Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol as if 33 is old,
She looks great, I don't mind the age gap with Max either. It is more like Max having a very different lifestyle, and I can't see him as a dad for the next 10-15 years.

But I have to say Max looks amazing this year! (for himself) He and even Lando started to lost their baby face.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She looks great, I don't mind the age gap with Max either. It is more like Max having a very different lifestyle, and I can't see him as a dad for the next 10-15 years.

But I have to say Max looks amazing this year! (for himself) He and even Lando started to lost their baby face.
Just stunned she is that age. I honestly dont know her age not too fussed by that, just assumed she was 27 or 28.
Not meant as old @kenneth actually just saying I thought she was younger as never knew her age.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They are definitely growing into themselves and losing the teenage look!

Kelly genuinely looks like she could pass for early 20s! I loved her dress at the French GP I thought it was so cute and fun!

Reactions: 5
I agree with you. Max looks like a playa but then again maybe he craves a bit of stability - Jos I imagine didn’t give him much.
This was my first thought, perhaps Jos' behaviour in the past has put Max off behaving similarly? He might feel quite content and settled 🤷.

Reactions: 6
@Rubythefirebat

@kenneth still can’t believe you couldn’t have a picture with Charles. Charlotte must have been so so jealous. How is she going to cope if Charles wins more grands prix?
Yea it is what is is, not dwelling on it, I fully believe I will get a chance again. That girl is mental

Reactions: 2
Yea it is what is is, not dwelling on it, I fully believe I will get a chance again. That girl is mental
You will - I believe in timing always.

@sashabunny There were lots of rumours that there was something going on between Charles and Charlotte around the Monaco GP in 2019. Her pictures thereafter become more flirty/ provocative. (He was still with GG).

She went to Iceland that summer and “charmingly” captioned her picture at the wreck of the plane crash in Sólheimasandur. After the Liger video, it is no surprise.

Also GG put this picture of herself in May 2020 and then Charlotte put a picture of herself in January 2021.

So happy for GG - the whole situation must have been so painful so it’s wonderful to see her happy with her gorgeous boyfriend.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think it's kind of weird how Max is playing daddy with Kelly despite being 23?
Like I get Kelly is a babe and total MILF but I can't see how a guy that age with his money wouldn't want to be out sowing his wild oats and hooking up with all the models and groupies he can get
I don’t know why but I think Kelly is feeling insecure with this relationship. And Max wants to focus more on winning a championship more than anything.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why but I think Kelly is feeling insecure with this relationship. And Max wants to focus more on winning a championship more than anything.
They look cute on pic, but in videos they look awkward. I think they live together, but in vids they look like they are still in that early stage where you are not even sure if you are a couple or just sleeping together.

Reactions: 5
They look cute on pic, but in videos they look awkward. I think they live together, but in vids they look like they are still in that early stage where you are not even sure if you are a couple or just sleeping together.
He’s done better than I thought he would at this stage of the season. I wonder if his performance (on the track 🤣) has been a bit of a surprise to Kelly. I mean technically Lewis should be ahead had he not gone off the track in Baku.

Reactions: 3
He’s done better than I thought he would at this stage of the season. I wonder if his performance (on the track 🤣) has been a bit of a surprise to Kelly. I mean technically Lewis should be ahead had he not gone off the track in Baku.
Yea, Max actually looks happy and in a good place. Kelly looks a bit try hard.
I do not follow Max, so not sure. But till he was hunting her down, he was all over her insta. Since they got together, the table turned, and Kelly looks desparete.

Reactions: 6
Wags in Austria - Sara, Carola, Justine and Tiffany. Tiffany’s hair looks brushed so if you are here, “Hi Tiffany!“ 👋

Also Heidi (Berger) is at the GP with her dad Gerhard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wags in Austria - Sara, Carola, Justine and Tiffany. Tiffany’s hair looks brushed so if you are here, “Hi Tiffany!“ 👋

Also Heidi (Berger) is at the GP with her dad Gerhard.
Hahahahaha Tiffany defo got out memo she actually looks decent 😂

How stunning is Heidi Berger though!? 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well assume she had an actual job or wasn't an "influencer"/living of daddy she would literally have to give up her life and livelihood to travel around the world with him all the time. The least he can do is buy her a real bag or give her an allowance when she is basically an emotional support animal for him
He shouldn’t have to pay for her . She has never worked a day in her life

I’ve noticed that too. Kelly doesn’t seem to interact with any of the other wags, but she does comment on Victoria Verstappen’s photos.

It was just a glimpse but when Max won at the French GP, she was in the pits with his entire team and his dad and even then she didn’t seem to interact with many of them at all. She was standing with them but seemed disconnected, they were all being inclusive and celebrating but she was kind of just standing there waiting for Max to come over to her and give her the ‘Monaco GP kiss’ haha.
She is desperate for attention and the cameras .. max won’t stay with her long term

Honestly just want to send her some mousse and a round brush as a "PR package" limp hair limp personality

Honestly would love to know what he is like behind it all and how much therapy is being done lol. I saw people saying when Toto said in that youtube video with the principles what the worst thing about f1 drivers was and he said something along the lines of them just being traumatised little boys being left at the track in the rain it was a dig at max.

Christian said they are really tight with their cash hahaha
Think it was more for max.. Dutch are notoriously cheap with money

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.