Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls are so quiet, nothing new... So I have time to fangirl about Jon. Mclaren latest Lando vs Jon video got a few nice comments about him. I may start his first official fanpage. :LOL:
with the first official fan page SURELY that’s worthy of a free meet and greet? 🤞🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah - even the Williams girlfriends didn’t go.
Well that's a turn up for the books. Obviously only wanted to be seen at Monaco and get some freebies and in 1 case take over the Instagram of a famous Jeans company that sponsor her bf's team. Not jealous much 😕

Reactions: 5
Yeah only seemed to be Tiffany at Baku.

I sound so bitchy but I feel like she always looks like she always needs a good wash. Hair is always ratty and in need of a good brush and just looks a bit scruffy 😂🙈 I’m awful I know 🙈

Oh and Kelly stayed surprisingly quiet after yesterday’s drama 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah only seemed to be Tiffany at Baku.

I sound so bitchy but I feel like she always looks like she always needs a good wash. Hair is always ratty and in need of a good brush and just looks a bit scruffy 😂🙈 I’m awful I know 🙈

Oh and Kelly stayed surprisingly quiet after yesterday’s drama 🙄
You witch! 😝😂🤣 have to say not seen many pics of her but isn't she a personal trainer or have I read that wrong?

Reactions: 2
I’m awful but she’s always drapes in designer gear then I just think ah god just brush your hair 😂🙈
She’s a professional cyclist think she’s just been selected for the olympics

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m awful but she’s always drapes in designer gear then I just think ah god just brush your hair 😂🙈
She’s a professional cyclist think she’s just been selected for the olympics
She does look scruffy. She wore an outfit for qualifying and looked unkempt. I cannot believe Valtteri left Emilia for her.

Reactions: 8
She does look scruffy. She wore an outfit for qualifying and looked unkempt. I cannot believe Valtteri left Emilia for her.
She seems a bit cold and stand-offish to me, from the paddock footage and the scene from DTS she was in. 🤷🏼‍♀️

She seems a bit cold and stand-offish to me, from the paddock footage and the scene from DTS she was in. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought the same, cold. But she is always on Bottas side, maybe that is what he needs. It is not like the Merc team is with him.

Yeah I get that impression too. If she’s an athlete too maybe just super competitive. Glad I’m not the only one who thinks she needs a good scrub 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't breath, I just had the best laugh of day, that someone actually made a fanpage! :LOL:
But come on, give me credit, put a trainer emoji in the bio!

• Haha
I thought the same, cold. But she is always on Bottas side, maybe that is what he needs. It is not like the Merc team is with him.
She does seem cold. I did notice that she and Susie Wolff have started to follow each other on Instagram in the last couple of months so wonder if she’s trying to help Valtteri keep his place. He’s having a bad season,

She does seem cold. I did notice that she and Susie Wolff have started to follow each other on Instagram in the last couple of months so wonder if she’s trying to help Valtteri keep his place. He’s having a bad season,
Susie has the same vibe for me. Maybe that is why they get along. :LOL:

Yes Ruby!! Susie does not appear warm and seems ultra competitive. My respect for her diminished when she tried to plead her case regarding her speeding offences. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-39304047
"It is a hugely embarrassing situation to find myself in, I'm a professional driver and to be caught speeding and to have my licence taken away for speeding, it would have an effect on my reputation."

Lol, then maybe do not drive over the limit. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.