Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bless them. We still love them no matter.
Have to say I do love seeing Seb look after Mick. It's like a big brother thing. Cute. But I am might wind him up too. πŸ˜„

Yeah couldn’t not love him! That enchante outfit he rocked up in today πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Yeah seb and mick are cute af

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had a chance to get a photo with charles, but Charlotte stopped it, saying in the lines of " im sorry but we got to go" and geeeezus the look she gave me
No way @kenneth. I am gutted for you. What did Charles say? Was this within Europe.

What were they both like irl?

Reactions: 2
No way @kenneth. I am gutted for you. What did Charles say? Was this within Europe.

What were they both like irl?
Charles is a sweetheart to be honest, and in that moment he gave a apologic smile, almost if to gesture his sorry. Charlotte seemed okay untill that moment she ruined my chance for a photo. Yes it was in Italy πŸ™‚

I do wonder what perfumes the drivers use! I love male perfumes, but I am very picky.
Im not sure which perfume he was using, but damn he was smelling very good😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
πŸ˜‚ my friend who was with me seems to think that reason why Charlotte did that, cause she was feeling threatened by me. But I ofcourse dont think thats true. She just seems like a jealous possessive girl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
πŸ˜‚ my friend who was with me seems to think that reason why Charlotte did that, cause she was feeling threatened by me. But I ofcourse dont think thats true. She just seems like a jealous possessive girl
She must be, after all she knows how she got him!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she told you they didn’t have time I’d of just said β€˜ wasn’t asking you hun’ ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.