Formula 1 WAGs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex it’s not you!!!! I didn’t want to write it because I love Giada and can’t bear Charlotte but equally I sound so anti Charlotte ( well I am!!!!) But that’s the first thing I noticed. Giada’s dress is not as fitted but same type of material.

I posted a while back that Giada did ads for amp and then saw Charlotte followed them straight away. This is why I can’t stand her. She went behind Giada’s back but also wants to make sure that Giada knows who is top dog. It’s very very vindictive. Eg Giada got on with Andrea Ferrari and went to his wedding and almost straightaway Charlotte put up videos and pictures with Andrea. Then there’s her ‘friendship’ with Marta and the constant gushing posts.

Giada posted this picture as it’s a nice picture last year .
Charlotte posted this straight after
Charlotte hates Giada, that's my opinion. Why? No idea. Like she tries to take everything away from her, degrade her, humiliate her. She's obviously very spoiled and mean. I have no idea how she has so many loving "fans"... Also I've read somewhere on ig that the very first fanpage for Charlotte was created by ... Charlotte. On ig there's also an account called lapetitefrenchie (now rarely active) that is very much against Giada, pro Charlotte, making assumptions that Giada is the bad one, stalking ChaChas and so on, and I find it very suspicious.
I hope, Giada is over it and doesn't gaf about her and Charlie anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Charlotte hates Giada, that's my opinion. Why? No idea. Like she tries to take everything away from her, degrade her, humiliate her. She's obviously very spoiled and mean. I have no idea how she has so many loving "fans"... Also I've read somewhere on ig that the very first fanpage for Charlotte was created by ... Charlotte. On ig there's also an account called lapetitefrenchie (now rarely active) that is very much against Giada, pro Charlotte, making assumptions that Giada is the bad one, stalking ChaChas and so on, and I find it very suspicious.
I hope, Giada is over it and doesn't gaf about her and Charlie anymore.
I agree. It’s mad you could be good friends with someone and actually hate them. The girl who runs the wag F1 page did an interview with Charlotte and she said she didn’t want to hurt Giada but her actions have been so different. I did see that lapetitefrenchie account a year or so ago and I wondered if Charlotte or someone close to Charlotte set it up as it was so vindictive. They even made comments about Maxim and his inclination which was untrue and spiteful. That made me think Charlotte as you said despises Giada which is bizarre. Pascale ( Charles’s mom) isn’t close to Charlotte although they attended the French GP but was really close to Giada but that was built over some years and she was also friends with Giada’s parents.
And I agree the first few accounts were created by Charlotte. They had to be because it was based on a few rumours that she and Charles were involved.
Giada looks really happy with Maxim going out for Italian food, whereas Charlotte looks like she loves the limelight with Charles. I noticed that her new trainer collection is going to be released around the time of the British GP. 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
I agree. It’s mad you could be good friends with someone and actually hate them. The girl who runs the wag F1 page did an interview with Charlotte and she said she didn’t want to hurt Giada but her actions have been so different. I did see that lapetitefrenchie account a year or so ago and I wondered if Charlotte or someone close to Charlotte set it up as it was so vindictive. They even made comments about Maxim and his inclination which was untrue and spiteful. That made me think Charlotte as you said despises Giada which is bizarre. Pascale ( Charles’s mom) isn’t close to Charlotte although they attended the French GP but was really close to Giada but that was built over some years and she was also friends with Giada’s parents.
And I agree the first few accounts were created by Charlotte. They had to be because it was based on a few rumours that she and Charles were involved.
Giada looks really happy with Maxim going out for Italian food, whereas Charlotte looks like she loves the limelight with Charles. I noticed that her new trainer collection is going to be released around the time of the British GP. 🤮🤮🤮
Charlotte did an interview for a fanpage? And talked about GG? Girl is really desparete for attention. Any attention.

Reactions: 4
Yesterday someone also compared the dresses on wagsf1 posts and guess who was first to defend Charlotte? Frenchie. It has to be her or her sister, who else would be so desperate...

Additional treat 🤭 2nd slide. Have you already seen it?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Charlotte did an interview for a fanpage? And talked about GG? Girl is really desparete for attention. Any attention.
The girl who runs WagsF1 mentioned Giada by name in the translated interview, and then had to address the comments that came her way and changed the translation 😳. I don’t think in the recording C mentioned Giada but it was obvious who she was speaking about. WagsF1 kept asking and asking for Giada for an interview and when she gave it ( some time last year) Giada did not mention C but said she suffered a lot and had good friends and family to support her. She also said that she wished Charles all the best with his career. I noticed she doesn’t follow the WagF1 account now because that girl posts so many pictures of Charlotte even though GG spoke to her way before C came on the scene.

No way!!!! It must be Charlotte or close to her. That petite person hardly ever posts any comments?

Yesterday someone also compared the dresses on wagsf1 posts and guess who was first to defend Charlotte? Frenchie. It has to be her or her sister, who else would be so desperate...

The second is Kelly and Jos? What is he saying to her? Yuk - Jos makes me.🤮

Additional treat 🤭 2nd slide. Have you already seen it?

• Wow
That frenchie ig is like a rabbit hole. Whoever runs it, is mental. The whole "charles did not betray" bullshit! Just wow! Boy dropped his gf for the "bestfriend" , it is what it is. Sucks, but come on. Not like he will marry Charlotte. Not even sure if she has a seat for next season. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@HaloGirl yup, that's jos. No idea what he said but it was nasty. I almost felt sorry for her 😅
He was so dismissive. Jos doesn’t have a lot of respect for women full stop.

That frenchie ig is like a rabbit hole. Whoever runs it, is mental. The whole "charles did not betray" bullshit! Just wow! Boy dropped his gf for the "bestfriend" , it is what it is. Sucks, but come on. Not like he will marry Charlotte. Not even sure if she has a seat for next season. :LOL:
@Rubythefirebat Its a rabbit hole right? Just looked at it again - comparing the pictures of GG’s trip to Italy from a while back trying to say that she’s copying Charles and Charlotte. Eh she’s Italian - she might want to see family there?

Last edited:
He is bad. He is the father but I would limit him in the paddock as much as I can. He is very bad PR.
Nelson Piquet has a reputation of being a hot head and possessing a loose tongue - maybe that’s something Kelly and Max have the common - crazy racer dads.

Sorry to slightly derail the thread as it’s not official WAG talk, but figured this was the best place to ask. Has anyone ever signed up to train with DR’s trainer Michael? It’s $500 a month I think !! I was thinking about it for extra motivation but that price….

Reactions: 1
Sorry to slightly derail the thread as it’s not official WAG talk, but figured this was the best place to ask. Has anyone ever signed up to train with DR’s trainer Michael? It’s $500 a month I think !! I was thinking about it for extra motivation but that price….
Sorry, I can't help.
But Is it a thing? I have to sign up with Jon! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard of frenchies page. Just had a look 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if that’s Charlotte she belongs in a psych ward. If it’s not Charlotte, that person belongs in a psych ward. Imagine being so obsessed with someone. Giada is definitely infinitely happier that cha and Char will ever be. How embarrassing. I guess when they break up we’ll know who Frenchie is if they slag off his new flame.

I’ve never heard of frenchies page. Just had a look 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if that’s Charlotte she belongs in a psych ward. If it’s not Charlotte, that person belongs in a psych ward. Imagine being so obsessed with someone. Giada is definitely infinitely happier that cha and Char will ever be. How embarrassing. I guess when they break up we’ll know who Frenchie is if they slag off his new flame.
Right Jane?Crazy crazy page. I mean if it’s Charlotte or someone close to Charlotte - just let Giada live her life - no need to be so vindictive.

Reactions: 5
I need to unsubscribe from Danny Ric’s brand newsletter. Just thought he’d personally emailed me, nearly wet myself with excitement thinking I was about to become Mrs Ricciardo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I need to unsubscribe from Danny Ric’s brand newsletter. Just thought he’d personally emailed me, nearly wet myself with excitement thinking I was about to become Mrs Ricciardo 😂
tbh I could honestly see Daniel using email to flirt

• Haha
Sorry, I can't help.
But Is it a thing? I have to sign up with Jon! :LOL:
500 a month 😮😮😮😮 what normal person has that kinda disposable income for an online plan! Crazy!
He does loads of the videos in his flat though and it looks tiny! I was thinking Jeezzz DR must pay him buttons haha nah jokes but is it mad considering he’s probs on a decent wage. Wonder how much they pay their trainers?!

Reactions: 3
500 a month 😮😮😮😮 what normal person has that kinda disposable income for an online plan! Crazy!
He does loads of the videos in his flat though and it looks tiny! I was thinking Jeezzz DR must pay him buttons haha nah jokes but is it mad considering he’s probs on a decent wage. Wonder how much they pay their trainers?!
Do they pay them? I would not be surprised if the team pay for that for like the top 10 drivers. Drivers are cheap af.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.