Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that no one has commented “yes, they were right, you are so good with them”.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The boys' shirts were gifted from Base I think!? Should she not still be declaring that when she posts the pics?

Reactions: 17
She looks like a wax work in those photos. What an earth has she done to her face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think what people mean 2k isn’t budget but it’s not the lifestyle fopps likes us to assume she lives. The women who claimed she didn’t like talking about money then chatted a good 5 minutes about it. She likes us to believe she spends £800 on trainers but she doesn’t she bought them for a swipe up to earn 10p for everyone who swiped up. She then took them back. This is the women who does shopping hauls all the time yet is wearing her nighty that she’s worn several times. The bodysuits she’s never worn not once, obvs nit for a family holiday but when she’s gone out.

Her latest post is tragic basically Saying it’s Nit really a holiday when kids are there. Why did either them decided to have kids. Kids on holiday is hard work but so much fun. They clearly need mazza to go on holiday with them so they can Atleast drop them with her and pretend to be childless. If someone who’s following her from ivf that could touch a nerve.

Reactions: 19
Ironically if she had accepted nature and stayed childless she’d probably be living her best life right now; a 5* holiday in a luxury adults-only location where she could spend all day eye-bleeping herself and acting like a 20 yr old love islander 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 34
When her and Chris divorce there will be no custody battle. She'll let him have them full time and she'll see them 2 hours a week at mad mazzas.
She'd keep them...for the child support as he'd have to pay a fortune, plus spousal support as she doesn't earn as much... he might just be stuck there or footing her shopping hauls for life!

Reactions: 14
View attachment 769190
why even post this? She’s such a liar. Maybe cos she has no emotional attachment to them and treats them with less affection most teachers have towards their pupils.
I'm sure she's posted before saying she'd been asked if she was a teacher!! I just think its weird, not a thing I can imagine anyone randomly saying yet she's had it twice??

Reactions: 21
I'm sure she's posted before saying she'd been asked if she was a teacher!! I just think its weird, not a thing I can imagine anyone randomly saying yet she's had it twice??
The only way I'd ever wonder if a stranger was a eacher, is if they were barking orders at them and keeping them in line.. so actually, maybe someone has said it to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There no way anyone asked her that considering it's nearly the end of September and teachers are back at school......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ironically if she had accepted nature and stayed childless she’d probably be living her best life right now; a 5* holiday in a luxury adults-only location where she could spend all day eye-bleeping herself and acting like a 20 yr old love islander 🤷‍♀️
Yep, it’s harsh but true. She would probably be much happier if she had accepted the hand she’d been dealt as she could’ve remained as selfish as she’d wanted (she still manages to be pretty selfish but now there are obstacles in the way!) There are some people who are natural mothers regardless of how they conceive who would revolve their entire lives around their children and always put their children’s needs first. People like her shouldn’t have bothered conceiving, whether naturally or with fertility treatment as they’re self obsessed and unwilling to put their children’s needs before their own. She’ll just be resentful until her kids are old enough to be out of her hair, however in this day and age some children are at home until their 20s and 30s, so she might not be free of them until she’s 60 or 70 plus! 🤣 I have friends who are still at home with their parents in their 30s. Although I bet the boys will be desperate to leave home as soon as they get the chance. My husband is the child of a narcissist who palmed him off every chance she got despite not working, and he chose to stay in halls when he went to uni even though it was only 10 miles from his family home. He then never moved back. She’ll be hoping that’s the case but even then, when they’re 17 she’ll be late fifties!

Reactions: 20
I wonder if she's actually considering doing her teacher training and is trying to gauge responses? Surely not?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think people are being a bit harsh. To be fair she’s just like a few of my old teachers: bossy, overbearing bleep who likes the sound of their own voice ☑ 🤷‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The way she interacts with her own children on the gram is akin to how a teacher would, not a mother. How sad someone else has picked this up in real life!

Reactions: 19
That Dutch woman needs to get a clue 🤣 you assume somebody’s a teacher because they’re good with their kids… isn’t that how you’re supposed to be with your kids. FYI I’m a teacher and a lot of my friends are and our kids are spirited and not robots because we encourage independent thinking 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh she's a funny one is Eve the Montassori teacher.... does she not realise Nicola is a lazy... thick bint... teacher training would require hard work.... commitment... intelligence.... compassion... patience and understanding... all of which she is severely lacking.......🙄🙄🙄

And who the duck refers to family pic as absolutely ravishing 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙈🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she's actually considering doing her teacher training and is trying to gauge responses? Surely not?! 😳
But they want to see your actual qualifications and don’t just take your word on the gram so she might struggle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only way I'd ever wonder if a stranger was a eacher, is if they were barking orders at them and keeping them in line.. so actually, maybe someone has said it to her 😂
This is exactly what my neighbour who is a teacher does. She controls every aspect of the way her children play, she literally doesn’t give them a minutes peace. She doesn’t palm her kids off but she’s not unlike Nicola in the way they both helicopter their kids.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.