Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping on to say how thrilled I am that her holiday is an absolute car crash, it looks absolutely dire 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why on earth does she have that awful filter on her stories. It distorts the colours so much. Isn’t the blue sky a nice enough colour? She makes everything look so unnatural.

Reactions: 12
Had anyone spotted her latest post on FB? The caption 'my world...'. the last picture is of her on her own! Just delete the ones of the boys Nikki we know you are your world!!😃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's totally fcked off having to spend her holiday standing by that splash park watching the boys playing! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Caption this.....

How's this for a caption fopps?

' how are your moles looking bro, mine's all ragged looking around the middle'

' mine's bleeding'

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I would happily adopt them...they would have the fun chances we had growing up having fun without splashing the cash. They would love having the run of the family farm as they grow up building dens.etc Ps I don't live on the farm. Just spent alot of time there.
Only if you promise to teach them manners and make sure they are dressed appropriately sun hats summer time, vests winter time .
And not to feed them SW meals 🤮 and strong squash

Reactions: 11
Oh Nikki, what a bloody shame the kids club is closed to your two little darlings😂😂 that has really made my day, after a crappy week at work! I thought this holiday was for them, for their birthday? Not really is it Nikki. It's all about what you want and this time it has bitten you on the bum. Oh, she will do a post on how amazing the holiday was and how much they loved spending so much time together just the four of them. Chris, run for the hills whilst you still can!!!

Caption this...

when mum and dad finally leave you alone and you don’t have to be performing monkeys for five minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Caption this.....

How's this for a caption fopps?

' how are your moles looking bro, mine's all ragged looking around the middle'

' mine's bleeding'
Exactly this I was diagnosed with stage 3 skin cancer last year after having two surgeries I am now on preventative treatment for 12 months .. I was always pretty safe in the sun I never sun bathed as I'm pale skinned anyways I have been unlucky .. it sickens me seeing her showing them off with no tops on .. it doesn't matter if she has suncream on their chest etc its best they are covered up 😩 and no hats and no umbrellas shade etc she is a stupid twit

• Sad
It’s so tragic seeing people walking round places filming themselves talking to their “followers”. It’s embarrassing and if there were other people at the hotel (which there doesn’t seem to be) then 100% people will notice and be laughing at her x

Reactions: 31
I don’t get this kids club thing? I’ve never been abroad with a child yet so is it like a nursery/crèche? Do people really leave their kids alone abroad? Omg that stuff scares me what if someone could take them I’m even nervous about mine going to nursery maybe I’m just overprotective but my mom was the same with me how selfish is this woman I said it before just don’t have kids some people are not cut out for it! Might as well send them to boarding school

Reactions: 21
🤣🤣🤣

She is raging the kids club is closed. Actually admitted that’s why they picked the hotel because they take kids from 6 months (sorry but wtf :oops:!!)
That's what's set her off in a strop. She was hoping to palm the kids off all day, and now she's having to entertain them herself. She was enviously filming the adults only area the other day, obviously jealous because that's where she wanted to be. They've probably had a blazing row and she's stomped off on her own. It's the strangest family dynamic I've ever seen.

Reactions: 26
Exactly this I was diagnosed with stage 3 skin cancer last year after having two surgeries I am now on preventative treatment for 12 months .. I was always pretty safe in the sun I never sun bathed as I'm pale skinned anyways I have been unlucky .. it sickens me seeing her showing them off with no tops on .. it doesn't matter if she has suncream on their chest etc its best they are covered up 😩 and no hats and no umbrellas shade etc she is a stupid twit
Sending you tonnes of love, that's so tough going. Every time I see her kids in the sunshine I dread to think of the damage xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t get this kids club thing? I’ve never been abroad with a child yet so is it like a nursery/crèche? Do people really leave their kids alone abroad? Omg that stuff scares me what if someone could take them I’m even nervous about mine going to nursery maybe I’m just overprotective but my mom was the same with me how selfish is this woman I said it before just don’t have kids some people are not cut out for it! Might as well send them to boarding school

It’s a kids club so they’d be with adults with the correct checks etc and they play with them etc
I think they are a good idea for kids aged maybe 7 and older but not toddlers.
I think it’s just a joke that someone who wanted kids soooo much leaves them at any point.
She really was daft to put two eggs in!! And I feel
Harsh saying that but she clearly can’t hack it. Honestly I’d love to go holiday with my 3 year olds to build sand castles, go for milkshakes and play in the pool.

Reactions: 15
Not seen any comments from Mad Mother Mazza on her two posts Does that mean Fopps hasn’t had time to do one. Surely there would be one with a Bless Them at the end

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.