Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, yes. Someone said earlier she predicts a ring is coming at the end of the year. Now I can see a baby Max!
Imagine your dad is Max Verstappen and your grandfathers are Jos Verstappen and Nelson Piquet. Helmut Marko will probably dibs the child for the young driver program as soon as it's conceived

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was just a glimpse but when Max won at the French GP, she was in the pits with his entire team and his dad and even then she didn’t seem to interact with many of them at all. She was standing with them but seemed disconnected, they were all being inclusive and celebrating but she was kind of just standing there waiting for Max to come over to her and give her the ‘Monaco GP kiss’ haha.
Noticed the same last weekend in France. There was no kiss from Max this time bar the hug with the 2 others and every other time the camera shot to her she was alone and battling her hair and her dress in the wind. Seems a pretty lonely existence but she’s obviously happy to do it.

Reactions: 3
Imagine your dad is Max Verstappen and your grandfathers are Jos Verstappen and Nelson Piquet. Helmut Marko will probably dibs the child for the young driver program as soon as it's conceived
What a nightmare! Jos's physical and Helmut's emotional abuse!
Max semi normal behaviour is miracle.

Reactions: 5
Lovebirds going places...
Charlotte blends perfectly into the background 🐦
And why is Charles always so awkward?
Honestly just want to send her some mousse and a round brush as a "PR package" limp hair limp personality

What a nightmare! Jos's physical and Helmut's emotional abuse!
Max semi normal behaviour is miracle.
Honestly would love to know what he is like behind it all and how much therapy is being done lol. I saw people saying when Toto said in that youtube video with the principles what the worst thing about f1 drivers was and he said something along the lines of them just being traumatised little boys being left at the track in the rain it was a dig at max.

Christian said they are really tight with their cash hahaha

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Honestly just want to send her some mousse and a round brush as a "PR package" limp hair limp personality
Yes, she's limp and got a hump, I've just noticed... 🤭
Not really glamorous but at the end of the day it's nymph awards...

Reactions: 2

Honestly would love to know what he is like behind it all and how much therapy is being done lol. I saw people saying when Toto said in that youtube video with the principles what the worst thing about f1 drivers was and he said something along the lines of them just being traumatised little boys being left at the track in the rain it was a dig at max.

Christian said they are really tight with their cash hahaha
Ha, I have to watch that video.
They must get everything free from brands or rich fans.

Reactions: 1
Ha, I have to watch that video.
They must get everything free from brands or rich fans.
Charlotte’s whole outfit including the bag is Armani. F1 closet on Instagram had the details. Charles is their ambassador so free!

• Wow
Charlotte’s whole outfit including the bag is Armani. F1 closet on Instagram had the details. Charles is their ambassador so free!
Call me fussy but this dress looks similar to the dress Giada wore in 2019 at this very event. And she's also wearing amp monaco jewelry. Giada (sic!) made a couple of ads for them a month or two ago. May be a complete coincidence tho.

Call me fussy but this dress looks similar to the dress Giada wore in 2019 at this very event. And she's also wearing amp monaco jewelry. Giada (sic!) made a couple of ads for them a month or two ago. May be a complete coincidence tho.
Yea, I thought that too. At first I thought it is an old pic of Charles, then I realised it is not GG. :LOL: Tbf GG looked bad in that similar dress and same bad hair.

Alex it’s not you!!!! I didn’t want to write it because I love Giada and can’t bear Charlotte but equally I sound so anti Charlotte ( well I am!!!!) But that’s the first thing I noticed. Giada’s dress is not as fitted but same type of material.

I posted a while back that Giada did ads for amp and then saw Charlotte followed them straight away. This is why I can’t stand her. She went behind Giada’s back but also wants to make sure that Giada knows who is top dog. It’s very very vindictive. Eg Giada got on with Andrea Ferrari and went to his wedding and almost straightaway Charlotte put up videos and pictures with Andrea. Then there’s her ‘friendship’ with Marta and the constant gushing posts.

Giada posted this picture as it’s a nice picture last year .
Charlotte posted this straight after

Attachments

Last edited:
Alex it’s not you!!!! I didn’t want to write it because I love Giada and can’t bear Charlotte but equally I sound so anti Charlotte ( well I am!!!!) But that’s the first thing I noticed. Giada’s dress is not as fitted but same type of material.

I posted a while back that Giada did ads for amp and then saw Charlotte followed them straight away. This is why I can’t stand her. She went behind Giada’s back but also wants to make sure that Giada knows who is top dog. It’s very very vindictive. Eg Giada got on with Andrea Ferrari and went to his wedding and almost straightaway Charlotte put up videos and pictures with Andrea. Then there’s her ‘friendship’ with Marta and the constant gushing posts.

Giada posted this picture as it’s a nice picture last year .
Charlotte posted this straight after
GG is really cute on that black & white pic.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.