Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted something on her stories about losing shoes, toys and arm bands? I take it that’s the boys who have lost those things? If they’ve both lost all that stuff then it’s pretty clear they’re not being very well supervised!

Reactions: 23
How have they lost all that? Did they just leave them somewhere when they went for food? Or were they not watching them?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
im so hoping that a family like Jim and Barb Royle have latched onto them, you know the type, the husband makes his armpit fart and shouts name that tune, the wife calls everybody darlin and goes round all the tables finishing off the dreggs of everyones drinks shouting bottoms up and they barely see their kids from getting up to gong to bed as little shane and troy are too busy cannon balling into the pool and sticking their fingers up at anyone who dares to tell them to stop it.....oh how I wish they'd befriend the Ryans!
Nikki would hate it but it would probably be the most fun she'd had in years, little miss stick up her arse wouldn't know genuine good fun if it whacked her over the head with a skinny whip bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why did she start filming from that angle by the bins? It’s like she’s trying to make it look bad on purpose 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone asked if she was a teacher because she’s “so good” with the boys???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I very much doubt that’s true but even if it is why post it, you shouldn’t need to tell people you’re good with your own bloody kids! Couldn’t imagine a worse teacher, especially if grammar was involved!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Someone asked if she was a teacher because she’s “so good” with the boys???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I very much doubt that’s true but even if it is why post it, you shouldn’t need to tell people you’re good with your own bloody kids! Couldn’t imagine a worse teacher, especially if grammar was involved!
Read that and came straight here to read the reactions! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's got her hooked nightie on again!
Do the Dutch couple exist she hasn't said they are gorgeous and stunning?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
And with her in her nightie dress, and the kids in their matching Burberry, don't they look like the kind of karaoke loving chavvy family you try and make sure your sunbeds aren't near and avoid like the plague. The kind who go all in for the booze

burberry-chavs.png

burberry-chavs.png

Grey and Law in 18 years

• Haha
Reactions: 35
For a supposed family holiday picture that first one is woeful, otherson looks forlorn, Chris looks like he's saying FFS through gritted teeth, fopps looks.....well nothing like filtered fopps, she's got a pillow face, a dick nose and a very fake smile, even the star performer faveson looks fake, forced and fed up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ole greasy skin is back….the smile is so forced. The boys aren’t even bothered. This isn’t a picture of a relaxed woman loving her holiday.
The fact she has spend everyday posting about what an amazing time she is having, means she is far from having an amazing time.
If it was that amazing you wouldn’t have time to pick your phone up, let alone, pose for, edit and stick pictures on the gram!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Maybe they thought she can't possibly be their mother as she's not in the slightest bit maternal and is super strict??

She's managed to filter herself so she looks like she has American tan tights on and has somehow made the cankles very obvious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
8BA760E3-1A65-4D19-BF3E-46AB3E4357BD.png

why even post this? She’s such a liar. Maybe cos she has no emotional attachment to them and treats them with less affection most teachers have towards their pupils.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh Nikki that has me howling. I was in the bedroom flicking one off to photos of Chris and dad shouted up the stairs to check your page! Now I can’t stop HOWLING at someone thinking you are a teacher. You would make an amazing teacher to your boy’s.. there lucky to have you and handsome Chris.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.