Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes why take a selfie when your love is trying to kiss ya? Because she is attention seeking never really got what she craved with Dani so now had it
I'm pretty surprised that Max is going along with this. He strikes me as pretty private and as somebody that wouldnt engage in staged lovey dovey BS (especially with the Kvyat background story in mind). My opinion of him has tanked with this relationship tbh.

Reactions: 11
I'm pretty surprised that Max is going along with this. He strikes me as pretty private and as somebody that wouldnt engage in staged lovey dovey BS (especially with the Kvyat background story in mind). My opinion of him has tanked with this relationship tbh.
Same! The more insta perfect a couple is, the more lame is the reality.
From here Kelly must get Lewis to upgrade.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never really cared much for Carlos (left him for you cause I’m nice like that! 🤪) until he visited me in my dream... it’s his eyes and hair that seem to have won me over 😍
And his lips! As a person with lack of lips, his are gorgeos!
Nr. 1 must be his eyes! Even Lando said they are intimidating! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Agreed I find her pretty unbearable, it’s so over the top and cringe. Also freaks me out they look like twins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was watching Sky F1 earlier and the milk challenge came on. One of the best examples of their true friendship 🥰😍🧡
Carlos is an amazing person. I think he was fun with Max at Torro Rosso, with Daniil too. He was really cute with the Hulk, I wish Renault had better quality videos.
Lando was the perfect match though.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was watching Sky F1 earlier and the milk challenge came on. One of the best examples of their true friendship 🥰😍🧡
The milk challenge was hilarious. They were just so happy together as teammates and friends. My heart aches and yearns for Carlando it's quite sickening and weird really. 🥰🥰🥰 I just love them. And Carlos has even got me rooting for a Ferrari driver - that's new for me .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The milk challenge was hilarious. They were just so happy together as teammates and friends. My heart aches and yearns for Carlando it's quite sickening and weird really. 🥰🥰🥰 I just love them. And Carlos has even got me rooting for a Ferrari driver - that's new for me .
After the tit show to follow Kimi to Ferrari, to Lotos, back to Ferrari, to Sauber... I really thought from now I can peacefully hate on the red team. Then Carlos happened.

I also had a crush on Arrivebene. He had charm.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.