Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I have found my Mecca! Long term Tattler & never knew this page existed until today!

Just caught up on all 31 pages, lot of appreciation for the Honey Badger lovers and the Kelly/Max long lost siblings theories πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ˜‚

Gotta throw this guy back into the thread though. Sure, he's married with kids and not such a Gobshite anymore. He saves bees, sings in the cockpit and can draw surprisingly well blindfolded. But hands down the nicest/dreamiest German on the Grid! 😍😍😍

I doubt there's much juicy tea for him, but I heard a while ago his wife Hannah is a jewellery designer?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Spillingthet25

Chatty Member
Hi! Newbie here but parking my bottom, I really don’t understand why some of the girlfriends are flying round the world with them on race weekends like we arnt in the middle of a pandemic, like it’s not as if they could do much sightseeing etc etc, my only thought is either they don’t trust them or they have no life of their own and would be pretty bored at home πŸ˜‚

** I say this as a complete hypocrite because if I happened to be Mrs Daniel Ricciardo I too would be following him around like a love struck teenager 😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

welp

VIP Member
Lol, yes. Someone said earlier she predicts a ring is coming at the end of the year. Now I can see a baby Max!
Imagine your dad is Max Verstappen and your grandfathers are Jos Verstappen and Nelson Piquet. Helmut Marko will probably dibs the child for the young driver program as soon as it's conceived

• Haha
Reactions: 14

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Me: loves that Seb is cute and private etc
Also me: *needs* to see updated pics of Hanna and the fam and know everythinggggg
😬
Kudos to them for managing to keep their youngest son's name out of the media (as far as I'm aware!) My other half used to do PR work for one of the companies that sponsored Ferrari and went on a few 'work' trips out to a few of the races in 2019 and got chatting to a lovely older German guy at one of the races who was looking after two very well behaved little girls because they're "Daddy was working" that weekend and "Mummy was waiting for a baby to arrive".... Turned out it was Norbert Vettel! πŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Janedoe123

I need to unsubscribe from Danny Ric’s brand newsletter. Just thought he’d personally emailed me, nearly wet myself with excitement thinking I was about to become Mrs Ricciardo πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Supes0nic

Y'all can keep the drivers 😏
I'm ready to become Zaddy Toto Wolff's third wife/ side chick any damn day

• Haha

Behtannkneeky

Chatty Member
Just watched the race. Oh my word, Kelly and Geri were just embarrassing to watch!! Desperate for the cameras 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Spillingthet25

Chatty Member
I swear I read somewhere that George is moving to Monaco β€˜cause of the weather ...not for the tax heaven’

sure hun ...you keep telling yourself that 🀣

• Haha

bettywhowho

Yeah only seemed to be Tiffany at Baku.

I sound so bitchy but I feel like she always looks like she always needs a good wash. Hair is always ratty and in need of a good brush and just looks a bit scruffy πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ I’m awful I know πŸ™ˆ

Oh and Kelly stayed surprisingly quiet after yesterday’s drama πŸ™„

• Haha

Kasper10

Everyone here drooling over the young pups and here's me still stuck in my teenage love Seb πŸ’š
From awkward stage to balding stage wife or not πŸ˜‚

f2893e4a3b44e067240259e0dae5f45c--beautiful-people-beautiful-pictures.jpg

Can also appreciate Max and a few others though πŸ‘€πŸ˜

• Heart
  • Haha

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
I'm pretty surprised that Max is going along with this. He strikes me as pretty private and as somebody that wouldnt engage in staged lovey dovey BS (especially with the Kvyat background story in mind). My opinion of him has tanked with this relationship tbh.
Same! The more insta perfect a couple is, the more lame is the reality.
From here Kelly must get Lewis to upgrade.

• Haha
Reactions: 11