Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question: do you guys think today's orders for Mick are mazespins conspiracy?
He did say earlier this week that he'll start ^challenging^ Mick from now on.

Reactions: 1
Question: do you guys think today's orders for Mick are mazespins conspiracy?
He did say earlier this week that he'll start ^challenging^ Mick from now on.
That’s an interesting theory. Does it extend to Mick’s car during yesterday’s qualifying?

That’s an interesting theory. Does it extend to Mick’s car during yesterday’s qualifying?
Possible. I don't wanna sound like chauvinist but you know... rich russians play their own game. I've actually heard an awful story about maz senior and his company plus a jurnalist who disappeard...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Free advice to Charlotte: instead of basic b*tch quotes, use some of the best of team radios for those trainers.
Or here I am Nike! I will do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My thoughts exactly. She doesnt want him being like Jos Verstappen and lots of kids by multiple women
Didn’t realise that this was the reason until you mentioned it 😂. The question is does he realise the real reason behind why she wants him to have a vasectomy 🤔.

Reactions: 3
My thoughts exactly. She doesnt want him being like Jos Verstappen and lots of kids by multiple women
Oh gawd Jos. Still having babies!
Maybe Jenson’s met his match - Jessica was too good for him.

Didn’t realise that this was the reason until you mentioned it 😂. The question is does he realise the real reason behind why she wants him to have a vasectomy 🤔.
She has forgotten through that for a rich guy reversal or direct retrieval has pretty good success rate.

Just watched the race. Oh my word, Kelly and Geri were just embarrassing to watch!! Desperate for the cameras 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry I’m 5000% biased bc it’s Carlos 😍😍 so obviously don’t want it to be him, but it says ‘siblings especially his sister’. Does Carlos have any brothers?

Reactions: 2
Probably not Carlos, he is supposed to have only one sibling, a sister. That blind refers to siblings

Sorry I’m 5000% biased bc it’s Carlos 😍😍 so obviously don’t want it to be him, but it says ‘siblings especially his sister’. Does Carlos have any brothers?
Yeah, I think only 2 sisters. Max has many, but I think he is only close with his sister, the others are way too small. I am not sure how popular Kelly is. Girl is more like a joke.

Yeah, I think only 2 sisters. Max has many, but I think he is only close with his sister, the others are way too small. I am not sure how popular Kelly is. Girl is more like a joke.
Lando has sisters I think but maybe not a girlfriend. Oh dear looks like it is Max but then again seen so many pictures of him with siblings looking happy. Maybe times have change due to the pressure? Can anyone else think of anyone else? Sadly it is not Charles no sisters 😆
But then again why would the sister publish this as this means there is a issue in the family, or doing this to make trouble. If it is real.of course.

Last edited:
Lando has sisters I think but maybe not a girlfriend. Oh dear looks like it is Max but then again seen so many pictures of him with siblings looking happy. Maybe times have change due to the pressure? Can anyone else think of anyone else? Sadly it is not Charles no sisters 😆
But then again why would the sister publish this as this means there is a issue in the family, or doing this to make trouble. If it is real.of course.
it’s not the sister who posted it but the friend of the sister

what about George Russell? He has a sister and a brother? Carmen seems relatively popular with the fans.
I’d be surprised though as in general he comes across as quite a good guy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.