Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newmumontheblock

Fopperholic 85 Thread suggestion - 4 bank accounts but not a penny to her name and all because her content is lame, lame, lame!

• Haha
Reactions: 75

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
Tell me you're mad about the kids club being closed without telling me you're mad about the kids club being closed....

• Haha
Reactions: 47

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I think people are being a bit harsh. To be fair she’s just like a few of my old teachers: bossy, overbearing cunt who likes the sound of their own voice ☑ 🤷‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 47

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Someone asked if she was a teacher because she’s “so good” with the boys???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I very much doubt that’s true but even if it is why post it, you shouldn’t need to tell people you’re good with your own bloody kids! Couldn’t imagine a worse teacher, especially if grammar was involved!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
She’s having lunch - on her own….
WTF??? She’s on day 3 of her family holiday, with her 2 longed for miracles, and is having lunch on her own, and “it’s amazing”????
She is the weirdest parent I know!!! I have never been on holiday with my partner and kids and gone off on my own for a meal! She clearly hates being around her own children full time. It’s been 3 days and she needs time alone?! WTF. It wouldn’t even enter my head to go for a meal alone?! Weirdest family on the planet.

• Wow
Reactions: 41

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Those images of them all laughing their heads off are so posed, and we all know what she finds funny: Fucking anything!
Someone could walk past with a red hat and they'd piss themselves, Law law could have said he's a cat and she'd be crying with laughter could barely breathe. Give me strength! This woman is practically braindead wandering around shops doing hauls, eating yoghurt and posing with no interest in culture, politics or anything worthwhile really. Why! Why is she anything on insta, who for?! 😵🤯 I'm ashamed at what people find entertaining, I'd rather follow a fucking jacket potato feed, cooked WITH oil 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s having lunch - on her own….
WTF??? She’s on day 3 of her family holiday, with her 2 longed for miracles, and is having lunch on her own, and “it’s amazing”????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

lexiloo

VIP Member
Can just imagine her at the steak restaurant.....

can you cut off all the visible fat and cook it in frylight, i've brought some in my handbag
can I have a jacket potato instead of chips but make sure you don't use oil
I don't want any veg as I heard they put butter on it to make it look good so i'll have a massive salad instead with mine because the plate has to be one third speed
don't put dressing on my salad I enjoy it dry and it saves syns and calories but if you have any fage yogurt i'll use that as im OBseSSed with it
can you put Chris's chips down this end of the table so I can sniff them please?
do you have any plastic tubs so I can take the rest of mine home when i've eaten my usual toddler sized portion oh and do you use bleach spray to clean because I may need to borrow it to spray everyone else's leftovers to make sure I don't eat any

• Haha
Reactions: 38

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Fopps version- “There’s been a few hiccups.”

Reality- “Shite weather. Cold pool. Can’t put precious miracles in kids club and there’s not another soul on site for them to play with.Food ok but I daren’t eat any as I might put a pound on.“

She’s RAGING and I am here for it 🤪 Feel a bit sorry for Chris stuck with his moody wife all week and having to do all the childcare. Divorce incoming.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Slimem

Thread suggestion: drawing a line, nikki’s FINE, content’s boring, we’re all yawning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Jemi85

VIP Member
How many times has she mentioned that it’s SO BUSY today, been reading here then Prikki?

Who goes for lunch on their own on a family holiday 😂😂 Maybe the boys are having their essential nap and Chris has told her to fuck off cause she’s that annoying.
She’s literally checked what time an incoming flight arrives and sprinted to reception to make it look busy whilst they check in, hasn’t she? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 37