Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rooms a bit basic in fact it’s quite a basic holiday all told Certainly shown her true worth booking it

Reactions: 20
Of course they need “separate space” to sleep away from the boys. Arseholes. I don’t think I would want my young kids in a different room from me in a strange place? 🤷🏼‍♀️ We went to Blackpool in the summer and it was one room with 2 double beds so I had to sleep with my youngest and my husband slept with my eldest (they would’ve wound each other up if they were in the same bed!). That’s just what you do as parents. My kids thought it was a great adventure!

Edited to add she is an absolute sleep Nazi with her late naps and her putting the boys to sleep early. They’re on holiday! I bet she would leave them sleeping locked in the room by themselves and go for dinner in peace if she thought she’d get away with it!

Reactions: 22
She’s so regimented and boring awful mother live a little life’s too short she’s so obsessed with those boys getting so much sleep poor things honestly she shouldn’t of had kids full stop

Reactions: 16
The hotel is a bit budget I would of thought she would of wanted something g more lavish

Reactions: 14
View attachment 764196
looks dead and devoid of personality
Bit like the pair of them then :)

She's clearly bored stupid, and if the boys go to bed early, what will they be doing? I'd bet sat in the dark scrolling on their phones.

I love how she says 'We MUST have separate space on holiday as 'they' sleep better' No, you must have separate space as you don't want to be shut in a pitch black room by 5.45pm to keep them on their rigid routine. So weird, she's really really anxious about missing any sleep isn't she. I understand that as it can be so hard when you're in the baby stage of no sleep (and still am with my 17 month old!) but these are three and apparently have slept through from 3 minutes old every single night?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bit like the pair of them then :)

She's clearly bored stupid, and if the boys go to bed early, what will they be doing? I'd bet sat in the dark scrolling on their phones.

I love how she says 'We MUST have separate space on holiday as 'they' sleep better' No, you must have separate space as you don't want to be shut in a pitch black room by 5.45pm to keep them on their rigid routine. So weird, she's really really anxious about missing any sleep isn't she. I understand that as it can be so hard when you're in the baby stage of no sleep (and still am with my 17 month old!) but these are three and apparently have slept through from 3 minutes old every single night?
Yeah really what was the point in them even going on holiday? All that money and all the risks regarding covid for what? To leave her kids to it as much as she can, force them to sleep early and be the fun police? Seems crazy to me. My kids love going a walk in the dark on holiday and having a “midnight feast” (even if they think that 9pm is midnight! 🤣) and we do everything together as that family time together is the main priority!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Pre babies, they had quite snazzy holidays in places where she could celeb spot, which were not child friendly. I think this is their first holiday with kids where they haven't had her parents to babysit, so it's a wakeup call to her. She can't do exactly what she wants, the weather's shite and it sounds like things aren't quite what she'd expected. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person, let's hope the kids eat too much sugar and tit in the pool 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She really does live a champagne lifestyle lemonade budget.
£2k for all inclusive isn’t much and you can tell it’s a bit of a budget hotel.
Yet she buys tones of clothes but we reckon she returns them all. She buys McQueen shoes yet we haven’t seen them since. She won’t buy herself new titties. I think this holiday speaks a lot.
She isn’t keeping up with her insta huns on this holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She will say it was all designed round the little miracles Family Friendly Family Fun but it’s all gone a bit tits up for her but hey Fopps you’ve got it exclusively to yourselves bet they chuck her the keys on the last day and ask her to switch the lights out and lock up on her way out. I will think about you Old Fopps next week when I’m in the Canaries in my 5* Hotel (I’m not bragging) with Butler Service bringing me my drinks round the infinity pool 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I am really enjoying this particular Fopps chapter at the moment. I can't believe she's already created a 'Spain' reel, she's only been there two days and she's still there!! Glad to see she's spending time on what matters on holiday. And why would you buy one massive really cool pool float and one smaller crappy one when you have two kids exactly the same age? Mine are 5 years apart and I'd still buy them something that looked equal ish. She's so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She will say it was all designed round the little miracles Family Friendly Family Fun but it’s all gone a bit tits up for her but hey Fopps you’ve got it exclusively to yourselves bet they chuck her the keys on the last day and ask her to switch the lights out and lock up on her way out. I will think about you Old Fopps next week when I’m in the Canaries in my 5* Hotel (I’m not bragging) with Butler Service bringing me my drinks round the infinity pool 😉

You can go off people you know ;) Lucky girl..... have a FAB-U-LOUS UHMAAAAZZZZING time xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My little boy had a puddle jumper but has just upgraded to arm bands at the age of 3 so his sister can now have the puddle jumper but that so they can both go in the big deep pool with me. No way would either of my kids be In arm bands or anything in that really shallow pool. Even my 15 month old would be fine it but then again I would be sat either in there with them playing or on the edge of the pool supervising. She sounds like she is have a really boring time. I follow some one else who is currently in Cyprus & they have obviously done there research cus it has proper splash pool & the weather is great & she has been taking the kids on the bus etc but fopps will just stay on a sun bed while he kids entertain themselves in that tiny pool

Reactions: 9
You can go off people you know ;) Lucky girl..... have a FAB-U-LOUS UHMAAAAZZZZING time xx
Bless you we will it’s much needed as Mr Freakshake has worked front line emergency services since March 20 so he definately deserves it
I really wasn’t bragging just lording over old Fopps

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.