Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t get why when they were babies she was dressing them like teenagers and now when they need accessible clothes for toilet training she’s got them in baby style dungarees?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those images of them all laughing their heads off are so posed, and we all know what she finds funny: bleeping anything!
Someone could walk past with a red hat and they'd piss themselves, Law law could have said he's a cat and she'd be crying with laughter could barely breathe. Give me strength! This woman is practically braindead wandering around shops doing hauls, eating yoghurt and posing with no interest in culture, politics or anything worthwhile really. Why! Why is she anything on insta, who for?! 😵🤯 I'm ashamed at what people find entertaining, I'd rather follow a bleeping jacket potato feed, cooked WITH oil 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I've never really seen much difference in otherson's eye, but on the last pic of them all sat on the wall you can really see it

She doesn't even try to hide her favouritism anymore. Scroll back through her grid to see all the adoration of faveson. It's gross

• Sad
Reactions: 16
God that last picture… the boys look completely down and just flat. But Foppsy looks same as ever. She might as well have stayed at home. I’m away at the moment, just me and hubs and the thought of putting all that fake slap on my face abs straightening my hair is out the window. She looks same as any other picture—- in a farm hat barn, at costa or at The Ivy 😂

Reactions: 17
God that last picture… the boys look completely down and just flat. But Foppsy looks same as ever. She might as well have stayed at home. I’m away at the moment, just me and hubs and the thought of putting all that fake slap on my face abs straightening my hair is out the window. She looks same as any other picture—- in a farm hat barn, at costa or at The Ivy 😂
You are so right! She's dressed up no matter what the occasion, what does she actually wear when she gets invited to special events? I mean we'll probably never find this out as she's never invited anywhere 🫖☕

And as for that last pic, she thinks she looks great in it so that's why it's up!
She'd be that annoying friend who tags you on a night out where you've had one too many, crossed-eyed and make-up smudged yet the light hit her perfectly, so that's now her profile pic 🙄

Reactions: 19
On he Hastings under that latest pic she still writing #two years old she too lazy to even update her miracles age. She an never do her job properly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.