Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
Yes why take a selfie when your love is trying to kiss ya? Because she is attention seeking never really got what she craved with Dani so now had it
I'm pretty surprised that Max is going along with this. He strikes me as pretty private and as somebody that wouldnt engage in staged lovey dovey BS (especially with the Kvyat background story in mind). My opinion of him has tanked with this relationship tbh.

Reactions: 11

Alex9956

Wags spotted in France so far: Tiffany, Elena, Linda, Kelly and ISA! Isa is at the GP!!
I'm glad Isa is there. Really like her.
Danny is babysitting in monaco. I wonder if Kells finally got a pedicure after advertising fancy sandals with her coal miner feet...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
There was twice something: around 2009-ish there was a rumour that he and Hannah had broken up (and later got back together) and in 2014-ish there were rumours about him cheating: the latter has completely vanished from the internet (and most likely was BS, but who knows). His lawyers seem to do a proper job.
I remember those rumors. They are together since they were teens, if I am right. They must have ups and downs. It also took them quiet long to get married. I know it is a personal choice, but it has it's legal benefits too. Noone's life is that perfect. They are doing an amazing job to keep it private though. Seb is better at PR than Kris Jenner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Alex9956

Yes. My guess is her parents are very wealthy, maybe has some business in Dubai. You rarely go to live in Dubai on your own. At the beginning of the pandemic, there was a wave of marketing, where noname micro influencers got free flights and hotel rooms for a few days, just to advert the place. But I think it is over.
I don't think she's very wealthy. It looks more like posing this lifestyle to get in touch with actually wealthy men. Fake it till you make it.
Before Pierre she tried with Lando, Max, Charles and Quartararo. Imo rich girl wouldn't be this thirsty.

• Haha
  • Wow

kenneth

I have a personal experience with Charlotte, anyone interested to know? If not, that's fine too

• Wow

Heidi88

VIP Member
Kelly straight in there to get her spot in the limelight hugging and kissing Max.
I cringed when they called her "Max's partner". They are only together a wet weekend and she has a child by his former colleague. Tacky.

Geri is so embarassing with her behind the scenes action on her stories! Also for a millionaire her hair is awful 🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha

bettywhowho

Brutal! Really respect her choice to privacy to be honest, she’s not trying to get famous for being a wag or wanting limelight, just supporting.

Brutal! Really respect her choice to privacy to be honest, she’s not trying to get famous for being a wag or wanting limelight, just supporting.
Just fell down the lepetitefrenchie rabbit hole 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha

Janedoe123

In other news Nico Hulkenberg got married I assume yesterday. I’ve always been a big fan of him and his wife seems lovely too.

• Wow
  • Heart

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Ooh Penelope - is your other half involved in F1? How exciting he’s in Imola.
Yes he is currently in Imola away for 5 weeks in total 😌 Worked in F1 for many years😁 however he is the worst person to get any tea from 😁😁 in fact I find out more on here than I do from him 🤣🤣🤣 shocking

• Haha

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I didnt realise Lando and Pierre don't get along. Any other gossip on who is/isnt friendly with one another?

I know Pierre and Ocon don't get along/had some falling out.
Well the Lando/Pierre thing is just gossip. Pierre likes nearly every McLaren post but never ones that feature Lando. Plus then, the added factor of them both clearly thirsting over the same girl at similar times.

Honestly that is the only bit of gossip I know in terms of who likes who. Lando doesn't like Stroll but he has made that more than obvious through interviews. I do like a bit of speculation based on social media though. Pierre follows all the drivers apart from Esteban and Lando(and Latifi which is a bit more odd) That isn't by accident.

03ximqy9leg61.png

If anyone likes a bit of speculation this is something someone made in Feb 2021 about who follows who. There are certain ones I wouldn't read too much into, like Kimi, being Kimi and Yuki being a rookie most hadn't met yet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/c...amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=comments_view_all - it is from this post and I like the top comment that Max followed Alex Albon's sisters but not him. I wonder if he still follows them as he unfollowed a lot of women when he got with Kelly. Also according to the comments, in the previous one, Lando and Gasly followed each other. Lewis used to follow no one, those 14 have come in the past year.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
I do think he has a look of a young Mr Bean sometimes. For me on pure appearance I'd pick Pierre Gasly. For the whole package it would be Lando because he's just a gorgeous, adorable sweetheart.
Lando's mine, hands off 😄 Even though he's far too young for me and about 3 inches shorter than me 🤣

Daniel is a top bloke, and basically flawless.

Yeah, he is very lanky. It must be hard for the taller drivers like George and Ocon keeping their weight down but also being strong enough, having the muscle etc.
I love how Danny Ric says he has wide hips and sometimes struggles to get in the car. I feel you pain hun, mine are child bearing 🤣🤣

• Haha
There’s a couple of people on Twitter wondering if Lando and Dilara are dating. I noticed that both of them have recently followed one another on Instagram and she was in Monaco last weekend for the race

• Wow
Reactions: 9