Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
I thought that, too. Minttu looks great but definitely, something looks different but it's so slight that it's quite difficult to pinpoint. I believe she has had nicely done botox (also noticed a slight lifting of the brows) and she seems to get a tiny bit of filler added to her lips to keep her look plump but natural-looking? Her skin also looks more glowy and luminous.

Curious about Katerina Berezhna... I searched her name on Google and searches suggest Lando and Pierre but no real information? She lives in Spain but seems to be in Dubai frequently. Google says she's a model but honestly, I can't find her in any searches with a modelling agency and a lot of her beachy photos seem to be taken by friends and there are no modelling photos of her anywhere? Her Instagram shows she has a jewellery line that just seems like generic mass-produced overpriced sterling silver with gold plating.

I don't mean that in a shady way but it's quite easy to order that type of jewellery in bulk and put your name on it with the right branding and advertising, especially if you're going for the whole aesthetic influencer type of vibe. Unfortunately, that type of jewellery doesn't last long at all, quite generic and overpriced considering you can find the same stuff on cheap sites like Aliexpress. Again, no shade but it seems like a very oversaturated influencer + cheap jewellery type of business much like influencer swimwear. Love to see girls living their best life though!

https://rosesforbrunch.wordpress.com/about/

I wonder what the Monaco Grand Prix will be like? Are crowds allowed? I hope everyone has a lovely week. ✨
Great post! I could only point out some face lifting! Actually, I would like to know who did her face, it is really nicely done! As you said, if I did not remember her early dating days with Kimi, I would not even notice.

About Katerina, I could not find anything. Her family name sounded sooo hungarian for me, but in some blog it said ukraine or something like that. Her jewellery line looks basic as you said.

Alex9956

LOL yes they will. Stop being bitter. I don’t particularly like her, I have no reason to fight her cause regarding a shit bag.. but the print differs to a degree on every single one that is made. Believe me, I know this as a FACT
Correct, if you buy Dior on Ali'express... 🙄

I understand privacy but his attitude really stunk. I think we’ve seen pangs of immaturity in him still like the Bottas incident. He reminds me of max a few seasons ago. Hopefully he either matures or ditches the attitude.
Oh I hope not. Not keen on those who do that.
Definitely not go down that route else people will see and go off them easily. Max might be a great driver but sometimes nope not like it.
Lewis was always accused of having a bad attitude and not talking to press as he pretty much isolated himself now is a different matter

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Kelly has always been slender but I think she is looking a bit skinnier lately in her Instagram stories. I guess there would be a lot of subconscious pressure looks-wise being with Max. She has a lovely look but I do feel bad for women in general, we have so much pressure on ourselves to look perfect every time we walk out of the front door.

Since Monaco is such a small place, I wonder if these girls bump into each other when they are out and about in town? Is Kelly friends with any of them? I think Isa and her follow each other... Valentine (Charlotte's sister) follows Kelly but I don't think she follows her back.

In regards to Charlotte, I swear every Instagram photo of her looks the same? She always has her hair in front of her face, she would look better with her hair tucked behind her ears. Why always hide your face behind your hair most of the time? She doesn't seem shy so I don't know why she likes this look. I think people should wear what they want but on the other hand, I find her style questionable considering she comes from wealth, yet she chooses to wear lots of 'fast fashion' like Zara and wears crop tops all of the time under blazers. I do want to say there is nothing wrong with Zara at all if that's all you can afford, that was me for some time and the majority of the world but when you have a millionaire boyfriend and parents, wouldn't you think you would want to buy longer-lasting and more sustainable clothes?

Hahaha I agree, I find Toto quite attractive! I wonder what the people working for him think of him?
Kelly looks very petite at the minute. Re Monaco, I imagine they must bump into people because it is so small and there are venues/ restaurants that tend to be favourites.

Charlotte isn’t shy - she was happy to break the heart of her good friend. I don’t personally like her style - she looks a hot mess at times. Remember the Ferrari event last year where she wore a trouser suit and wore the same trousers the following day on the track. I saw that she’s wearing a knee bandage today but she could have worn less bulky trousers.