Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Kids club IMO is great when your kids are like 7+ and are just desperate to dick about with other kids, or spend the morning in the shade doing crafts etc... they then make friends that they can play all afternoon in the pool with. It’s not childcare or a nursery, it’s a kids.. club..

Not a chance i would be leaving my child under 5 in one.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Her and Chris were in two minds about putting them in kids club?? Haha okay then hun. She sounds livid in her stories, poor old foppbollox, couldn’t happen to a nicer dickhead 😉

Incoming complaint to Jet2 for a freebie as their wrong info has meant she actually has to parent her own children, that’s two babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Purple star

Chatty Member
What's the bets next time you see a post from Nicola it will be her in the gym while the boys are dumped in the Creche..🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

honey&lemon

VIP Member
The difference between the photos she can take in front of her magic mirror (some mirrors can be very flattering!) and then stretch/edit to her hearts content, and the ones taken of her by other people in real life are very stark. It’s two different people. She’s such a fake. I wouldn’t care but it’s doing damage to young girls. And older women too actually who think they should look like that.
31AC2D17-D36F-4D8E-ADEB-7FA78F4D2E76.jpeg

Reactions: 35

Star_girl

Oh Nikki that has me howling. I was in the bedroom flicking one off to photos of Chris and dad shouted up the stairs to check your page! Now I can’t stop HOWLING at someone thinking you are a teacher. You would make an amazing teacher to your boy’s.. there lucky to have you and handsome Chris.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bwacac

Chatty Member
So stillinpamperson has had separation anxiety from her virtually since the day he was born but I know let’s fly all the way to Spain and stick him in a kids club! Yeah cos that makes sense Nikki Ryan 🙄

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Yeah, she’s getting weirder by the day.

Going for lunch on your own and having a walk around filming empty areas?

Going for breakfast on your own I can maybe understand if you’re up early and everyone else is having a lie in. But lunch? When/where are Chris and the boys having lunch?

They are just the strangest family.
Can you imagine what the guests in reception think of her going around as if she’s Judith chalmers

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
And with her in her nightie dress, and the kids in their matching Burberry, don't they look like the kind of karaoke loving chavvy family you try and make sure your sunbeds aren't near and avoid like the plague. The kind who go all in for the booze

burberry-chavs.png

burberry-chavs.png

Grey and Law in 18 years

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
God she is livid isn’t she 🤣🤣 the content we’ve all been waiting for 🍿

all jokes aside she is a full on cunt to those kids and Chris needs to grow a pair and tell her to fuck off

• Heart
The real Nicola is the one we saw on the clip of her sat on the floor like a petulant child whilst Mad Mazza tried to talk her out of her strop. We’ve all known this for ages and the way she’s taking about the kids club confirms it. She can barely contain the vitriol from her voice. She simply cannot parent those boys and will do absolutely anything to palm them off. I bet she’s been ok for the first couple of days because she believed they would change the rules for her little miracles as she thinks she’s a celeb. I bet the hotel manager has put her in her place, she’s had a massive crying tantrum and that’s why she’s alone eating lunch in her dark glasses.

And I for one am fucking loving it!

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I’d never knock a parent for using a kids club- our three used to happily go in. Staff were DBS checked and our kids were of school age or above so we’re old enough to say if they were unhappy with anything. We used to use the couple of hours off to have a couple of Sangrias and have sex back in our room 😏🍆🔥

Then again I spent quality time with my kids when at home, never had family around to help, didn’t plonk them in clubs 3 times a week while I preened myself pretending to workout at the gym, or rag them around the Midlands to every soft play because I couldn’t bear to deal with them myself. Oh and I didn’t treat them like performing monkeys so that I could earn money. So there is that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Wearesailing13

Apologising because she can’t film the other pool because there’s other children there…firstly she usually doesn’t give a shit about filming other people’s children and uploading it to thousands of strangers (bots) and secondly, why does she think anyone is interested in this crap?! Put your phone down, stop filming everything and try yo enjoy your rubbish holiday you complete sad act

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Ironically if she had accepted nature and stayed childless she’d probably be living her best life right now; a 5* holiday in a luxury adults-only location where she could spend all day eye-fucking herself and acting like a 20 yr old love islander 🤷‍♀️

Buggeroff

VIP Member
She’s also left Chris with the boys to have lunch on her own. It’s just pathetic. Parenting is hard, parenting is 24/7 on holiday it’s about the children yet she still gets me time.
She has her kids 1 full day a week on her own she should’ve relishing their company like any other parent who actually works full time would be.
She’s clearly made them have an earlier nap so they go to bed earlier so her and Chris can sit on their balcony.

This holiday has confirmed EVERYTHING we say

She doesn’t like looking after her own children
They aren’t that rich

This is the first full week since the boys have been born her and Chris have actually had to parent

• Heart