contrasts his image on the vlogs? I mean things that you have seen with your own eyes, not as-far-as-I-know examples. Also why did she leave him at this stage in life?
I did notice that Kirsty and Jenny are no longer FB friends, I'm very surprised to hear that Jenny is a gossip, she really doesn't look the type!

Reactions: 9
I do feel sorry for Gary, if he wasn’t buying them things they wouldn’t bother coming to see him. They are very spoilt children, especially Poppy

Yes Freer children are work shy, I suppose work would interfere with their daily shopping trips so why bother? Shannon is the Cinderella of the family, always painting, cleaning, looking after children or birthing puppies. It won't suit Kirsty now especially for them to get a job as she would then lose housing benefit. In Jordan's latest vlog Kirsty was cooking in the kitchen with her big coat on, so the house obviously hasn't got any warmer since Gary left.

on Valentine's Day on the cruise Kirsty could hardly look at Gary. Even when he handed her the present she looked like she wanted to hit him. There must have been stuff going on before and everything came to a head whilst they were alone.

I'm intrigued as to why Kirsty and Jenny aren't FB friends any more.

Hello

I've got awful arthritis but I work 20 hours a week. Kirsty can walk into town spend 6/7 hours a wknd shopping too there's no reason she can't work

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
Quick FYI for those that “know” Kirsty or Gary.
It is very very easy to hear one side of a story and then absolutely hate on the other person. When either of them are telling people about their relationship they are probably only saying the good things they did but the bad things the other person did.
Basically unless you have the perspective to get a balanced view of both sides of the situation you are in no better a position to make a judgement about their relationship than anyone who watches their vlogs. For yourself and viewers all everyone sees is what they want us to see, they set the narrative and twist the truth. There most likely is some truth in what they say but not the whole truth

• Heart

Guacamole

Chatty Member
Yes we do, but garland? It is said exactly as it's spelled, what is there to get confused about? Galards isn't even close, no idea why they went with that. Fajita caused an issue too and they even had to consult Abbie who confirmed their pronunciation of fajeeta was correct. That i can understand, it isn't english and can not be transliterated using english text. But garland=galards, sorry, still think that's funny.
Gary's home made "coldsore" always went down well too 🤣🤣

• Haha
It always baffled me when poppy was going to the dentist to get teeth out etc and they’d say no more sweets then give her a sweet literally right after the dentist.
Kirsty always excused and enabled had behaviour from the kids. I remember Paul was suspended for punching a boy and Kirsty was saying 'it wasn't that bad, it's not as if he injured anyone' and I also remember another school meeting for Paul (and Abbie and her kids attended too for some reason!) due to his had behaviour and Kirsty came out saying 'he's doing really well, they've put him on a reduced timetable'. She didn't seem to understand that going on a reduced timetable was a punishment, not something praiseworthy.

They are going to gain weight quicker than they will get bored. I know Kirsty isn’t a bad cook but without Gary cooking their roasts etc I do wonder if they will be living on noodles and pasta.
Jordan did a vlog recently and said he was sick of Kirsty doing pasta bake for dinner as she didn't cook the pasta first, just put sauce over it and cheese then threw it in the oven and as a result it was still hard. Kirsty said she couldn't be bothered to cook it first. I think their diet will have been greatly affected by the split.

• Wow
  • Sick

Sassie

Chatty Member
While the rest of us are out working he is chasing celebs collecting autographs like all nearly 30 year old men do NOT. If he can do that he can work.
THIS 🙌🏻.

Plus he has the audacity to video it all. How do these scrounging fuckers get away with it? My uncle worked hard all his life from the age of 14 and, when he got diagnosed with Parkinson’s recently, he had to fight tooth and nail to get disability benefit.

Lalobadee

VIP Member
It's odd that Gary can't say anything about Kirsty on social media but she made that very pointed comment about Shannon's real dad. Funny how 2 of the children (who are Gary's) have had birthdays since but Kirsty hasn't wished them a happy birthday on facebook. It makes you wonder if she did that just to make it known publicly that Gary isn't her bio dad.
I would take what some posters say with a pinch of salt. So many cryptic messages that favour Kirsty and make Gary look bad but can’t actually tell us anything conveniently.

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
Kirsty is very for her children she is a good mum and always puts them first a lot of new rules are in the house now Gary has left and she’s working on the things that have gone wrong. Yes I have spoken to her recently
Are you saying she has completely changed her attitude to parenting since Gary left?

• Haha
Well if Gary was so bad to them more fool to Kirsty for not prioritising her children over a man. Don't get my wrong, I'm not Gary's biggest fan, but for Kirsty to suddenly do a U turn and now confiding in the, em, playgroup about how bad Gary was actually puts her in bad light.

The thing that really gets me is using the older children to score points. She didn’t need to put that real dad comment on shannons birthday post. It left a bad taste

Oh well even if it's true it doesn't really matter anyway. I'm much more interested in why they split up and the 'real' Gary that you are claiming to know.

Reactions: 8

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
On Saturday night gary posted a quote on his Facebook about being a better person. I wish I had screenshot because I can't remember exactly what it said and he deleted it not long after. Kirsty's friend Jenny had commented on it saying he was the better person and to remember that he has friends and family who love him and are supporting him!
Was Gary shagging Jenny and was that the reason behind their split?

• Haha
  • Wow

Hiho

Haha think what you like it’s funny the truth will come out in the end the children have Freer because Kirsty is married to Gary hello lol

The older children don't have to have the name freer just because kirsty married gary!

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
It was all a charade for the cameras that why they pretended all the kids were his. Kirsty is as much responsible (even more so I would say) for perpetrating that lie.
Obviously we only see snippets of what they show on the vlogs but some unguarded comments on Facebook slip through the net which have shown Kirsty to be a right nasty piece of work so although HaveYourSay would like us to believe she’s a little innocent flower who was forced into this arrangement she’s definitely not as innocent as that poster is pretending.
To make sure my post is fair across the board I also think Gary is a total twat as well and he needs to give his kids a boot up the arse and tell them to get jobs and look after their own kids better than Gary & Kirsty did with them