Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
Well, not quite. People like Lewis would have lost support had they not performed every year. The rich guys wouldn't.

In the case of people like Stroll you also get stuff like his dad buying special parts only for him in F3 when he owned Prema, which is a advantage no one else would ever have at that level.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Janedoe123

I really like Elena & Esteban they seem really happy and both like genuine down to earth people. She seems to get on with the other WAGS, I’ve not seen Kelly with the others I know Carola doesn’t go to many races but Kelly seems like she’s above the rest of them in her opinion. I agree Sandra always looks great, she also seems like a genuine girl that’s not after the fame and money she has her own career. Kelly doesn’t follow any of the others on Instagram. Whoever made the drivers social spreadsheet needs to make a WAGS one so we can find out the beefs 😂

• Haha

Kasper10

Me: loves that Seb is cute and private etc
Also me: *needs* to see updated pics of Hanna and the fam and know everythinggggg
😬

• Haha
So how about some awards for the series Drive to Survive?

Biggest 🔔🔚 Only 1 Christian Horner Red Bull

Biggest Liar again Christian Horner

Biggest swearer 🤬 only 1 Guenther Steiner Haas

Rollercoaster seasons Pierre Gasly

Biggest smiler 😁 Who else Daniel Ricciardo

Any other suggestions?

• Haha

potatowaffles

Yeah but funnily enough he never removed the clown emoiji from his post about him, think the PR never noticed that and he didn't want to remove it. Also his post race interview he basically said, Lance will never change or grow up.
I just love lando, I don’t know if it’s because he’s only a year younger than me or not but the way he carries himself is such a classic humour of our generation. I think hes great

Supes0nic

I see, we will have to get in line. Toto looks amazing for his age. Khm Horner khm...
Arrivebene had charisma too!
My man is aging like a fine wine 😏 Ready to uncork that bad boy any day.
We all know he's gotta get that tension and stress out from the last few GPs some way and I am available and vaccinated lmao I just know its big lmaooo

• Haha

New-Yark

Is there any scoop on Carlos’ gf Isa? They seem very private but thankfully so, I don’t think I could handle solid and consistent reminders that I can never have him 😭

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Ya would pick Antonio anyday over George. Not sure what it is but I dint find him attractive at all.
I do think he has a look of a young Mr Bean sometimes. For me on pure appearance I'd pick Pierre Gasly. For the whole package it would be Lando because he's just a gorgeous, adorable sweetheart.

• Heart

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Free advice to Charlotte: instead of basic b*tch quotes, use some of the best of team radios for those trainers.
Or here I am Nike! I will do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Janedoe123

Do we think Kelly got told off for OTT Monaco display or is this race just not high profile enough for her to get right in the camera lens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8