Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree! Charlotte really doesn't seem like she has any loyalty to girlfriends at all... after that. For the amount of Zara these wags wear... now I am wondering if they are sponsored by Zara? I know Zara sponsors influencers so it would make sense because of the amount of Instagram exposure they have been getting lately.

I feel bad for Giada but I'm glad she seems happy in love with her now-boyfriend, and I actually really like her style. It's chic but pleasant casual with a few classic pieces. I will say I think Minttu, Carola, Kelly and Giada have the nicest style. I mean there's a saying "you lose them how you win them" or something like that. Of course, I don't wish for anything bad to happen between them but wouldn't Charlotte naturally have that thought in the back of her mind?

Pierre's ex Caterina seems to be living her best life on a yacht with Callum. Interesting!

Speaking of ex-wags, what is the story with Dilara? Does anyone know what her parents do? I'm also curious about Tiffany Cromwell, I wonder how she and Valtteri met? I have read that she lives in Monaco... how much do cyclists earn? Monaco isn't exactly affordable living haha.

"Normal in Monaco, however, is a relative term.

“If you don’t wear a pair of heels out to dinner you’re underdressed, no matter where you go,” Cromwell adds.

“It’s certainly got the glamour aspect but there’s also still a lot of down to earth people and a lot of sportspeople, which is nice because we can really relate to each other and are on the same wave length. I enjoy that, getting to know the different sportspeople and not just the cycling world.”

It’s a lifestyle the rouleur can afford despite ongoing wage and prize money discrepancies in women’s cycling.

“Of course you always want more, I do enjoy the finer things in life, but I think nowadays a greater amount of the top female pro cyclists can live comfortably,” Cromwell says.

“Certainly if I lived in Girona [Spain] easily I’d be putting savings away but I chose to live close to Monaco. I have a good community there, great training and I can go shopping and buy the nice dress, or heels from time to time. I don’t feel like I’m living beyond my means there.”"

Normally I do love Minttu's style, but I think she often overdresses for races.

Reactions: 1
Now that Cate (with Callum) is on her way back to F1, and Kelly collecting RedBulls, wich ex-wags would you like to have a comeback and with which driver?
#DriverSwap

Reactions: 1
I don't like any of the WAGS style. It's too basic for me. Nicole Scherzinger was the only one who had the best style. To me, it seems like the WAGS aren't really spoiled especially the girlfriends which is understandable. The drivers aren't going to drop thousands on a girl who they might break up with tomorrow. And from what I see these drivers go from 1 girl to the next and they like sharing women. :ROFLMAO: They don't have to be head to toe in designer but I expect these women to be more polished especially in a sport like F1.

Was Tiffany living in Monaco before she was with Bottas? If not, Bottas is probably helping her out financially. He seems very serious about her. Very supportive, I wouldn't be surprised if he put a ring on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@sashabunny Dilara’s dad is a real estate investor.
Supposedly Tiffany and Valtteri met in January 2019. He and Emilia seemed happy although she didn’t come to many races. They were on a very expensive holiday to the Seychelles in October, announced their divorce in November and by December Valtteri and Tiffany were all over social media.
Giada has great style. I like Isa’s style although she slouches a lot @Rubythefirebat called it first.

Reactions: 4
Supposedly Tiffany and Valtteri met in January 2019. He and Emilia seemed happy although she didn’t come to many races. They were on a very expensive holiday to the Seychelles in October, announced their divorce in November and by December Valtteri and Tiffany were all over social media.
Giada has great style. I like Isa’s style although she slouches a lot @Rubythefirebat called it first.
the turn around for valtteri was crazy fast

Reactions: 5
I actually remember a podcast with him in November (few weeks after they were on holidays together) where he was gushing over his wife. A few weeks later they announced their seperation (only after a Finish tabloid reported about it). In January they actually were already formally divorced, because apparently they were already living apart since August. And obviously as HaloGirl mentioned Valtteri was already posting pictures with his new girlfriend from december on, with their relationship being official in february.

Joe Saward claimed a few months ago that Bottas had been cheating for ages fwiw. Still, the turn of events was so weird and crazy fast. If only he was as quick on the track.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually remember a podcast with him in November (few weeks after they were on holidays together) where he was gushing over his wife. A few weeks later they announced their seperation (only after a Finish tabloid reported about it). In January they actually were already formally divorced, because apparently they were already living apart since August. And obviously as HaloGirl mentioned Valtteri was already posting pictures with his new girlfriend from december on, with their relationship being official in february.

Joe Saward claimed a few months ago that Bottas had been cheating for ages fwiw. Still, the turn of events was so weird and crazy fast. If only he was as quick on the track.
you’ve got to wonder if there was cheating going on because of how quick he was to announce them being together
they seemed very loved up and confident in their relationship for it to have only been a month long lol

Reactions: 2
This is what I expect the WAGS to look like... They can look youthful, classy, and polished. It's weird to me seeing a WAG with unkept hair like they just rolled out of bed. And with all the attention seeking & trying to be in front of the cameras, you would think they would put more effort. F1 is expensive so I expect to see expensive. You know what I mean... lol But hey maybe I'm expecting too much from them. *shrugs* 😁

us-pop-singer-nicole-scherzinger-pose-in-the-grid-before-the-rainy-D4EY4J.jpg
WCQBen_Io_i.jpg.png
article-2157332-138AFCF9000005DC-538_634x866.jpg
655091_1397129600_nicole-scherzinger-pictures-falls-asleep-f1_92254f4206b3cd3fc2ffe3d403230c9c.jpeg
7b0f6959a6ef540aac52038fd85ede79.jpg
F1+Grand+Prix+of+Europe+tUi1WaghjhOl.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is what I expect the WAGS to look like... They can look youthful, classy, and polished. It's weird to me seeing a WAG with unkept hair like they just rolled out of bed. And with all the attention seeking & trying to be in front of the cameras, you would think they would put more effort. F1 is expensive so I expect to see expensive. You know what I mean... lol But hey maybe I'm expecting too much from them. *shrugs* 😁

View attachment 625794View attachment 625795View attachment 625798View attachment 625800View attachment 625802View attachment 625797
Fair play to Nicole, she always looked good.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 625794View attachment 625795View attachment 625798View attachment 625800View attachment 625802View attachment 625797
I loved Nicole! She is an icon her own. I did not count her as a wag, as she was more famous. :love:

F1 is expensive so I expect to see expensive
This sums is it up for me. I am shocked, all those millions and all they can get is some random girl? Not even a real model just lazy insta posts. Where are the top models, or top influencers?

Reactions: 5
I loved Nicole! She is an icon her own. I did not count her as a wag, as she was more famous. :love:

F1 is expensive so I expect to see expensive
This sums is it up for me. I am shocked, all those millions and all they can get is some random girl? Not even a real model just lazy insta posts. Where are the top models, or top influencers?
tbf 9/10 the new age WAGs are in high end expensive clothes
they just choose the tit pieces

• Haha
Reactions: 7
tbf 9/10 the new age WAGs are in high end expensive clothes
they just choose the tit pieces
Yes not keen on what Charlotte is wearing little blue frilly crop top and sporty but garish trousers. But gets you noticed.
But at least its the drivers that are the famous ones unlike footballers. Mugabe as I am in the UK none of the wags are known. Now of Lewis got a gf might be different.

Why did Max and Dilara break up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.