Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF I like the colours, and would buy it without the writing and small drawings, and if it was not overpriced.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He deserves it to be fair. He left his ex Giada for Charlotte - they were seeing each other behind her back if all the rumours are true. She’s very materialistic and profiting from his name.

Good spot Ruby! I can’t believe Nike are allowing it. Five year olds have greater creativity.
Looks like they're both materialistic. A match made in heaven... by an ******** angel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like they're both materialistic. A match made in heaven... by an ******** angel.
Charles definitely is now. Although @Rubythefirebat worked out he saved his fans EUR 50 as he had a stand for this weekend. Normal tickets were EUR 859 but his were EUR 800 with a signed cap and they get to meet him on Skype!

• Haha
I might need to put you on ignore. (Joking!) 🀣
Yea, I love colourful staff for the summer. But no writing, or any logo. I am not a free walking ad.
I mean if armani sponsored me, I would wear anything. They need to include Carlos.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Charles definitely is now. Although @Rubythefirebat worked out he saved his fans EUR 50 as he had a stand for this weekend. Normal tickets were EUR 859 but his were EUR 800 with a signed cap and they get to meet him on Skype!
How lovely! There's just no better way to spend 800€. πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol that €50 :LOL:
Probably won't get you an espresso on this weekend
Like you need food or drink... Skype chat with Charles will fill you with nectar of the gods. Spiritual feast.

I'm sorry but... i'm reading comments about ttis collab on wags fanpages and everyone's cxmming over how talented she is like a flippin' da vinci painted this shoes πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ stans are truly blinded sometimes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Charlotte has a Nike capsule collection of trainers! Only ten available. You are all welcome - thank me later. She announced it a little while after Charles got pole. 🧐

Correction - Only ten are abailable!
Sorry but she can keep them, alright for a 8 year old. Looks like candy floss has been brought up! Hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So insta rumor, bare with it.
Callum Illot from f2? F3?, no idea, is with Pierre's ex Caterina.

Made me laugh. I mean if you wanna stay in f1 circle, you will stay in f1.. :LOL:
I didn’t realised they had split! Can’t keep up

Get in there girls! True racing fans! :LOL:
More driver swap
Or is this old news?
Wowsers this one actually shocked me. I got the impression she was genuine seeing as they were high school sweethearts. Seems like they both like em young as he’s 25 😱

It's raining wags in Monaco πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Mick's lady can't have lunch without stalkers creeping around.

Charlotte won't be selling any shoes today... πŸ˜…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.