Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless you we will it’s much needed as Mr Freakshake has worked front line emergency services since March 20 so he definately deserves it
I really wasn’t bragging just lording over old Fopps
Sounds absolutely heavenly, enjoy! 🤩 And some much-deserved 'me-time/couple time' for people who actually really need it ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Those pool inflatables. You just knew poor squinty would have the little one while golden boy has the big one

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know it’s early but next thread title 😂
Oh that would be amazing

She wants Otherson and Stilinpamperson to go to bed early because she doesn’t want them around her.Motherhood isn’t the fairy tale she imagined

Reactions: 11
Fopps version- “There’s been a few hiccups.”

Reality- “Shite weather. Cold pool. Can’t put precious miracles in kids club and there’s not another soul on site for them to play with.Food ok but I daren’t eat any as I might put a pound on.“

She’s RAGING and I am here for it 🤪 Feel a bit sorry for Chris stuck with his moody wife all week and having to do all the childcare. Divorce incoming.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I had a look at the hotel they’ve gone to and it automatically defaulted to half board instead of all inclusive so wonder if she’s booked that by mistake given the mention of how much ice creams cost?

also not many hotels take kids under 4 in kids clubs anyway but would LOVE it if she thought she could palm them off and it’s closed.

the hotel looks fairly basic, probably nice enough if busy but there’s nothing worse than an empty hotel (I love listening into other people’s conversations!).

but I’m sure she’ll be happy as long as she’s showing off her flammable polyester outfits each night and getting a perfectly posed bikini shot that she’ll post while telling us she’s so embarrassed about posting it…

It’s bizarre they’ve shoved the boys by the door in that small bed. I like having an apartment so we have a drink after our child has fallen asleep but usually we’ve got used to all sleeping in the same room fairly quickly. Also why the strict routine?!?! my son was so adaptable on holidays, all of us having a small nap in the afternoon, staying up late for mini disco and beyond and then a lie in. Who wants their kids getting up at 6.30am on holiday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really does live a champagne lifestyle lemonade budget.
£2k for all inclusive isn’t much and you can tell it’s a bit of a budget hotel.
Yet she buys tones of clothes but we reckon she returns them all. She buys McQueen shoes yet we haven’t seen them since. She won’t buy herself new titties. I think this holiday speaks a lot.
She isn’t keeping up with her insta huns on this holiday
Can’t return a holiday after you’ve posted it on IG like you can with clothes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had a look at the hotel they’ve gone to and it automatically defaulted to half board instead of all inclusive so wonder if she’s booked that by mistake given the mention of how much ice creams cost?

also not many hotels take kids under 4 in kids clubs anyway but would LOVE it if she thought she could palm them off and it’s closed.

the hotel looks fairly basic, probably nice enough if busy but there’s nothing worse than an empty hotel (I love listening into other people’s conversations!).

but I’m sure she’ll be happy as long as she’s showing off her flammable polyester outfits each night and getting a perfectly posed bikini shot that she’ll post while telling us she’s so embarrassed about posting it…

It’s bizarre they’ve shoved the boys by the door in that small bed. I like having an apartment so we have a drink after our child has fallen asleep but usually we’ve got used to all sleeping in the same room fairly quickly. Also why the strict routine?!?! my son was so adaptable on holidays, all of us having a small nap in the afternoon, staying up late for mini disco and beyond and then a lie in. Who wants their kids getting up at 6.30am on holiday!!
There’s also not much really for them to do in the Costa del sol as in excursions I think the water parks will probably be closed and doubt they will appreciate a boat trip! She will prob take a trip to Marbs to pose or seek out z listers ! Chris will probably duck off to a golf course 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's shown more on her stories about this hotel more than she did for that 1 minute reel of the bloody gifted holiday ! Who really on her followers is THAT interested.... she's not exactly selling it..... and it sounds like it's going horribly wrong..... couldn't happen to a nicer person ;) x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had a look at the hotel they’ve gone to and it automatically defaulted to half board instead of all inclusive so wonder if she’s booked that by mistake
I’d say that’s a pretty difficult mistake to make (it makes you check and confirm everything about 20 times when you book a holiday!) but then this is the woman that put both legs in one trouser leg of a jumpsuit yesterday and thought she was hilarious, so anythings possible at this stage mate.

I’d absolutely bleeping love her to test positive for Covid before she comes home 🤣🤣 Like I wouldn’t wish her ill or anything, but honestly the inconvenience and her being stuck there for even longer would be proper entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those photos 🙈 what are the boys wearing? Why are they filtered to hell? Why is she only looking at Lawson? Is that last photo really insta worthy, look at how fed up your little miracles look Nicola?
How are you making memories and spending quality time when most of the day is sat on the gram?
Put your phone down and go and live in the moment…..and having your own space? Really? You might as well of put the boys up in another hotel!

• Heart
Making memories and spending time together… Yeah you do that back home anyway without spending a fortune on dull weather and an empty hotel 😂😂

• Haha
She makes it so obvious that she prefers lawson when she's staring at him in all the pictures!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Those photos 🙈 what are the boys wearing? Why are they filtered to hell? Why is she only looking at Lawson? Is that last photo really insta worthy, look at how fed up your little miracles look Nicola?
How are you making memories and spending quality time when most of the day is sat on the gram?
Put your phone down and go and live in the moment…..and having your own space? Really? You might as well of put the boys up in another hotel!
Reminds me of these!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s such a shame all their memory photos that the boys will look back on are all so staged and fake!

Those boys had those sandals last summer (I think) and they are still too big!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.