Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should a fopps bingo holiday special 😂 write down everything she is gonna mention/post on holiday full house wins a boiled egg on me 😬
"The boy's were just so sooooo well behaved on the flight... Well otherson was a little anxious 🙄 but Law Law was just amazzzzing!!!!!!!! Everyone on the plane came up to me and told me how good they were" 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Boys in bed by 6.30pm.Fopps and petite knob sitting in the dark

“Don’t you know who I am!”

I’m an influencer and Instagram star

My 2 little miracles

Smell the chips

Swipe up

Well I’m going back to bed, nite, nite

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll fund builder, to the winner, to come and move your oven. It can go anywhere you like, just not in the kitchen 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Feel sorry for all the other holiday makers but can't help a smirk that it's forecast rain all day today and tomorrow in Torremolinos..... that should wipe the smug look of her face !! Nothing worse than being on holiday and it rains....... wonder if they have an apartment or just a hotel room - 4 of them cooped up in there..... oh fantastic ..... *evil laugh* 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well rain or not Faverson and stillinpamperson will be at kids club

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I went on a Spanish holiday with my 2 grandsons a few years ago.The weather was dire, rained all week, so miserable but Fopps will say it was Ammazzing

Reactions: 12
I went on a Spanish holiday with my 2 grandsons a few years ago.The weather was dire, rained all week, so miserable but Fopps will say it was Ammazzing
we've always gone to Spain - family house over there.... sometimes the weather is shocking even in August..... we had an awful storm where all the roads were flooded and they were impassable.... fortunately we are in a house so plenty of space and with a telly for the kids so whilst annoying not too difficult..... as the kids got older if it was raining they'd still go in the pool and have fun.... stuck in a room with toddlers will be a bit grim.. and she'll be raging she can't share any sunshine and lazing on the sunbed shots or posed (and filtered) look at us pics ! most people I'd be sympathetic towards but her smugness is so off the scale I just can't !

Reactions: 15
Her silence speaks volumes, she clearly feels it's not insta perfect so isnt sharing, she'll be searching for a flower wall or a pretty front door to pose in front of for the gram and pretend everything is FINE

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her silence speaks volumes, she clearly feels it's not insta perfect so isnt sharing, she'll be searching for a flower wall or a pretty front door to pose in front of for the gram and pretend everything is FINE

Or Mazza is actually there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she is taking proper time off from her hectic job and has put her phone away for a few days….nah who am I kidding…it’s raining, it’s grim and she is hating it all so will get some faked photos to say how great it is and will post them to show how ‘rich’ and ‘stooning’ she is to lord it over people….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe she is taking proper time off from her hectic job and has put her phone away for a few days….nah who am I kidding…it’s raining, it’s grim and she is hating it all so will get some faked photos to say how great it is and will post them to show how ‘rich’ and ‘stooning’ she is to lord it over people….
If she posted a pic of it pissing down or caught in the rain, the kids drenched but laughing etc she'd be much more relatable, but as always it's utter silence when things don't match up with the aspirational life she tries to portray. She'll probably say it's actually been so so so much better that it rained as she got to go the spa or some BS 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she posted a pic of it pissing down or caught in the rain, the kids drenched but laughing etc she'd be much more relatable, but as always it's utter silence when things don't match up with the aspirational life she tries to portray. She'll probably say it's actually been so so so much better that it rained as she got to go the spa or some BS 🙄
There you go lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.