Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing them out so they go to bed early….like they don’t go to bed early enough?? Poor boys will be in bed for 2pm!! And guys….her house is empty from the early hours of tomorrow morning, great telling the world that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That will be another reason she favours Lawson because he's so perfect sitting well getting his hair cut 🙄

Reactions: 17
So managing to mock Chris at the same time as her son.
It's a bleeping hair cut. Who the duck cares what he looks like?
You haven't got the Riv child modelling contract fopps, it's not happening so stop worrying about your kids looks!

Reactions: 21
Woohoo thread title! These threads have been getting me through my isolation (2 days to go after today 🥳)

She's being so vile about G's hair cut. Poor kid didn't even need one - let them be little! 😩

Loving the title…..I get kids can be little shits, mine can be at the moment and she drives me bonkers but yesterday she just seemed so pissed off at him and the hatred in her voice was obvious!

Reactions: 13
She is such a nasty cow to those kids. If I spoke to/about my children like that my husband and parents would tell me to wind my neck in. Why does no one tell her what a massive douche bag she is?

Just watched her stories. That child will hear the disappointment in his mother's voice as she talks about his hair and not understand why, just believe he did something wrong 😔 Add in the blatent favouritism towards blondebrat and you've got an unhappy child there. I'm no expert I'm a #first time mum 😉, but I know what I remember as a little child, so have to be really careful how you speak to them. Pretty sad really, no wonder he plays up.

Reactions: 24
I just can’t believe how awful she is being to Grayson…. It’s not his fault he doesn’t like his hair being cut.

my 3.5 year old doesn’t so I only get it cut when he is starting to look like boris Johnson. Then I tell them to cut it so it lasts a while. He sits on my lap and screams blue murder and cry’s. I feel awful so I don’t make him do it that often!

ps. Great title!

Reactions: 22
I just can’t believe how awful she is being to Grayson…. It’s not his fault he doesn’t like his hair being cut.

my 3.5 year old doesn’t so I only get it cut when he is starting to look like boris Johnson. Then I tell them to cut it so it lasts a while. He sits on my lap and screams blue murder and cry’s. I feel awful so I don’t make him do it that often!

ps. Great title!
If they were both there at the hairdressers one of them could have sat him on their knee (going prepared with something to distract him too) just talking to him might have made it better for him but she wants it all instagrammable sat in the car thing
She would have been kicked out of my Salon for prioritising filming first. Take note Nichola your children are average and boring we don’t need to see them endlessly being filmed

Reactions: 27
Great title! I hope she gets burgled - would serve her right advertising that her home is empty from early hours tomorrow morning. Although everything is fake so can’t see any self respecting burgular being very interested!!

Reactions: 14
Great title! I hope she gets burgled - would serve her right advertising that her home is empty from early hours tomorrow morning. Although everything is fake so can’t see any self respecting burgular being very interested!!
Although burglars will be quids in and Fopps won't have any valid house insurance

Reactions: 8
Well here how life goes in Fopps World.You are Faverson for a while because Otherson is not very engaging.The we have role reversal, Faverson becomes Stillinpamperson, and unfortunately doesn’t have the same appeal as Otherson.Faverson hasn’t been blessed with Otherson golden looks(not forgetting Otherson has eye 👁 issues.So her world rolls on

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.