Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can imagine them asking what they all do as jobs and you’ve got Nicola saying she’s an insta hun. They then google niikki Ryan and they are probably reading thread 5

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine bumping into them on holiday, if it was me I would go out of my way to deny knowing who she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can just imagine her at the steak restaurant.....

can you cut off all the visible fat and cook it in frylight, i've brought some in my handbag
can I have a jacket potato instead of chips but make sure you don't use oil
I don't want any veg as I heard they put butter on it to make it look good so i'll have a massive salad instead with mine because the plate has to be one third speed
don't put dressing on my salad I enjoy it dry and it saves syns and calories but if you have any fage yogurt i'll use that as im OBseSSed with it
can you put Chris's chips down this end of the table so I can sniff them please?
do you have any plastic tubs so I can take the rest of mine home when i've eaten my usual toddler sized portion oh and do you use bleach spray to clean because I may need to borrow it to spray everyone else's leftovers to make sure I don't eat any

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t believe she went out with “new friends” where’s the pics of them?! She shares EVERYTHING! Your not telling me they met up with other people and didn’t take any pics?! Or pics of the food?! She is a “foodie” after all!
I’ve never known anyone to go abroad and spend so much time sharing mundane tit! Put your phone away and enjoy your holiday! Clearly not having any fun if she’s time to film boring stories for strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No pics or stories of Nikki in the pool during the whole holiday?? She’s such a bundle of fun!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No pics or stories of Nikki in the pool during the whole holiday?? She’s such a bundle of fun!!
She’s deranged she thinks cos she’s not the size she was when she did two set challenge she’s not in good enough shape. She has a good figure but it’s not the one she filters so she feels less than. Honestly her envy and ego are making her miss out on so much that others would relish. If she didn’t brag and just owned it people might actually like her x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy Drawing the Line day...have fun between now and 2:30pm

You're welcome tattle biatches x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So the so called foodie didn't take any photos of the nice food she had etc but managed a sweaty pizza box to show us from the children 😏

Reactions: 12
She’s deranged she thinks cos she’s not the size she was when she did two set challenge she’s not in good enough shape. She has a good figure but it’s not the one she filters so she feels less than. Honestly her envy and ego are making her miss out on so much that others would relish. If she didn’t brag and just owned it people might actually like her x
I’ve just come back from a holiday. I’m nothing like the size I’d like to be, but I bought big sized cheap bikinis before I went that fit me and literally am getting rid of them now as I don’t want to be that size again. But we had waited so long for this holiday and I wanted to enjoy it so I did. Pictures of me are hideous but I really loved the break and lived in the moment.

Reactions: 20
Can just imagine her at the steak restaurant.....

can you cut off all the visible fat and cook it in frylight, i've brought some in my handbag
can I have a jacket potato instead of chips but make sure you don't use oil
I don't want any veg as I heard they put butter on it to make it look good so i'll have a massive salad instead with mine because the plate has to be one third speed
don't put dressing on my salad I enjoy it dry and it saves syns and calories but if you have any fage yogurt i'll use that as im OBseSSed with it
can you put Chris's chips down this end of the table so I can sniff them please?
do you have any plastic tubs so I can take the rest of mine home when i've eaten my usual toddler sized portion oh and do you use bleach spray to clean because I may need to borrow it to spray everyone else's leftovers to make sure I don't eat any
This is exactly why she has fillet steak, it’s the least fatty. Plus because it’s normally expensive she’ll think it makes her look more like a ‘foodie’

Reactions: 11
Who reckons the boys will be shipped round to Mazzas tonight, even if she’s still on crutches or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just come back from a holiday. I’m nothing like the size I’d like to be, but I bought big sized cheap bikinis before I went that fit me and literally am getting rid of them now as I don’t want to be that size again. But we had waited so long for this holiday and I wanted to enjoy it so I did. Pictures of me are hideous but I really loved the break and lived in the moment.
Exactly live in the moment and accept your body as it is now. Yes you may want to lose weight but worrying about it ruins the break you needed. Pleased you had a lush time! X

Reactions: 13
Who reckons the boys will be shipped round to Mazzas tonight, even if she’s still on crutches or not.
If she mentions it, it'll be "They've missed the boys so so so so sooo much that we thought let's drop them round as a surprise, the boys love them it's soooo cuuuute, we are SUCH a close family and I love my miracles soooo much and miss them anytime we're apart. Anyway we'll be back to collect them next Thursday" 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes I have to admit I will miss the tit show that has been their amazing holiday, but never mind there will be more stories in the pipeline

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.