Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wags spotted in France so far: Tiffany, Elena, Linda, Kelly and ISA! Isa is at the GP!!

Reactions: 6
Wags spotted in France so far: Tiffany, Elena, Linda, Kelly and ISA! Isa is at the GP!!
I'm glad Isa is there. Really like her.
Danny is babysitting in monaco. I wonder if Kells finally got a pedicure after advertising fancy sandals with her coal miner feet...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Y'all can keep the drivers 😏
I'm ready to become Zaddy Toto Wolff's third wife/ side chick any damn day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh yeah it has to be Lewis!! Obviously still all rumours but it’s so on brand for what we’ve heard!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Kelly has always been slender but I think she is looking a bit skinnier lately in her Instagram stories. I guess there would be a lot of subconscious pressure looks-wise being with Max. She has a lovely look but I do feel bad for women in general, we have so much pressure on ourselves to look perfect every time we walk out of the front door.

Since Monaco is such a small place, I wonder if these girls bump into each other when they are out and about in town? Is Kelly friends with any of them? I think Isa and her follow each other... Valentine (Charlotte's sister) follows Kelly but I don't think she follows her back.

In regards to Charlotte, I swear every Instagram photo of her looks the same? She always has her hair in front of her face, she would look better with her hair tucked behind her ears. Why always hide your face behind your hair most of the time? She doesn't seem shy so I don't know why she likes this look. I think people should wear what they want but on the other hand, I find her style questionable considering she comes from wealth, yet she chooses to wear lots of 'fast fashion' like Zara and wears crop tops all of the time under blazers. I do want to say there is nothing wrong with Zara at all if that's all you can afford, that was me for some time and the majority of the world but when you have a millionaire boyfriend and parents, wouldn't you think you would want to buy longer-lasting and more sustainable clothes?

Hahaha I agree, I find Toto quite attractive! I wonder what the people working for him think of him?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Definitely not! I wonder if the Tiktok that the girl made about hanging out with him caused problems because wasn't he meant to have been with Heidi around that time?
I'm just catching up and might be missing something, but why would the Tiktok cause problems? Nothing happened did it, I thought people were just hanging out?

Kelly has always been slender but I think she is looking a bit skinnier lately in her Instagram stories. I guess there would be a lot of subconscious pressure looks-wise being with Max. She has a lovely look but I do feel bad for women in general, we have so much pressure on ourselves to look perfect every time we walk out of the front door.

Since Monaco is such a small place, I wonder if these girls bump into each other when they are out and about in town? Is Kelly friends with any of them? I think Isa and her follow each other... Valentine (Charlotte's sister) follows Kelly but I don't think she follows her back.

In regards to Charlotte, I swear every Instagram photo of her looks the same? She always has her hair in front of her face, she would look better with her hair tucked behind her ears. Why always hide your face behind your hair most of the time? She doesn't seem shy so I don't know why she likes this look. I think people should wear what they want but on the other hand, I find her style questionable considering she comes from wealth, yet she chooses to wear lots of 'fast fashion' like Zara and wears crop tops all of the time under blazers. I do want to say there is nothing wrong with Zara at all if that's all you can afford, that was me for some time and the majority of the world but when you have a millionaire boyfriend and parents, wouldn't you think you would want to buy longer-lasting and more sustainable clothes?

Hahaha I agree, I find Toto quite attractive! I wonder what the people working for him think of him?
Kelly looks very petite at the minute. Re Monaco, I imagine they must bump into people because it is so small and there are venues/ restaurants that tend to be favourites.

Charlotte isn’t shy - she was happy to break the heart of her good friend. I don’t personally like her style - she looks a hot mess at times. Remember the Ferrari event last year where she wore a trouser suit and wore the same trousers the following day on the track. I saw that she’s wearing a knee bandage today but she could have worn less bulky trousers.

Kelly looks very petite at the minute. Re Monaco, I imagine they must bump into people because it is so small and there are venues/ restaurants that tend to be favourites.

Charlotte isn’t shy - she was happy to break the heart of her good friend. I don’t personally like her style - she looks a hot mess at times. Remember the Ferrari event last year where she wore a trouser suit and wore the same trousers the following day on the track. I saw that she’s wearing a knee bandage today but she could have worn less bulky trousers.
Kelly's body is looking so good imo she definitely is making the most of her publicity w/Max and probably trying to cross over to the general influencer ig baddie market.

Re Charlotte: I just find her hair very thin like it would look better with some waves or body to it rather than a limp by her face?

I find all of the wags fashion choices severely lacking and just boring and pedestrian like you would see these looks at the mall.

If it were me I'd be using the time as my own personal runway lmao but you're also representing your bf like look the part its not that hard

He could be the literal antichrist to everyone else but me and I wouldn't care lmao
He looks like that, he has other work experience outside of motorsports so you know that portfolio is diverse so if f1 goes wrong you're still financially stable, a multimillionaire before f1, is 6"5 and sounds like the Terminator...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Toto is a dilf.

Kelly is defo cashing in on max she’s like the cat that got the cream and lapping up everything that comes with him. Has anyone noticed she’s been posting less stuff with max since the Monaco gp? I wonder if someone’s been said about having more privacy. She was lauding him allot!

Yeah I was thinking that about fashion! Not one of them ever particularly look great or have great style! Actually Carmen dresses pretty plain but always looks lovely! She’s naturally stunning and could make a bin bag look good tbh. The others I feel either try and be too edgy or just get it wrong.

Reactions: 8

Totally agree! Charlotte really doesn't seem like she has any loyalty to girlfriends at all... after that. For the amount of Zara these wags wear... now I am wondering if they are sponsored by Zara? I know Zara sponsors influencers so it would make sense because of the amount of Instagram exposure they have been getting lately.

I feel bad for Giada but I'm glad she seems happy in love with her now-boyfriend, and I actually really like her style. It's chic but pleasant casual with a few classic pieces. I will say I think Minttu, Carola, Kelly and Giada have the nicest style. I mean there's a saying "you lose them how you win them" or something like that. Of course, I don't wish for anything bad to happen between them but wouldn't Charlotte naturally have that thought in the back of her mind?

Pierre's ex Caterina seems to be living her best life on a yacht with Callum. Interesting!

Speaking of ex-wags, what is the story with Dilara? Does anyone know what her parents do? I'm also curious about Tiffany Cromwell, I wonder how she and Valtteri met? I have read that she lives in Monaco... how much do cyclists earn? Monaco isn't exactly affordable living haha.

"Normal in Monaco, however, is a relative term.

“If you don’t wear a pair of heels out to dinner you’re underdressed, no matter where you go,” Cromwell adds.

“It’s certainly got the glamour aspect but there’s also still a lot of down to earth people and a lot of sportspeople, which is nice because we can really relate to each other and are on the same wave length. I enjoy that, getting to know the different sportspeople and not just the cycling world.”

It’s a lifestyle the rouleur can afford despite ongoing wage and prize money discrepancies in women’s cycling.

“Of course you always want more, I do enjoy the finer things in life, but I think nowadays a greater amount of the top female pro cyclists can live comfortably,” Cromwell says.

“Certainly if I lived in Girona [Spain] easily I’d be putting savings away but I chose to live close to Monaco. I have a good community there, great training and I can go shopping and buy the nice dress, or heels from time to time. I don’t feel like I’m living beyond my means there.”"

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.