Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they haven’t she’s not going to be very happy 👀

Probably why his PR team are getting the pics deleted

Or so it stops him getting a bollocking from McLaren for not social distancing (I presume he would anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️)
Definitely not! I wonder if the Tiktok that the girl made about hanging out with him caused problems because wasn't he meant to have been with Heidi around that time?

Reactions: 3
If they haven’t she’s not going to be very happy 👀

Probably why his PR team are getting the pics deleted

Or so it stops him getting a bollocking from McLaren for not social distancing (I presume he would anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️)
McLaren’s pr are very hot when it comes to stories about their drivers. They managed to get stories deleted about Jenson and Jessica‘s split.
I don’t think McLaren will be happy with Daniel not social distancing. He seems a bit lost at the minute?

Reactions: 4
McLaren’s pr are very hot when it comes to stories about their drivers. They managed to get stories deleted about Jenson and Jessica‘s split.
I don’t think McLaren will be happy with Daniel not social distancing. He seems a bit lost at the minute?
I don’t think they would be very happy with it either, 100% should be getting a bollocking for being on a boat with 15 other people

I love him but he really doesn’t help himself, another poor result this weekend when he’s been partying in Spain won’t go down well 👀

Definitely not! I wonder if the Tiktok that the girl made about hanging out with him caused problems because wasn't he meant to have been with Heidi around that time?
Yeah I think so!

Reactions: 5
Alguien sabe de la mujer que supuestamente estaba embarazada de Lewis?
Saben si esto es cierto?

Reactions: 1
Sabes yo lo vi publicado en otro sitio
pero no se si pueda compartirlo
Dijeron que no daban el nombre porque ella estaba vinculada con la F1

I have found my Mecca! Long term Tattler & never knew this page existed until today!

Just caught up on all 31 pages, lot of appreciation for the Honey Badger lovers and the Kelly/Max long lost siblings theories 👌🏻😂

Gotta throw this guy back into the thread though. Sure, he's married with kids and not such a Gobshite anymore. He saves bees, sings in the cockpit and can draw surprisingly well blindfolded. But hands down the nicest/dreamiest German on the Grid! 😍😍😍

I doubt there's much juicy tea for him, but I heard a while ago his wife Hannah is a jewellery designer?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have found my Mecca! Long term Tattler & never knew this page existed until today!

Just caught up on all 31 pages, lot of appreciation for the Honey Badger lovers and the Kelly/Max long lost siblings theories 👌🏻😂

Gotta throw this guy back into the thread though. Sure, he's married with kids and not such a Gobshite anymore. He saves bees, sings in the cockpit and can draw surprisingly well blindfolded. But hands down the nicest/dreamiest German on the Grid! 😍😍😍

I doubt there's much juicy tea for him, but I heard a while ago his wife Hannah is a jewellery designer?
Welcome! Nah never much tea about Seb, grumpy arse sometimes but away from F1 quiet as a mouse.

There was twice something: around 2009-ish there was a rumour that he and Hannah had broken up (and later got back together) and in 2014-ish there were rumours about him cheating: the latter has completely vanished from the internet (and most likely was BS, but who knows). His lawyers seem to do a proper job.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I love him haha

• Heart

Love how down to earth seb comes across. Did you hear during lockdown he volunteered on a farm 😂

So all the little f1 gossip pages are going wild on Danny Ric. The girls name is Annelotte van thull, went to have a nose on her insta and surprise surprise she’s gone private 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
There was twice something: around 2009-ish there was a rumour that he and Hannah had broken up (and later got back together) and in 2014-ish there were rumours about him cheating: the latter has completely vanished from the internet (and most likely was BS, but who knows). His lawyers seem to do a proper job.
Wow, that seems a bit far fetched for Seb seeing what a nice guy he is. But the lawyers must be doing a good job either way of keeping his rep clean!

Love how down to earth seb comes across. Did you hear during lockdown he volunteered on a farm 😂
Yes! Loved that. You can tell he's such a thoughtful, caring guy off the track 🖤❤🧡

Reactions: 6

So all the little f1 gossip pages are going wild on Danny Ric. The girls name is Annelotte van thull, went to have a nose on her insta and surprise surprise she’s gone private 🙄🙄
Just had a nosey too ...even though it’s private ...her ‘art’ work is ...interesting

Reactions: 2
Me: loves that Seb is cute and private etc
Also me: *needs* to see updated pics of Hanna and the fam and know everythinggggg
😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me: loves that Seb is cute and private etc
Also me: *needs* to see updated pics of Hanna and the fam and know everythinggggg
😬
Kudos to them for managing to keep their youngest son's name out of the media (as far as I'm aware!) My other half used to do PR work for one of the companies that sponsored Ferrari and went on a few 'work' trips out to a few of the races in 2019 and got chatting to a lovely older German guy at one of the races who was looking after two very well behaved little girls because they're "Daddy was working" that weekend and "Mummy was waiting for a baby to arrive".... Turned out it was Norbert Vettel! 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.